Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 09:01 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,832,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Dead or alive, he doesn't make it another year.
Do I get to vote on which of the two should happen? We can only dream what that azzhole deserves...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 09:02 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,738,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r
WOW! I haven't seen anything this bad since Watergate and this is actually beating that.
Yes and I doubt anything will happen either!

Old 05-15-2013, 09:03 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,832,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
So you'd rather have Biden as POTUS?

I'd rather have Barry, no matter how corrupt.
Biden would be much better, he is only an ignorant fool, obama is a dangerous man who goal is the destruction of our country...

Old 05-15-2013, 09:09 PM

805 posts, read 1,080,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Biden would be much better, he is only an ignorant fool, obama is a dangerous man who goal is the destruction of our country...
Had to chuckle as I thought of "Shotgun Joe" and his ignorant comments earlier this year. Just in case anyone forgot:

Joe Biden 'Double Barrel Shotgun' Comments Draw Buzz While Answering Questions on Gun Control | Video - ABC News

Old 05-15-2013, 09:10 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,545,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Is it true Obama just fired the IRS guy who's leaving next month anyway ?

Does he think we are that stupid ?
I am pretty sure he thinks his progressive followers are that stupid.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:12 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,372,352 times
Ever notice how right-wingers, in their efforts to attack Obama, end up bashing their crap presidents as well?

Obama is "just as bad as Bush" and "Bush's 3rd term". Or in this case, where's he's the most corrupt POTUS since Nixon. In effect, the shills are saying Obama is just as bad as their leaders were, haha.

When that's your best punch, maybe it's time to join the Whig Party in obscurity.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:17 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,094,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Ever notice how right-wingers, in their efforts to attack Obama, end up bashing their crap presidents as well?

Obama is "just as bad as Bush" and "Bush's 3rd term". Or in this case, where's he's the most corrupt POTUS since Nixon. In effect, the shills are saying Obama is just as bad as their leaders were, haha.

Go suck on some post-election sour grapes.
I'm not a right-winger. Nor am I a shill. I didn't vote for Bush, McCain, or Romney.

Educate yourself, please. You're embarrassing yourself.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:23 PM

764 posts, read 595,874 times
To all the people who are screaming "CANT ALWAYS BRING UP BUSH", read this post again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
When the OPs first post says, "WOW! I haven't seen anything this bad since Watergate and this is actually beating that," it's appropriate to cite the last administration's scandals which does top it.
That's it. Right there is the reason to bring up the past 40 years. Don't make the claim if you don't want people to bring up everything from Watergate to now.

Because nothing, NOTHING will ever be as bad as the elaborate web of scandals and lies that was the Iraq Debacle. Which is why it's so ridiculous for people like Cheney and Rumsfeld to come on TV and talk about integrity and credibility. In a just world they wouldn't be able to show their scumbag faces post 2008...

Old 05-15-2013, 09:32 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,166,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Omg...you guys are funny and ridiculous for trying to pin the IRS thing on him. SMH.
Having a tyrant as president is really funny. Well, for all you commies it is.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:32 PM

22,634 posts, read 14,884,592 times
It will be interesting to see how these things play out.

My prediction: Obama will weather everything that is thrown at him. He will serve the rest of his term.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies