Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2013, 08:23 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
Equality is a state of mind,not some rich black woman telling other blacks how pitiful they are and hinting its white peoples fault.She a liar and she is bad for black people.Look at what they have done to the young black men,with their race hustling evil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 08:24 PM

374 posts, read 509,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
no, only 25% of them are married to non black women, so, still, the majority of black married men are married to black women. not that that has anything to do with this thread.
I don't know where you get your news but I don't agree. Most young black men don't marry to begin with unless they are rich and most of them marry whites.IMO this is an insult to their mothers,sisters and female relatives in general.So it looks like all this diversity crap has turned on the young black female.I did'nt do it,I'm just the messenger so don't get alll mad at me.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:31 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Mrs Obama maybe you should focus on correcting enforcement policies that lock up tons of young black men for marijuana.....
If she were around back in 1935 I am sure she would have put down the great artists that gave us the blues..people who had nothing but a song in their heart and a dream to be free. There would never have been great R&B...there would be no rock and roll if it were not for black performers attempting to express themselves. American jails are full of black men who are stuck there because jailing is now a lucrative business...all it does is ruin lives....You would think that when Obama visits LA that he would at least drop into the poor black hoods and give some hope...but no...The Obama's have done NOTHING to help or encourage black citizens...because now that they are in the WHITE house they think they are WHITE.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:32 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,187 times
Quote:
I don't know where you get your news but I don't agree. Most young black men don't marry to begin with unless they are rich and most of them marry whites.IMO this is an insult to their mothers,sisters and female relatives in general.So it looks like all this diversity crap has turned on the young black female.I did'nt do it,I'm just the messenger so don't get alll mad at me.
you have been wrong about everything you've posted and haven't provided one fact based argument yet. I'm really supposed to buy anything you're selling? I didn't say most young black men are married. I said of married black men, most of them are married to black women. even most black professional athletes are married to black women. they just don't get the press that those married to non whites get. please, I'm begging you. provide one single solitary bit of evidence to back up your claims.

Interracial marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there are 4 million black men married to black women. only 390,000 black men married to white women.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:32 PM

Quote:
no, only 25% of them are married to non black women, so, still, the majority of black married men are married to black women. not that that has anything to do with this thread.

I have a couple family memebrs who are with black men,I know what they are told and how much black females blame them,but thats not right,its like that globetrotter who gives blame to whites for everything that happens.

Well I don't agree with mixed marriage either because I like white men but if they want to have kids that don't even favor them so be it.I don't care and its none of my bizwax.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:39 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,187 times
Quote:
I have a couple family memebrs who are with black men,I know what they are told and how much black females blame them,but thats not right,its like that globetrotter who gives blame to whites for everything that happens.

Well I don't agree with mixed marriage either because I like white men but if they want to have kids that don't even favor them so be it.I don't care and its none of my bizwax.
ok

Old 05-17-2013, 08:42 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The bold above - many blacks do think that - especially the ones who don't have much hope. I know because I went through this. Inner city schools in DC in the 80's - God forbid a black person speaks halfway decent English and has a vocabulary.

Robert Griffin - DC quarterback - a cornball brother I believe he was called.

You just don't know...

Pro Athlete - anything with a ball.
I've heard that said too.

What IS "weird" is more and more of the younger Black ladies are really starting to take care of business like talking proper, taking care of themselves and so on yet many of the young Black dudes; NOT "all" but "many" seem lost and have "attitude"

Old 05-17-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
you have been wrong about everything you've posted and haven't provided one fact based argument yet. I'm really supposed to buy anything you're selling? I didn't say most young black men are married. I said of married black men, most of them are married to black women. even most black professional athletes are married to black women. they just don't get the press that those married to non whites get. please, I'm begging you. provide one single solitary bit of evidence to back up your claims.

Interracial marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there are 4 million black men married to black women. only 390,000 black men married to white women.

Ok you win,if its that important,since it does'nt matter anyway,not like you or I will live forever so who cares.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:50 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,467,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Shut up you hypocritical
Holy ****, I'd have to say the first lady is a bonefide milf after seeing that.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:52 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
It is not even a few. It is non existent. Seriously do you really think black children think getting an education is acting white?

I ask black people do you know any children that this way, the answer is always no, that they don't personally know any black children who think this, but they are sure they exist, because some black children get teased for acting white and that means that those black children think getting an education is acting white which is a leap that makes no sense whatsoever.

It is an urban legend. I have never ever met a black child and spoke to that child where they said getting an education is acting white.

It is a flat out lie.
Just because "acting white" doesn't exist in your black middle-class world doesn't mean it's an invented lie.

In many poor urban black neighborhoods "acting white" is a reality, otherwise so many black sociologists wouldn't write about it.

An empirical analysis of 'acting white' - Quantitative Social Science

Denying what is real, what is factual, and what has been proven many times over decades of research, amounts to megalomania. Deny the history of black slavery and the Jewish holocaust while you're at it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies