Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Your favorite conspiracy
UFO - there here and at least 1 govt knows about them 6 16.67%
Zionest - well there not jews anymore (that would be bad) but they control everything 2 5.56%
JFK - magic bullet, when was oliver stone EVER wrong 5 13.89%
Pearl Harbor - we just needed the excuse 0 0%
Moon Landing - hey, the moon, its too far away. 5 13.89%
9/11 - terrorists? nahhh it must of been. . .the GOVT 6 16.67%
Aurora shooting - crazy people in the US? NO its someone taking our guns 1 2.78%
Sandy Hook shooting - crazy people in the US? NO its someone taking our guns 3 8.33%
No way man, there out to get us all. They control all. 8 22.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 11:41 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
It might make more sense if you view the UNITED STATES as the corporation it is. This entity has no competition, it either buys off the competition, merges, or performs a hostile takeover. The 99% are slaves to the corp. Land of liberty died a long time ago. Our soldiers do not die to protect your freedoms, they die in service to the corporation.
Do you like this conspiracy theory?
The United States Isn't a Country — It's a Corporation!
Heck that is pretty clear in the code definition (The corp or entity of the corp)
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/usc_sec_28_00003002—-000-.html
quote:
15) ‘‘United States’’ means— (A) a Federal corporation;
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 11:51 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Geologic - why don't you take your post and start a new thread. I, for one, have no idea what the "custody" business is let alone how it works. I would consider a private commission to reduce market risk in high finance not to be a conspiracy but just good business. Markets are risky and their owners abhor risk.
It's all good business for a few. Very profitable.
Actually, I find it interesting that the same people who see conspiracies everywhere seem to be the very same ones who claim they do not exist. Rather amusing.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:56 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,314 times
There is no favorite. I do not take pleasure in Benghazi, IRS targeting conservatives, phone records of the AP but I do not take pleasure in the Obama administration and it's policies and how they are going about changing our country either. It appears as if they are using bullying tactics.

Speaking about the AP record grab. To learn the truth outside the WH and the scrubbing of talking points our country depends on leaks. Someone got awful nervous about these leaks and that is why they want to find out who they are talking to.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:59 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,522,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
The absence of "Paul is dead" brings this entire poll into question.
He was barefoot on the cover of Abbey Road! He was replaced by a Paul McCartney doppleganger!

That's the reason Wings sucked so much!

Old 05-14-2013, 01:36 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Malcolm x grandson thought there was a conspiracy against him. This is what he had to say prior to his recent murder in Mexico.

The formula for a public assassination is: the character assassination before the physical assassination; so one has to be made killable before the eyes of the public in order for their eventual murder to then deemed justifiable. And when the time arrives for these hits to be carried out you’re not going to see a C.I.A. agent with a suit & tie, and a badge that says “C.I.A.” walk up to someone, and pull the trigger. What they will do is to out-source to local police departments in the region of their target, and to employ those that look like the target of interest to infiltrate the workings in order to set up the environment for the eventual assassination (character, physical/incarceration, exile) to take place.

In April of 2012 I had the opportunity to be a guest analyst/contributor on Press TV. This network has a large following all over the world, and millions find it’s news, documentaries and programming to be both an educational, and insightful alternative to the conglomerated, and highly biased mainstream American & British news media.
Malcolm Shabazz Dead: Malcolm Shabazz, Grandson Of Malcolm X, Dead At 28 | Breaking News for Black America

RIP
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies