Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 01:55 PM

500 posts, read 375,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
You silly libs should stop worrying about "right wing strategy" and start worrying about Obama's abuse of power. You can't or don't even see what a disaster he's created, do you folks? Chris Matthews is typical of this silliness, blaming all of Obama's problems on white supremacy, for crying out loud.
This is it, in a nutshell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post

Benghazi isn't a scandal either. A tragic event occurred and it wasn't anyone's fault. There was no coverup either because to have a coverup something substantive needs to be uncovered, which there isn't.
You either aren't paying attention or are watching The Disney Channel.

Layer by layer, it's becoming uncovered. Open your eyes and you might see the truth. I'm sure you'll never admit it, though, or maybe won't even recognize when you do see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
So what you are saying is, you don't have a clue what is going on in the world of politics and you don't understand what you read? That pretty much sums up the typical democrat's way of thinking...
And this. ^^^
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 02:26 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,471,413 times
Default Right-Wing Strategy?

I'll enjoy watching the right wing angry desperation evaporating into thin air as these "scandals" reveal themselves to be political bluster.

Old 05-16-2013, 02:26 PM

78,016 posts, read 60,232,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
We are weary of your manufactured scandals. The nation is weary of your manufactured scandals. Teapublicans make the mistake of assuming that the rest of the world hates Obama as much as they do.

You've talked about it so much that . . . it's like the boy who cried wolf. No one believes a WORD the teapublicans say.
Are you telling me Obama just fired the director of the IRS over a manufactured scandal?

Old 05-16-2013, 03:04 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,099,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Translation:....I'd rather stick my head up Obama's butt rather than acknowledge that this administration is about as corrupt as Richard Nixon's.
Translation: Republicans are 0-for-15 in trying to manufacture a conspiracy. I don't care enough to prove that you're going to be 0-for-16, -17, and -18.

Old 05-16-2013, 03:09 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,220,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Translation: Republicans are 0-for-15 in trying to manufacture a conspiracy. I don't care enough to prove that you're going to be 0-for-16, -17, and -18.
Yep,...you lefties are ALWAYS right!!!
No one got murdered by terrorist in Benghazi.

The IRS didn't admit that conservative groups were targeted.

The DOJ simply asked for all those telephone records instead of just taking them.
If you think so little of Americans and civil liberties then maybe you are living in the wrong country.

You liberals are sickening in your blind obedience to Obama.

Old 05-16-2013, 03:17 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,167,874 times
If the economy is doing so well why are so many people missing from the job markets? Also, why so many people on food stamps? The very weak "recovery" due to Obama's policies, whatever they are, or just shows the strength of capitalism to overcome even Obama's lame attempts to "fix it?"

Old 05-16-2013, 03:18 PM

1,922 posts, read 2,772,667 times
I'ma just put this out there..

It's Bush's fault.

Obama is our lord and savior, and he is infallible.

Old 05-16-2013, 03:59 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,414,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlover View Post
I'ma just put this out there..

It's Bush's fault.

Obama is our lord and savior, and he is infallible.

Old 05-16-2013, 04:04 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,225,450 times
Quote:
What is your opinion on current and future right-wing strategies?
Dither.
Stall.
Obstruct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
If the economy is doing so well why are so many people missing from the job markets? Also, why so many people on food stamps? The very weak "recovery" due to Obama's policies, whatever they are, or just shows the strength of capitalism to overcome even Obama's lame attempts to "fix it?"
The internets is your friend, use it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hwO2yFoQD4

Old 05-16-2013, 04:35 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,099,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Yep,...you lefties are ALWAYS right!!!
Not so much about Liberals being right, as it is a track record of Conservatives being wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies