U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 04:01 PM

6,502 posts, read 5,074,253 times

Advertisements

Obama use to have a saying. I believe it went "the buck stops with me"

In an unofficial release from the White House, a slight change has been made.

Obama now believes the buck stops with him, except when we send guns to Mexico and people die, when we ignore security requests and cover up after the fact, when the IRS targets Obama WH political enemies, when the DOJ wire taps reporters, and fill in the blank for the other scandals that will surface at a later date.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 04:02 PM

7,183 posts, read 5,420,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

Obama use to have a saying. I believe it went "the buck stops with me"

In an unofficial release from the White House, a slight change has been made.

Obama now believes the buck stops with him, except when we send guns to Mexico and people die, when we ignore security requests and cover up after the fact, when the IRS targets Obama WH political enemies, when the DOJ wire taps reporters, and fill in the blank for the other scandals that will surface at a later date.
It's amazing how little control or power he has, except when he's campaigning and making promises.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:03 PM

32,019 posts, read 36,668,383 times
The buck has never stopped with him. Teflon Obama.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:08 PM

9,137 posts, read 6,756,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The buck has never stopped with him. Teflon Obama.
The GOP has thrown everything at him in the hopes something would stick. When it doesnt...it must meqan he's Teflon.

Can't mean everything the GOP throws is crap. Like the monkeys at the zoo.

Crap will never stick to Gold...baby.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
He stole it from Truman...
Honestly, I dont have a problem with him using someones phrase. But at the very least let it have actual meaning. This guys says a lot, A LOT....yet its often just words and crap flowing from his mouth the proves to be empty.

This guy doesnt have to take the fall for everything if he truly has nothing to do with it. I dont expect that. But my God, I expect some damn accountability! Since Fast and Furious, to everything else. No one is held accountable. He never gets out ahead of these stories and takes action. And time after time, he and his Administration obstruct getting justice. They stone walled with Benghazi and Fast/Furious. They always withhold documents/emails claiming its in someones best interest not to release them (THEIR BEST INTEREST). He doesnt ever give a damn enough to actually even want to cooperate.

If his actions showed he cared and wanted to find the truth and have accountability, Id applaud him. But that hasnt happened. So he gives many no reason to trust him and believe he and Valerie Jarrett and others have nothing to do with all this. Because he always withholds information.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:19 PM

This man should live and die by his own words. Here is another classic example where he has failed to live up to his own beliefs and words.
The man who once said this, is the man whos Admin always withholds documents, emails, information which prevent getting the entire truth.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:22 PM

3,813 posts, read 3,659,438 times
Hope and Change in his transparent, all on CSPAN, 180 deg turn from Bush, government. As I said, the people who voted for this fool only did so to get their social safety net funded. They could care less what he does, so long as this little point is taken care of for them.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:28 PM

7,987 posts, read 11,230,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
It's amazing how little control or power he has, except when he's campaigning and making promises.
He is a "talking head".....errrr...sorry....I mean "talking TelePrompTer". Does he even have a brain in that pea sized head between those jug ears?

Old 05-14-2013, 04:32 PM

Remember when liberals faced scrutiny of their dear leaders without deflection? Me neither. Take it some where else cjski. Try Media Mutters, im sure theyll gladly eat up your deflection

Old 05-14-2013, 04:41 PM

29,419 posts, read 18,738,345 times
Obama will be out soon on the "trail" screaming that we mus find who at the IRS did all this. THEY must be held accountable. And by gosh somebody at the DOJ better answer up because THEY can't go around grabbing folks phone conversations. Obama won't stand for any of this. That is how this guy operates. It is always somebody else to blame. Hell he campaigned last time against the guy who was president from '08-'12 if you listened to his speeches and liberals lapped it all up like a camel to a water hole.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies