Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 06:31 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,379,286 times

Advertisements

Nice timing, Issa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 06:35 PM

745 posts, read 1,435,454 times
MSM would drown it out anyway... even if there was not another major story out there... they would invent one.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:39 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,753,611 times
I suppose the Republicans are peeved that those girls had to go and be rescued and hog the news the day they wanted to air a witch hunt.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:42 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,566,362 times
I was flipping channels and happened on _______. I told my husband I was going to listen for a while and see how many lies these people could tell in a few minutes. It was worse than I thought. They were still declaring that a movie was the cause of the terrorist attack. It would really be sad if this were the only channel we could get for the news. Do these people really think that anyone takes them seriously. They are a joke.

Some states really don't care what kind of garbage they send to represent them. It makes your state look bad when your representative attacks the truth to protect those you like that haven't told the truth. I guess if your welfare check is protected and safe, some of you are all right with it though.

Last edited by NCN; 05-08-2013 at 06:53 PM..

Old 05-08-2013, 06:45 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,534,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I was flipping channels and happened on MSNBC. I told my husband I was going to listen for a while and see how many lies these people could tell in a few minutes. It was worse than I thought. They were still declaring that a movie was the cause of the terrorist attack. It would really be sad if this were the only channel we could get for the news. Do these people really think that anyone takes them seriously. They are a joke.
Why, because they don't tell you what you want to hear?

It's simple supply and demand. Nobody sees Benghazi as this huge scandal except for hardcore Republicans.

And that is why it's not on much in the mainstream media.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:04 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Why, because they don't tell you what you want to hear?

It's simple supply and demand. Nobody sees Benghazi as this huge scandal except for hardcore Republicans.

And that is why it's not on much in the mainstream media.
It has not be truthfully reported on the mainstream media because it makes this administration look really bad.

I was watching The Five on Fox the day this thing happened. The most liberal person on that show (Bob) immediately said that the things he was seeing was not a demonstration because the weapons being used would not be used by demonstrators.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:06 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,590,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post

Nice timing, Issa
What difference does it make?

Old 05-08-2013, 07:08 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
What difference does it make?
That is the waterloo phrase that is going to go down in history as the dumbest statement of the century.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:12 PM

39,024 posts, read 51,075,331 times
It;s yesterday's news. It is gone, forgotten and really not terribly disturbing anyway. The Republicans are trying to blow it out of proportion to smear Hillary Clinton in 16. Nothing to see here. Just sleazy Washington politics and the people know it. Let's see the House Republicans deal with the budget and other issues of importance with the same energy they are using to fan the flames of the dying embers of Benghazi.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:18 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,534,369 times
Quote:
It has not be truthfully reported on the mainstream media because it makes this administration look really bad.
Link? Proof?

Quote:
I was watching The Five on Fox the day this thing happened. The most liberal person on that show (Bob) immediately said that the things he was seeing was not a demonstration because the weapons being used would not be used by demonstrators.
"Beckel is a recovering alcoholic [6] and has spoken openly about his past addictions to drugs and alcohol, admitting in July 2011 on The Five: "I'm a recovering addict and cocaine was my drug of choice."

That's your source?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies