Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 10:19 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,879,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Out here in rural Texas I saw the very same thing. 2 lights and they weren't stars and they didn't blink and when it took off it practically disappeared immediately.
This was just a few months ago.

I figure it's drones. We sure aren't sitting on those 30,000 drones and they ain't flying during the day where they can be seen. I think the drones are let loose under the cover of night.
Yep, we also saw the same thing, this one flying south to north. Far too fast to be of any conventional craft.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 10:21 AM

1,329 posts, read 1,102,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Wake up? And do what, exactly?
Once you understand that "your" Government lies to you so easily:

+ You may change you behavior
+ You may want to put some pressure on government to change
+ You may even consider living somewhere else

Old 05-19-2013, 10:22 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geologic View Post
Has it occurred to you that this is a serious topic,
and the MSM has been programming you for decades to ridicule it?

What is clear and obvious, is the Military takes it very seriously indeed.
You will learn that when you look at how much time and trouble the government goes to to control access to sensitive sites, and also the actions it has taken to do cover-ups in various questions.

On the other hand:
The White House was asked for a comment on UFOs, and they said there is "No Evidence," and we know that the White House never lies... Don't we?
And if you see my other posts here in this thread you'll see that I do not doubt the possibility that there are other lifeforms out there.

Then the question becomes..if we see their ships and one crashed then how come none have tried to make contact. And that's where my "no intelligent life form" comment came in.

We'd probably treat them like a terrorist come to wipe out the earth.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:25 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
Once you understand that "your" Government lies to you so easily:

+ You may change you behavior
+ You may want to put some pressure on government to change
+ You may even consider living somewhere else
ROTFLMAO! Somewhere else? Somewhere where the aliens can't find me?

Say we believe you. Now what? Form an angry mob and storm Parliament with torches and pitchforks?

Old 05-19-2013, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
You make a lot of assumptions. First, what kind of "missions" would aliens have here, and why would they care what we do? We're zero threat to them--we're in the baby steps of space travel, and limited to missions right around our own planet. If we nuked and killed all the life on our planet, how would it impact them? If a species is advanced enough to travel throughout the universe, why would they even WANT to communicate with us--it would be like humans trying to communicate with squirrels (or maybe even insects). If they DID want something, why would they even attempt to keep it a secret? It would be no skin off their nose if the public knew they were here--OUR government would be the ones worried about mass panic, and our government would have zero control over the process. Besides--they wouldn't need our permission to take whatever they want--we wouldn't be able to stop them or even put up much of a fight.

I think Stephen Hawking nailed it--aliens aren't signing "treaties" with our government. Why would they? If they ever make themselves known to us, they're going to come in and take what they want, and we'll have zero say in the process.
Stephen Hawking: Humans Should Fear Aliens
You are the one who is making assumptions.
Once you research this, some of the answers about WHY may become more clear.

And it is not the formal military or the government they are working with.
It is the one that really runs (most) things behind the scenes.

The one that Ike warned us about:

Eisenhower Farewell Address (Full) - YouTube

(and did so little to tackle himself, during his time as President)

He left it to JFK to deal with them, and I think you know how that went.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:28 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
"..I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder."

Day the Earth Stood Still Trailer - YouTube

Old 05-19-2013, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
You make a lot of assumptions. First, what kind of "missions" would aliens have here, and why would they care what we do? We're zero threat to them--we're in the baby steps of space travel, and limited to missions right around our own planet. If we nuked and killed all the life on our planet, how would it impact them? If a species is advanced enough to travel throughout the universe, why would they even WANT to communicate with us--it would be like humans trying to communicate with squirrels (or maybe even insects). If they DID want something, why would they even attempt to keep it a secret? It would be no skin off their nose if the public knew they were here--OUR government would be the ones worried about mass panic, and our government would have zero control over the process. Besides--they wouldn't need our permission to take whatever they want--we wouldn't be able to stop them or even put up much of a fight.

I think Stephen Hawking nailed it--aliens aren't signing "treaties" with our government. Why would they? If they ever make themselves known to us, they're going to come in and take what they want, and we'll have zero say in the process.
Stephen Hawking: Humans Should Fear Aliens
Or maybe they're saying.."Enough already. These people are destroying themselves and if we don't step in here they will make themselves extinct."

Old 05-19-2013, 10:44 AM

Quote:
You are the one who is making assumptions.
Once you research this, some of the answers about WHY may become more clear.

And it is not the formal military or the government they are working with.
It is the one that really runs (most) things behind the scenes.

The one that Ike warned us about:

Eisenhower Farewell Address (Full) - YouTube

(and did so little to tackle himself, during his time as President)

He left it to JFK to deal with them, and I think you know how that went.
It pays to listen to that every once in a while.
One thing I noticed when I listened to it and compare to Presidential speeches today is his use of words and his choice of words like "fellow countrymen" and "our Congress". Don't hear that today, do you ?
And half of Americans today wouldn't have any clue as to meaning of many words he used.

Boy have we dumbed down ourselves over the years.

Old 05-19-2013, 11:44 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
I do agree with that.
Many UFOs, including some or all of the "black triangles" are probably ours.
But the technology came from somewhere, and I do not think that all are ours.

I think some reading here might be ready for THIS interview:

Radio 3Fourteen - Steven Kelley - Lasers, Cavers & Magic - YouTube

Published on 17 Nov 2012
Steven Kelley, an inventor and laser pioneer, has worked in the defense industry and founded S.K.Industries, the producer of Law17 laser aiming systems used by law enforcement and military. He was a contractor for the NSA, and has worked on projects for the CIA. During this time, Steven was exposed to Billy Meier, ETs, beam ships, alien politics and technology. Steven is the author of "Lasers, Cavers & Magic." He'll tell his story of how he was approached to be recruited by a secret group he calls, "the cavers." Steven shares his knowledge of highly advanced technology, UFOs, aliens and government conspiracy. Later, we discuss developing psychic skills and preparing for a new evolutionary cycle with higher density energy.
Great video Geo. I hope more people hear what this man has to say. He speaks so casually about this stuff, that is how people that just know speak. I will get his book. We humans underestimate the power of our thoughts and minds, collectively if we focus on the positive, love, acceptance, we can defeat the negative forces. The truth is always so simple.
If we exerted half the energy we do now in fighting eachother and rivalry, towards raising our consciousness in the direction of love and undertanding, we could create that world of peace and harmony that illudes us. In other words, the energy that we create thru our minds is more powerful than most of us ever imagined.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Then the question becomes..if we see their ships and one crashed then how come none have tried to make contact. And that's where my "no intelligent life form" comment came in.
What makes you think there has been no contact?
There's plenty of evidence that people on our planet are having regular contacts with ETs.

It comes from all sorts of testimony, from witnesses with varying degrees of credibility:
Some have seen ETs, some claim to have been abducted, and some will say they are working with ETs or have seen others working with them.

Naturally, it is very hard to prove or disprove this information. But many people believe that the information passed in those contacts is very valuable.

The MSM will not tell you about these contactees, but...
can you really prove that information, such as is contained in this 2 hour+ podcast is not genuine?

(I am not saying it is genuine, but the information conveyed intrigues me greatly
- jump in at at least 5 -10 minutes into it, since the early part is off topic):

Interview with Tolec, a "human who claims to be part of the Andromedan Council"

MP3 : http://truthfrequencyradio.com/podca...2013-05-17.mp3

Link address: http://truthfrequencyradio.com/ascension-2014-w-tolec/

Whatever you think about this: His information is clear and expressed in an articulate way.

How could you prove he is not having genuine contacts?
(It is hard to disprove something like this... however "crazy" you may think it is.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies