Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 09:11 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Then people can still have a religious marriage, and should leave legal marriages to the States.

So civil unions with identical benefits to traditional marriage is unacceptable because you can't hijack the word marriage?

Old 05-15-2013, 09:15 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,934,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
So civil unions with identical benefits to traditional marriage is unacceptable because you can't hijack the word marriage?
Who in the antigays gave that option. Civil Unions were the first request and the biggots shot it down. Moot point. Marriage equality is a reality and will only keep moving forward. I do t know why your kimd continue to waste resources. Unless there's an underlying need to keep harping on about it for some reason.

Old 05-15-2013, 10:57 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Why is getting a legal document from the government saying you're "married" important?

You obviously don't know women.

When I was dating my wife I told her that the marriage certificate is just a piece of paper,, she gave me this look that still gives me nightmares. I backed off from that argument real fast.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:30 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,842 times
Quote:
The word marriage will define a natural sexual union between members of the opposite sex AND the unnatural sexual union between two guys who like to pound each other's poop shoots, play house together and pretend there is nothing odd about that.

A child will grow up knowing his or her biological parents were joined in marriage to form the family to which he or she belongs AND the adopted kid he or she goes to school with has two biologically unrelated daddies who cannot create their own biological offspring within their marriage because they pound each other's poop shoots, nevertheless, their union will still be called marriage and be legally identical to his or her parent's marriage.
Dude, get off the websites hosting gay male sex, they show anal sex because it sells. Many gay men never practice anal sex, which is what it is called by the way. More straight people practice it actually, way more. My partner and I do not pound each others poop shoots and if we did, why are you so concerned about it? Are you as concerned if you neighbor is pounding his wifes poop shoot, or is that okay with you?

Old 05-15-2013, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Yet again, YOU are the first one to bring up anal sex.
You seem to think about this way too much.
He is obsessed with it. He should stay away from watching it all the time.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Shall we pretend something else is going on or acknowledge the true nature of a homosexual relationship?
Really, you know the true nature of a homosexual relationship? You think all gay men and lesbians practice anal sex? Or are you one of those who are okay with lesbian sex, but are obsessed with male anal sex.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Typical persecution of a hetero sexual. Anal sex is not sex - and if a person finds that getting feces on the penis is dirty and an unpleasant thought ...that sound pretty normal to me. Straight people don't have to accept the idea of one male sodomizing another male as a good thing or normal or equal to NORMAL sex. Straight people have human and civil rights also...it's not just gays who have all the human rights! We have the right to be ourselves and we don't have to look upon gays as equals.....The sad part is - the modern gay phenomena has recruited naive young men who are weak and unattractive to woman ...and given them the new option of same sex activity. I see them all the time...timid skinny - unattractive males who thanks to the propaganda THINK they are gay.
You do have to look on me as an equal, that is what the US is about. Do not like anal sex, do not do it, do not think about, do not obsess about it. Straight people do it too, are you griping about that too, how about oral sex, it is not procreative either, are you against that too? Grow up.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:40 PM

Quote:
The design of men and women defines the sexual relationship intended by nature as well as those not.
So, you only have penis to vagina sex? You never have oral sex? Well if that is all you want, fine, but do not dictate what others may want to do or enjoy.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Where? What state offers civil unions with the same benefits as marriage? Answer, NONE. Marriage means the union of two. So what if it is two men, two women or a man and a woman. It is still marriage, even when one grafts one type of fruit tree to another, it is called a marriage. See.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:10 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
I enjoy the vaginal intercourse nature intended...how about you?
Considering I have a vagina, yes. I just don't have a penis involved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies