Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 07:49 PM

3,950 posts, read 5,089,796 times

Advertisements

Watch Episodes 1 through 3 of the Star Wars saga to see what happened to the United States. A horrific event occurred on 9/11/2001 and the people in their fear gave up their liberties for perceived safety.

Sadly, many Americans are trusting the people who got us nearly $17,000,000,000,000 in debt to make the right decisions to protect us from "terror".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 07:49 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,275,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Either scenario they are military vehicles, passed to the state through federal grants using equipment coming back from the war.
Uh, no that is an armored car. Just like you see Brinks driving around in. No different and bought from the same company. Quit embellishing things to fit your agenda.

If you people want the police to fight terrorism and do their jobs, you are going to have to give them the tools to do so. If not, allow the military too.

Those officers had no clue what they were up against, except bombs were used. No idea about weapons, including long guns, which penetrate normal body armor. When you go up against an unknown threat, you prepare for the worst. Level 4 body armor is very bulky and IS NOT military body armor. They are two different things. But again, keep embellishing things to fit your own personal agendas.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:51 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
That's not a tank.

Please post a photo of a tank rolling down the street after the attack in Boston. The last time I saw a tank rolling through the streets of an American city some nut job in San Diego had stolen one.
LOL..those are the new stateside "tanks". It's progress. Don't be thinking of those old WWII type tanks.
They are armored personnel vehicles complete with gun ports and turret/roof hatch.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:52 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,118,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geologic View Post
Well, I think you are pointing at the wrong "villains" here.
I do agree that worship of the state is a problem.
But I think we need to understand that a deception is being put over on us all.
Anyone who bows down to the State is a villain. They give the State all the impetuses and excuses they need to violate and enslave us by not standing up for themselves, and all of us.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:53 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yes, and Political Correctness.
Yes to this ......

Geo, research ammo in the states.. The gov is buying so much that stores where ammo of all kinds is normal is bare on the shelves. Talk about follow the money, how about follow the ammo....

I am a product of 1951... The last vestige of money went by the boards in 1957 with the end of the Silver certificate. Most people here have never seen one or even heard of it. There isn't any money. We the People can't be trusted with any money.

These so called liberals (non thinkers and brain washed ) Love the fearless leader and his cronies.. Fat females mostly who 'will protect them' with costly para mil equipment.

The way this works is most of these sheep won't be there so there won't be any affect on their miserable little pointless lives.

The agenda is to give one's self over for the better good of a system that will provide every need. Therefore no one needs a gun as the Law will provide all the security anyone needs except when a Bomber comes out to play....

So the guns must be banned for the better good of all as well. The other day a liberal on CD mentioned the govt was coming in Lock Step. Interesting don't you think?

Sorry to be so long winded.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:55 PM

1,329 posts, read 1,103,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Yes I do. The thing with consipiracies is that the bigger they are the more impossible they are to keep secret. All of those were too big, involved too many witnesses, and had too much public scrutiny to be conspiracies.
Have you looked deeply into these matters?
(I have. And I see many, many holes in the official stories.)
Moreover, there is plenty of evidence that those who were in power moved far too fast to identify Patsies to take the blame. That was particularly obvious in Boston. And WE-the-People are getting better at spotting False flags.)

Maybe soon, we will be able to go after the real planners of these events.

BTW. For those, like you, who still believe the official stories, can you...

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME, what you think the Official Perps hoped to gain from:

+ 9/11
+ Sandy Hook
+ Boston Bombings

Just a sentence or two about their presumed motivations would be much appreciated, because their supposed actions make no sense to me.

What did "the Terrrorists" hope to gain?

Old 05-14-2013, 07:56 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Dealt with the TSA lately?

Seen your children sexually molested lately?
Nice pics huh? And they wonder why some people refuse to fly..... Soon TSA will be at every train, bus and transit 'Authority' and probably at every shopping mall and sports arena. Basically ALL public places.

For the common good of the people we must understand.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:57 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
.those are the new "tanks". It's progress.
An armored carrier and a tank are two TOTALLY different things.

If you all are going to scream and holler do everyone a favor and learn what's what because your ignorance is showing. Reading along is never fun when the complainers display their lack of knowledge AND complain.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:01 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,118,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Watch Episodes 1 through 3 of the Star Wars saga to see what happened to the United States. A horrific event occurred on 9/11/2001 and the people in their fear gave up their liberties for perceived safety.

Liberty Dies - YouTube

Old 05-14-2013, 08:05 PM

1,329 posts, read 1,103,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I am a product of 1951... The last vestige of money went by the boards in 1957 with the end of the Silver certificate. Most people here have never seen one or even heard of it. There isn't any money. We the People can't be trusted with any money.

These so called liberals (non thinkers and brain washed ) Love the fearless leader and his cronies.. Fat females mostly who 'will protect them' with costly para mil equipment.

The way this works is most of these sheep won't be there so there won't be any affect on their miserable little pointless lives.

The agenda is to give one's self over for the better good of a system that will provide every need...
You are a little older than I am, but not much.
(There was a time I tried to collect Silver certificates, so I know what you mean by that.)

I agree that surrender to state authority has been a big meme, but I do not think it is as simple as that.

The funny thing, that makes the narrative more complex for me is:

+ Under Bush, and
+ Under Obama

The big issues were the same:

+ More state control, less constitutional rights
+ US military spending America towards bankruptcy
+ Corporations and banks heavily influencing both houses, both parties
+ Police forces increasingly militarised
+ DHS interferring everywhere (I think it should be broken up TOMORROW)

(I like your line :
"Fat females mostly who 'will protect them' with costly para mil equipment")

The only explanation that makes sense is: the heads of both parties are Puppets.

We need to look for the Puppet Master...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies