Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 02:48 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Someone in Texas is breaking a law. Is that about it?
I think it's more about the idea that if people like Obama had their way stuff like this would be perfectly legal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 02:48 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,260,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It is never medically necessary to kill the fetus at this point.
What if the mother's life is in danger or there is a problem with the fetus? And by saying this point are you referring to this specific story or all late term abortions? This doctor broke the law.

Old 05-15-2013, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
What if the mother's life is in danger or there is a problem with the fetus? And by saying this point are you referring to this specific story or all late term abortions? This doctor broke the law.
Why must you kill the fetus? I am speaking about all late term abortions. One of these women could have possibly say had cancer. I'm just making this all up as it's more complicated than this but let's go with it.

She has cancer and her doctor tells her that she must undergo extreme radiation treatments right now to save her life. Why does the doctor have to poke his finger in the throat of the baby to save her life?

Old 05-15-2013, 03:14 PM

745 posts, read 1,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
Extremely graphic. For those who say abortion is just hunkey dorey.

Story:

BREAKING, photos: TX abortionist impales, twists heads off live babies - Jill Stanek

The informants also say they witnessed Karpen routinely kill babies after they were born by puncturing the soft spot or impaling the stomach with a sharp instrument, twisting the head off, or puncturing the throat with his finger.

Photos of Babies 1 & 2

Sitting back to see people

1. Defend the doctor
2. Dismiss the source
3. ETC.

This goes on in abortion clinics all over America.

These would-be mothers didn't want to be punished with a baby, I guess.
I think this "doctor", and medical support staff, and the women who consented to this should be tried for murder and sentenced with the death penalty. Absolutely disgusting, and I definitely shouldn't have looked being pregnant myself, I am going to have nightmares.

Old 05-15-2013, 03:16 PM

745 posts, read 1,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
At a certain stage it is an option to induce labor and have a live, premature baby, regardless of the mother's health status. I think cases such as these are pretty clear-they are done because the woman does not want a live baby.

Old 05-15-2013, 03:21 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It is never medically necessary to kill the fetus at this point.
False.

If hte fetus is dead or dying in the womb and is actually killing the mother as a result, it is medically necessary at this point.

Old 05-15-2013, 03:23 PM

500 posts, read 375,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
False.

If hte fetus is dead or dying in the womb and is actually killing the mother as a result, it is medically necessary at this point.
lol.

You're saying if the fetus is dead, it's OK to kill it.

It's hopeless with liberals.

Old 05-15-2013, 03:27 PM

Quote:
False.

If the fetus is dead we are not having this discussion are we? If the fetus us dying the doctor doesn't have to kill it does he?

Old 05-15-2013, 03:36 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
lol.

You're saying if the fetus is dead, it's OK to kill it.

It's hopeless with liberals.
No, I'm saying if the fetus is dead, then it is legal to have a third trimester abortion.

Learn what the term abortion means before jumping all over things.

Hint: The medical term for miscarriage is "abortion".

Old 05-15-2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
No, I'm saying if the fetus is dead, then it is legal to have a third trimester abortion.

Learn what the term abortion means before jumping all over things.

Hint: The medical term for miscarriage is "abortion".
If you find your grandmother dead in her bedroom it's what it is. If you stab her in the back of the head it's murder.

Yours is a total non point.

The argument is that there is never a case where a fetus must be killed at this point.

You then argue "Not so what if it's already dead"?

Wow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies