Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 01:23 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Romney lost because his campaign was flat. Obama won because he attracted a lot of voters who believe the Gov owes them a living and her promised as much. The fact that the Obama team lied as much or more than team Romney doesn't matter. Romney didn't find a way to attract enough votes. He came across as flat and boring and unfortunately American voters are lazy voters. They don't take time to learn about the candidate they rely on the media to do this for them. Worse still americans are notorious short term thinkers. Our voting habits reflect this.
C'mon now.
I voted Obama twice and I don't believe the government owes me, personally, anything.
I'd rather people get something from the government though, like a safety shield, rather than war industries and wall street.
I knew very well about about Obama and Romney.
I chose based on what I know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2013, 01:25 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
You didn't answer the question, but from your response I assume you'd be outraged if Bush did it to liberal groups. You are a hypocrite, which we knew already because hypocrite is synonymous with Democrat.
I don't see how I'm a hypocrite. Sure, I wouldn't like the IRS targeting anyone politically under Bush or anyone else. The IRS should be impartial.

But the fact that Obama won reelection is a different matter altogether, and you're just trying to connect dots in a haphazard and thoroughly unsubstantiated mannter to make your sour grapes taste..well, even more sour. Just because you wish Obama hadn't been elected doesn't make your fantasies reality.

It should be evident to anyone that Obama's electoral votes would have played out much the same way regardless of what the IRS did or didn't do.

Old 05-25-2013, 01:25 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
We now know what the Obama administration's playbook to win a second term was. Frustrate the tea party movement by denying indefinitely their 501(c)(4) status, targeting those groups and their members for audits and other government red tape, and otherwise suppressing the vote.

The corrupt imposter posing in the White House today received 10 million fewer votes than he did in 2008. If Romney had received an additional 4 million votes, he would have won.

We will never know how many Romney voters never made it to the polls because of the Obama regime's criminal campaign to target conservative grass roots organizations. Think of all the fundraising that was lost, all the volunteer time that was lost, and all the votes that were lost because of Obama's illegal and unethical methods of intimidation and voter suppression.

It cannot be said that Obama legitimately won his second term.
Or it's the result of the 270 electoral votes that President Obama received.

Old 05-25-2013, 06:00 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
It was ballot fraud that gave Obama millions of vote sin key swing states that got him re selected. Not vetting his past may have got him selected the first time.
Voter suppression, yes, in a way. When you vote and its changed and given to another candidate, that is voter suppression.

Old 05-25-2013, 06:10 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
Haha, you neo-cons are hilarious. You still can't accept that Obama won fair and square? Not just based on the fact that he ran a much better campaign than Mitt "47%" Romney? Grow up, you losers.

All you conservatives are like, "Let's make sure we win in 2016 by acting more retarded than ever! That'll sure get us more votes this time! Keep circle jerking to Hannity and Limbaugh! Durrrrr! Durrrrr! Durrrr...."

Old 05-25-2013, 06:33 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
To both points, who cares. You're merely trying to divert attention from the real problem...the IRS used it's vast powers to persecute and harass Obama's political opponents in the middle of a presidential election cycle, and then shared confidential tax information with other federal agencies and nitwits like Harry Reid.

It's mystifying and a bit pathetic that so many of you are comfortable with the fact that the IRS was used as a kind of secret police to subvert the democratic process in this country.

When it comes to Obama, man, you guys give up all dignity.
I'll go even further......

The whole process was begun with several objectives. The main was to preserve his legacy (o-care). The next was his re-election. From those two points all other actions and details were just icing on the cake. Ammo and mud for his underlings to use as they saw fit against whoever they considered enemies of his 'state'.

This administration is intertwined with connections that will boggle the mind.

And the one responsible has seen to it that he has been set apart in the details so as to appear innocent in every instance.

He will deny everything.

We however know the truth.

Old 05-25-2013, 06:41 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
We now know what the Obama administration's playbook to win a second term was. Frustrate the tea party movement by denying indefinitely their 501(c)(4) status, targeting those groups and their members for audits and other government red tape, and otherwise suppressing the vote.

The corrupt imposter posing in the White House today received 10 million fewer votes than he did in 2008. If Romney had received an additional 4 million votes, he would have won.

We will never know how many Romney voters never made it to the polls because of the Obama regime's criminal campaign to target conservative grass roots organizations. Think of all the fundraising that was lost, all the volunteer time that was lost, and all the votes that were lost because of Obama's illegal and unethical methods of intimidation and voter suppression.

It cannot be said that Obama legitimately won his second term.
Wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...my guy didn't win and I'm throwing a tantrum!!!

Old 05-25-2013, 06:55 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...my guy didn't win and I'm throwing a tantrum!!!
Throwing a tantrum and concocting nutty conspiracy theories.This thread`s a real hoot.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:06 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
When the Obots mock, it means they're a-skeerd.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:12 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
When the Obots mock, it means they're a-skeerd.
To anyone with a functioning brain, it's pretty clear what Obama did to get elected. Unfortunately, the functioning brain criterion excludes his swooners from seeing what's right in front of their faces, plain as day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies