Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 07:38 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,744,923 times

Advertisements

Al Gore is proof even insane moonbats can make lots of money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 07:41 PM

1,329 posts, read 1,102,740 times
Very, very useful and vital comment.
Thanks so much

Now what are we going to do about lack of constitutional government in the US,
without needing a Revolution?

Restore Al Gore, is a viable bloodless solution.
And he would have big motivation, and public support to go after those who threatened him,
be he a "moonbat" or not. We need someone in the White House who is willing to put criminals in jail, rather than a White House full of criminals, which is what we have seen since the election of 2000 was stolen,

Old 05-19-2013, 07:54 PM

Al Gore should be nowhere near the White House.... ever.

Old 05-19-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
Al Gore should be nowhere near the White House.... ever.
Read the thread.
The RESTORE GORE option is about resetting to back before we had two Presidents who both showed no respect for the constitution.

If you think Gore could be worse than GWB or BHO, I would like to hear why

Old 05-20-2013, 06:25 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,069,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Actually he lost.

Every major newspaper in the U.S. recounted the votes. Bush won every single time. This includes recounts by USA Today, NY Times, Cleveland Plain Dealer, LA Times, Miami Herald and many more.

Anyone that thinks Gore won that election is a liar or delusional.
Exactly, and the only reason the Supreme Court was dragged into it was becasue the Florida Supreme Court, who had no jurisdiction in the matter illegally extended the period for recounts to be submitted. The Florida Legislature, who has absolute, non-reviewable jursidiction in the matter, said 7 days for recounts, but the Democrat-conrolled Florida Supreme court didn't like that so then tried to make it 30 days. Got brush back.

BTW, som powers are absolute, and not reviewable by a court. They are called Plenary Powers. For example, if Congress Declares War, no court can set the declaration aside. The rules for picking members of the Electoral Collage are plenary to the Legislatures of the States, and not reviewable by their state-courts - at any level.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geologic View Post
Read the thread.
The RESTORE GORE option is about resetting to back before we had two Presidents who both showed no respect for the constitution.

If you think Gore could be worse than GWB or BHO, I would like to hear why
All are for big government, but Gore is just plain insane.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:46 PM

Quote:
All are for big government, but Gore is just plain insane.
Okay. You are entitled to have a different opinion.

But kindly suggest a better way to restore the Constitution without a civil war?

I actually think that sensible Americans will wind up supporting the Restore Gore movement when they see the main alternatives are:

+ More years of Rule by Corporate Puppets, like Bush and Obama, where our freedoms are constantly eroded, perhaps permanently,

+ A bloody Civil War

I would like to find a better, "third way" back. Can you help?

Old 05-20-2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Okay. You are entitled to have a different opinion.

But kindly suggest a better way to restore the Constitution without a civil war?

I actually think that sensible Americans will wind up supporting the Restore Gore movement when they see the main alternatives are:

+ More years of Rule by Corporate Puppets, like Bush and Obama, where our freedoms are constantly eroded, perhaps permanently,

+ A bloody Civil War

I would like to find a better, "third way" back. Can you help?
Gore is a con man. He isn't going to restore freedom and liberty.

In the 2008 primary race I supported Ron Paul, but unfortunately we were given McCain and Obama.

I have already contacted the Republican Party and informed them I won't be voting for Christie if he gets the nomination. I really think I am more Libertarian than Republican... if Graham and McCain are representative of the Republican Party. I despise McCain as much as I do Harry Reid.

Vote for people who support the Constitution at the state and local level too. The states can tell the fed to get bent when they get too obnoxious.

Last edited by Greg_IA; 05-20-2013 at 08:06 PM..

Old 05-21-2013, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Gore is a con man. He isn't going to restore freedom and liberty.

In the 2008 primary race I supported Ron Paul, but unfortunately we were given McCain and Obama.

I have already contacted the Republican Party and informed them I won't be voting for Christie if he gets the nomination. I really think I am more Libertarian than Republican... if Graham and McCain are representative of the Republican Party. I despise McCain as much as I do Harry Reid.

Vote for people who support the Constitution at the state and local level too. The states can tell the fed to get bent when they get too obnoxious.
In 2012, I supported Ron Paul, and then Gary Johnson (though he got few votes).

I am NOT a big Gore supporter, but I see him as the "best way back... without a bloody revolution."
I am assuming that Obama will resign, and some way will be found to keep Biden out of the White House.
Then, Gore may become a real option.

Did you read my post on page 7 here ? :

Quote:
LOL
Here are some if the TWISTS you may see:

+ Obama resigns
+ Bush is indicted and convicted of War crimes
+ More states move towards secession
+ Violence increases between the Federal forces and local forces
+ The split between different branches and sections within the US military becomes more obvious

If none of these things happen, I shall leave this thread alone. If they begin to fall over, like dominoes, then I shall come back and remind you what I said about Mr Gore being an option to a very chaotic time for the country.

In many ways, I hope I am wrong.
The MOST APPEALING thing about Al Gore may be the history of what supposedly convince him to give in, and stop fighting for a recount in Florida - the story is that his family was threatened.

If true, then Gore may be HIGHLY MOTIVATED to get to the real story about what happened at 9/11. And if there was criminal behavior connected with that incident, then the criminals would be pursued with a vengence. If behavior was so bad that ex3cutions were required, then we might get that. (When someone's family has been threatened, they can have very long memories.)

If we had a period of "long knives" to remove the pernicious, non-Constitution-fearing elements from our Congress and other leadership posts, I would rather see than happen with a lawful president in the White House, who is respecting the constitution. Gore, and his "need for revenge" might serve the country well.

Last edited by Geologic; 05-21-2013 at 03:08 AM..

Old 05-21-2013, 07:06 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Do you think so?

I think when they finally counted all the Votes in Florida, they found he had won.
false

every recount showed BUSH WON
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies