Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2013, 07:22 PM

1,022 posts, read 2,550,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
So you consider Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS repression, and DOJ improprietites "obstructions"?

Anyone who cannot see the pattern here is a blithering idiot.

Why not just let Obama institute his personal wishes like the dictator you liberals wish him to be?

Liberals are idiots.
You clearly either have reading comprehension issues, or you just can't take off your partisan lenses. Where did the OP refer to those instances you cited as "obstructions"?

Old 05-14-2013, 07:23 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
This is a serious question. We have seen throughout Barack Obama's entire presidency that they are more interested in obstructing the president's agenda and going on over each controversy (birtherism, Fast & Furious, Benghazi, the latest DOJ and IRS news) rather than coming up with any real proposals. They recently voted for the 30-something time to repeal the ACA.

Do Republicans really have anything positive or decent to contribute to our nation at this point? I mean, at some point, all of the endless vitriol and hate gets a bit old, even for the most die hard conservatives, one would think.
Yes, to get gov out of our lives. Reduce taxes, get rid of Obamacare, stop this massive spending which is not accomplishing anything but increasing the deficit. Welfare reform, call a terrorist a terrorist without cringing. Mean what he said about a line drawn in the sand vis-a-vis WMD's that Syriia used, or did he mean a pink line?

The man has been a disaster from day one and it boggles the mind that he remains in office.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:27 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
The GOP is only tirelessly crying wolf yet again on Benghazi because the only way to win the White House in 2016 is to discredit Hillary.

The Republicans are manufacturing crisis after crisis, holding the economy hostage with debt, and despite all this the market is at record highs, unemployment rates steadily dropping, and the housing market gaining steam.

Sad state of affairs for the modern GOP...
Can't manufacture this. WH ignored warnings from Libya and it got people killed. Then he won't fess up and admit he was wrong. Coverup is the order of the day.

IRS went on a tear against conservative groups and now they admit it. What part of that is manufactured?

Obamacare is a disaster and one of the chief architects admits its a disaster. Who manufactured that?

Get a grip.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:28 PM

7,501 posts, read 5,749,500 times
Quote:
This is a serious question. We have seen throughout Barack Obama's entire presidency that they are more interested in obstructing the president's agenda and going on over each controversy (birtherism, Fast & Furious, Benghazi, the latest DOJ and IRS news) rather than coming up with any real proposals. They recently voted for the 30-something time to repeal the ACA.

Do Republicans really have anything positive or decent to contribute to our nation at this point? I mean, at some point, all of the endless vitriol and hate gets a bit old, even for the most die hard conservatives, one would think.
Taken down the moron in the White House is enough for me. Well get rid of the other rats soon enough

Old 05-14-2013, 07:54 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,118,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Obamacare is a disaster and one of the chief architects admits its a disaster. Who manufactured that?
Did you vote for Romney? Because he also was one of the chief architects of ObamaCare and was the first executive to sign it into law. We all see how that's working out for Taxachusetts...

Old 05-14-2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Can't manufacture this. WH ignored warnings from Libya and it got people killed.
He should have stayed the HELL out of Libya, just like W should have stayed the hell out of Iraq.

Time to bring ALL the troops home. ALL OF THEM. Middle East, Africa, SW Asia, Korea, Japan, Europe, Central and South America--everywhere.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:13 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I comprehend a great deal, I merely disagree with you. What I find troubling is your belief that if someone disagrees with your conclusion it's because they lack the mental capacity to come to the same conclusion as you -- as if your thinking is the gold standard by which all others are measured. That's a rather narcissistic way of thinking.
So says the guy who believes giving more welfare = a stimulus, but cant list one town prospering due to all of the welfare spending..

Old 05-14-2013, 08:14 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Did you vote for Romney? Because he also was one of the chief architects of ObamaCare and was the first executive to sign it into law. We all see how that's working out for Taxachusetts...
FAIL, "Romneycare" was self funded and didnt requre tax increases. The bills arent even close to similar but good job at being the Presidents lapdog repeating lies...

Old 05-14-2013, 08:16 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:

The ONLY thing I can possibly think of that the repubs of today are the slightest good at is keeping the most leftwing of the dems a tad bit in check..otherwise no,they are pretty much worthless hot air.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
FAIL, "Romneycare" was self funded and didnt requre tax increases. The bills arent even close to similar but good job at being the Presidents lapdog repeating lies...
1.) I am not Barry's lapdog; libertarians don't agree with fascist dictators. In fact, I can't stand him and would love to see him impeached. FAIL #1

2.) RomneyCare IS requiring tax increases as we speak.
Review & Outlook: The RomneyCare Bill Comes Due - WSJ.com
RomneyCare: Making a Fool of Every Republican It Touches Since 2006 | Cato Institute
FAIL #2

Want some more truth bombs, my dear progressive?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies