Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 08:18 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
The man has always been an outstanding speaker. Being an outstanding speaker isn't the same thing as being an outstanding leader. He seems to prefer to "lead from behind" and the vast majority of his proposed bills or budgets are viewed as laughable by both parties and both houses of Congress. And clearly, the man knows nothing about everything going on in his own administration. So no leadership there either.

But sure, he's a great public speaker. Obviously, that's not worth much when it comes to actually doing the job of POTUS.
uuhh... aaaa.... uhm He is good at spouting propaganda, he is a politician who claims he doesn't have a clue to what is going on. He is not a leader but that turns out to be a good thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 08:36 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickscott View Post
He couldn't even state a correct sentence after she interrupted him. He was all yaba dabba doing for 30 seconds since it threw him off so much. Speaking of class, the oval office has never had an individual so classless as this pretty boy who would much prefer being some Hollywood movie star. I wish he had gone that route.
movie starts have to be able to speak clearly. All he can do is stutter and stammer and is lucky to read the promters if he can.

The score usually is errr ahhh umm errr ummm ahh but last week and fir the first time ever he has a new one a la la la la......

With out his puppet strings he might make it as a broom pusher. hey what happened to that little dog anyway? I wonder if the Doctor with the bone in his nose ate it.....

Old 05-24-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
The man has always been an outstanding speaker. Being an outstanding speaker isn't the same thing as being an outstanding leader. He seems to prefer to "lead from behind" and the vast majority of his proposed bills or budgets are viewed as laughable by both parties and both houses of Congress. And clearly, the man knows nothing about everything going on in his own administration. So no leadership there either.

But sure, he's a great public speaker. Obviously, that's not worth much when it comes to actually doing the job of POTUS.
You must need hearing aids..

Old 05-24-2013, 08:43 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,240,443 times
I thought you were being sarcastic when I clicked the Thread.

I keep forgetting Einstein's observation that "Nothing is Infinite except the Universe and Human Stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the Universe."

Old 05-25-2013, 10:36 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
You Pubs continually flail away in vain as President Obama reigns supreme. The intensity of your opposition is at an all-time high beause the President is so effective at running this country. Dignity, class, depth, intelligence, competence, supreme vision, superior implementation. He's doing an EXCEPTIONAL job running this country, far better than your previous guy Dubya, and you Pubs can't do anything but pick your noses, spin, and chase your tails. You're pretty talented because you do this WHILE keeping your heads in the sand and at least one foot in the mouth. Great circus act I suppose, but going back 22 years, it does nothing to help this country.

President Obama is a 2-term President and doing an exceptional job...and don't you forget it either.
Only manarchies can reign and the last time I checked, he isn't the King.

Perception, innuendo, blame, denial, incompetence, inferior results, it's no wonder he's so ineffective.

He killed Bin Laden (at least that's how he tells it) and pushed through the Unaffordable Healthcare Tax when he owned all three branches... talk about not giving a sh%t what the country thinks. Add arrogance and narcissism to the list.

The thing that we Libertarians share is an impartial view of the facts. Your post shows that you wear rose colored glasses when viewing your "SUPREME LEADER" rendering your view skewed and rediculous.

THe game is over, stop the cheerleading.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
To LexusNexus: lols.

If only Obamacare would have been available. Then he could have received superior injury treatment for free. lols.
HAH!!! That's funny!

The problem: on AHCA he'd be placed on a waiting list and could possible wait up to two years for surgery, if able to get it at all. Sports injuries nearly always fall under electives, and electives will not be implemented well under Obamacare.

AHCA Administrator:
Torn ligament in your ankle? (a common injury for runners) Can you walk? Yes? We'll schedule you to come back in 6 months to re-evaluate.

This is how Obamacare will work: 10 big steps backwards, and a bureaucratic machine (IRS) running the show. Welcome to USSR style socialized medicine.

Old 05-25-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
I thought you were being sarcastic when I clicked the Thread.

I keep forgetting Einstein's observation that "Nothing is Infinite except the Universe and Human Stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the Universe."
Who is 'you'?

Old 05-25-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Only manarchies can reign and the last time I checked, he isn't the King.

Perception, innuendo, blame, denial, incompetence, inferior results, it's no wonder he's so ineffective.

He killed Bin Laden (at least that's how he tells it) and pushed through the Unaffordable Healthcare Tax when he owned all three branches... talk about not giving a sh%t what the country thinks. Add arrogance and narcissism to the list.

The thing that we Libertarians share is an impartial view of the facts. Your post shows that you wear rose colored glasses when viewing your "SUPREME LEADER" rendering your view skewed and rediculous.

THe game is over, stop the cheerleading.
Correction: Monarchies

Figured I'd correct it bofore the vocabulary police graded my post on spelling rather than merit.

Old 05-25-2013, 04:04 PM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Walmart is the third largest employer in the world. Do you think Mike Duke, Walmart's CEO has a clue what his 2.3 million employees are doing at any given time?
Please! Even if Obama didn't directly tell the IRS to stop the Tea Party from getting 501(c)(4) status before the election, then it was done by one of his surrogates. No way rogue employees did this in several offices around the country.

Obama said he learned about this investigation the same way we all did, in the newspapers. Then, we keep finding out people who work with him everyday knew about it months ago, and yet we're to believe one of his advisors never mentioned it to his boss? Highly doubtful.

And now Eric Holder's been caught in a direct lie under oath. He told Congress under oath:

"… In regard to potential prosecution of the press for the disclosure of material. This is not something I’ve ever been involved in, heard of, or would think would be wise policy."

Now we find out that he personally signed the warrant request to secretly monitor James Rosen of Fox. So, he lied. Eric Holder isn't some minor employee at the Dept. of Justice, he's Obama's own political appointee to head up that department.

Old 05-25-2013, 04:10 PM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There is no way any president ever knew everything that went on in his admin.
There is no way any CEO knows everything that happens on his/her watch.
Were all prior popes appraised of the " funny business"?
So you believe that a top advisor to Obama could learn of the IRS investigation months ago and yet leave that little tidbit out of any conversations during an election year? If you believe that, then I have a shovel-ready job to sell you (to steal a line from Mark Steyn).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies