Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2013, 01:55 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You are the one that created a thread attacking those succeed.. I'd think that means YOU hate america..
Again, you cannot dispute my point, so you instead have nothing to come back with except to accuse me of hating business owners and wanting their money. You're adorable when you're angry and without any argument, did you know that?

Keep flailing, it's both cute and amusing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 01:56 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
You still can admit that someone sometime helped you get to where you are. I feel bad for you being so alone on the mountain.
The world works like a victorian clock, and there are many parts, everyone doing his/her part. But, everyone builds their own success. Whether that is a business, or otherwise.

Don't feel sorry for me, I do well.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:56 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Everybody has those same advantages - education, treachers coaches. Some (evidently NOT you) do something special with it, while others (the "Whiney, do-nothing" people) squander it.

We have busted our asses building our business. YOU had nothing to do with it - NOTHING.
Exactly. When my business failed so bad that I became homeless 15 years ago, I didnt run around blaming society for my own failures. I kicked myself in the ass and rebuilt from the ground up. Not once did these ignorant aholes on these forums come and help me rebuild but now they want to take credit for it..

Old 05-19-2013, 01:57 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Everybody has those same advantages - education, treachers coaches. Some (evidently NOT you) do something special with it, while others (the "Whiney, do-nothing" people) squander it.

We have busted our asses building our business. YOU had nothing to do with it - NOTHING.
Robin, you said it perfectly. I have to repeat.

"Everybody has those same advantages - education, treachers coaches. Some (evidently NOT you) do something special with it, while others (the "Whiney, do-nothing" people) squander it.

We have busted our asses building our business. YOU had nothing to do with it - NOTHING."

OP is one of those whiney types, obviously.

10,216 posts, read 8,118,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I paid 6 years of my life for my/our freedom, I've got the scars to prove it. Next?
Only 6 years? You didnt fight the british twice? You were a one man army? Yo
Quote:
Um no, giving birth to oneself is not what orphan means. mac

Yes, clearly people taught me how to read and write, there are lots of homeless people that can do both.
So..... You didnt do it all by yourself.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Too bad you won't be out of tears. Years from now you will still whine and with your attitude will not be any better off.
The only people whining in this thread are the lower-income, non-business owners who are reacting very poorly to the simple, self-evident truth that no business owner builds a business by him/herself.

Then again, these same folks whine all the time, in every thread on every day of the week. They're always being victimized, even when it's someone else being victimized. You're what I would call, "victimization overachievers."

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Again, you cannot dispute my point, so you instead have nothing to come back with except to accuse me of hating business owners and wanting their money. You're adorable when you're angry and without any argument, did you know that?

Keep flailing, it's both cute and amusing.
Dispute your point? You started the thread, its up to YOU to back it up which you havent. All you did was claim others including the government builds peoples businesses...

Backup YOUR claim by telling me how government helped to build my business..

I aint angry, I'm embarassed for people like you..

Old 05-19-2013, 01:58 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
Quote:
Exactly. When my business failed so bad that I became homeless 15 years ago, I didnt run around blaming society for my own failures. I kicked myself in the ass and rebuilt from the ground up. Not once did these ignorant aholes on these forums come and help me rebuild but now they want to take credit for it..
lol, they would have been tearing it down as you were trying to rebuild.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:58 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,392,719 times
Quote:
utter garbage. We dont give people clothes, you pay for them using rewards from labor, clearly those who built it, can afford more "clothes" than those who havent, correct?
First, yes someone gave you life by bearing you. Second someone clothed and fed you for some period during your minority and conceivably gave you an education. You likely did not pay for this for at least some period during your minority.

Clearly though eventually some people are more successful at gaining resources almost always by mutually beneficial cooperation with other people. No one is entirely self sufficient even if people are not giving you things you are still likely depending on mutually beneficial cooperation to get a fair amount of the material goods and services you need.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Only 6 years? You didnt fight the british twice? You were a one man army
Not only did he capture Benedict Arnold, but he also rousted Dolly Madison out of the White House some years later. when it was on fire They tried to get him to help Dixie in '62, but he was too busy constructing the Hunley all by himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies