Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 04:46 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
IRS, Benghazi, confiscating email and phone records none of it matters to the ONE. You see he got what he wanted. He was elected to a second term which is what all this was about. Now he sits back and laughs and watches the people he put on the block being chopped down one by one and knows his useful idiots will defend his every action to the end. I'm sure he and Meechele are sitting back planning planning their next vacation soon having a good chuckle. He really doesn't care much about all this "nonsense" going on in DC. He knows the useful idiots will provide cover for him. How does it feel to be used by this charlatan liberals? Maybe one of the senators should ask these stooges who have been thrown under the bus testifying in the hearing today or the ones coming up that question?

This is why you have elected as president. Liberals should be ashamed of themselves.
May as well number the voters among those "useful idiots". When he needed them to get elected, and re-elected, he knew where they were. Once the election was over, he didn't need them anymore. Now, you all know how he feels about you.

Old 05-24-2013, 05:02 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,761,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
May as well number the voters among those "useful idiots". When he needed them to get elected, and re-elected, he knew where they were. Once the election was over, he didn't need them anymore. Now, you all know how he feels about you.
Yes the voters were useful idiots.

I have quite a few gay friends that turned their backs on him when he was enlightened and changed his mind right before the election. They saw through it as his way of trying to lock up the gay vote.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:18 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
If I was president, I'd sick the IRS on political and religious nonprofit groups, too.

And then I'd go on vacation and enjoy myself, just to upset people like you.

They would call you "Mein Fuhrer", instead of "Mr. President". I wonder if Obama will change his title as well?

Old 05-24-2013, 10:41 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
The odds on your prediction would be a million to one against.
The odds are a bit better than that. More like 50/50

I have the first 1/2 of the 50 now. Read it and weep:

A wonderful State with ZERO Republicans

There are more people on Welfare in Illinois than there are people working.
Chicago pays the highest wages to teachers than anywhere else in the U.S. averaging $110,000/year.
Their pensions average 80-90% of their income. You can't blame that on republicans because there aren't any.
Wow, are Illinois and Chicago great or what?
Be sure to read till the end. I've never heard it explained better.
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago ?
Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago .
221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.

. Here's the Chicago chain of command:
. President: Barack Hussein Obama
. Senator: Dick Durbin
. House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
. Governor: Pat Quinn
. House leader: Mike Madigan
. Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
. Mayor: Rohm Emanuel
. The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
. Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .

. Of course, they're all blaming each other.
. Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
. Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country. Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

. State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country. Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

. Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

. This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois . And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???
. George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house.
. Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajegovitch who is...that's right, also in the big house.
. And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.
. The Land of Lincoln , where our governors make our license plates.

But you know what? As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago , nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.

.................................................. .................................................. ........................................

I bet that stings.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:43 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Most Obama voters think Bush was running against Obama is why. Hell Obama thought that too based on his campaign rhetoric.
These same people have no idea who is the old geezer on the 1 dollar bill either. Most of them are more familiar with who is on the Brown Money

Old 05-24-2013, 10:47 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Stupid people elected the village savant.. History is not going to be kind to him that's for sure. He used every arm of the government he could to attack American's that didn't agree with his ideology. I'll give him credit for dividing this nation more than any President in history and honestly, you can forget ever seeing any meaningful bipartisan legislation coming from DC again. It is now us-verses-them.
Yes, thanks to the do nothing Republicans. What was their number one priority when Obama was elected? Jobs? Deficit?

Nope - make sure Obama didn't a second term. THAT was their driving force. THAT is the cause of the obstructionism and lack of bipartisanship.

My prediction is history will not be kind to your party.

Look at your first sentence and tell me again who is divisive.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:49 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yes, thanks to the do nothing Republicans. What was their number one priority when Obama was elected? Jobs? Deficit?

Nope - make sure Obama didn't a second term. THAT was their driving force. THAT is the cause of the obstructionism and lack of bipartisanship.

The 2012 election was dirty. The IRS began targeting Tea Party groups in 2010 prior to the elections. There is growing concern that the Obama administration illegally used the IRS as an arm of their re-election campaign. When people claim that Obama won because the economy was improving, or because Americans generally think he is doing a good job, it is not true. He won through dishonest methods and rhetoric. The IRS is simply a case of silencing the opponent.

On the campaign trail Obama said Al-Quaeda is on the run and Osama Bin Laden is dead. The concealment went to the culpability of the Obama administration in failing to heed warnings about security at the Benghazi consulate, the nature of the pre-planned al-Qaeda attack, the scrubbing of the talking points, the failure to go to the aid of Americans in trouble, and the claim that the attack was a result of a YouTube video. The Obama administration think it's more important to preserve Obama's rhetoric than to save the American lives.

And now the AP and Fox James Rosen media case. The media is supposed to be watchdogs not lapdogs. The Obama administration has overstepped the bounds.

Last edited by eRayP; 05-24-2013 at 11:01 AM..

Old 05-24-2013, 10:51 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

They failed at that noble goal. Now the country has to pay for four more years. That is what I'm upset about. You however cheer that the US has to suffer under this dictator. You are what I described in the OP.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:57 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,314 times
When a Obama supporter calls someone a racist the hoped for result is as the same as IRS targeting conservative groups. It's an attempt to silence the opponent.

I don't like Obama. Call me what you want, accuse me if you feel better. I still don't like Obama.

It's not working.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:00 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
The 2012 election was dirty. The IRS began targeting Tea Party groups in 2010 prior to the elections. There is growing concern that the Obama administration illegally used the IRS as an arm of their re-election campaign. When people claim that Obama won because the economy was improving, or because Americans generally think he is doing a good job, it is not true. He won through dishonest methods and rhetoric. The IRS is simply a case of silencing the opponent.

On the campaign trail Obama said Al-Quaeda is on the run and Osama Bin Laden is dead. Benghazi was very much in the news prior to the election. The concealment went to the culpability of the Obama administration in failing to heed warnings about security at the Benghazi consulate, the nature of the pre-planned al-Qaeda attack, the scrubbing of the talking points used by Susan Rice, the failure to go to the aid of Americans in trouble, and the claim that the attack was a result of a YouTube video.

And now the AP and Fox James Rosen media case. The media is supposed to be watchdogs not lapdogs. The Obama administration has overstepped the bounds.
Oh please. The tea party was not silenced! What does their taxation status have to do with the election?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Stop with the hyperbole.

And we all thought that Al-Quaeda was on the run. Yep, just running as fast as they could - all ascared of Obama. Ha!

Benghazi is a scandal dreamed up by the Repubs and even your own talking heads are telling you NOT to put all your eggs in that basket! Yet, here you are. People aren't even paying attention anymore because you have cried wolf too much! Birthergate, Umbrellagate, Spring Break gate; have led you to a path where EVERYTHING you say appears to be sour grapes. Every single thing.

You have made EVERYTHING a battle instead of choosing your battles wisely. As a result, you are just like an owl screeching in the night. People are just going to turn over and go back to sleep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies