Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2013, 07:19 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,846,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
So what is offensive about eating taco's on May 5th and what makes it racist in the USA?

NADA.... Moot point This is the USA..... The little Mexican can pound salt or go back to Mexico...
And again:

Quote:
...The two Alianza presidents who signed the letter are not Mexican, according to The Daily Northwestern...

It helps when people want to say things about Mexicans, that their targets should actually be Mexicans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
...If i don't text i don't give a damn then I am never going to let anyone know my point of view. Then there would be no point in the OPs first post, so far as would concern me.
Ehh, you (and many others) were able to get some things off your chest...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 07:25 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
And again:

It helps when people want to say things about Mexicans, that their targets should actually be Mexicans...

Ehh, you (and many others) were able to get some things off your chest...
I got Puerto Ricans in my family ...... Don't care what they think about the USA either.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:47 PM

62,933 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
You just proved the students points...YOU are whom they are speaking to. It's cool you dont care, Im sure they figured on that...but they are not going away, in fact they will be even more in your face.

Every day...more and more.
Sound like a threat to me.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:26 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
You just proved the students points...YOU are whom they are speaking to. It's cool you dont care, Im sure they figured on that...but they are not going away, in fact they will be even more in your face.

Uh: DON'T go there with that "in your face" bit, please. We Americans WILL push back and push back hard; especially once some stupid La Raza asshat goes too far.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:33 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,924,547 times
As a person with a vagina, I find eating tacos offensive too.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:36 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,924,547 times
Quote:

This.

All ya bigots would be ticked if there was no cheap ass labor to do your yard work, clean your hotel rooms, wash your dishes in restaurants, and pick your produce.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:29 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,846,670 times
Just so we are clear, here are the recently-elected leadership of "ASG" (Associated Student Group at Northwestern University):

Ani Ajith and Alex Van Atta. They aren't Mexicans (Ani is of Indian ancestry). Apparently, they were the only ones that signed the letter, I don't know if the Alianza leadership (that is falsely identified as the originating organization) also listed gave tacit approval or even saw it beforehand.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:56 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soanchorless View Post
This.

All ya bigots would be ticked if there was no cheap ass labor to do your yard work, clean your hotel rooms, wash your dishes in restaurants, and pick your produce.
Uh; back in the day, Americans did that work or at least LEGAL aliens. It's like you believe in slavery: ILLEGAL aliens ain't much higher in life than slaves. Sheesh!

Old 05-14-2013, 09:57 PM

382 posts, read 588,313 times
Then don't eat them.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:07 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soanchorless View Post
This.

When I was a kid in Maine, white people did all those jobs. I did all those jobs. Do you see this kind of work as being the sole province of non-whites now? Looks like Americans are importing this Latin American attitude along with the cheap labor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies