Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2013, 10:51 PM

45 posts, read 27,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I'm sure television really gives a damn. You racists are obsolete. Enjoy.
If that were the case then why are comments being disabled by a youtube channel if "racists" are obsolete.

Old 05-31-2013, 10:52 PM

Quote:
If this results in the elimination of backwards racists from this planet, I'm all for it. Good riddance.
Condoning genocide on whites, but when such atrocities are committed to other ethnic groups it's an abomination.

Oh the hypocrisy.

Old 05-31-2013, 10:56 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,589,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhoggur View Post
If that were the case then why are comments being disabled by a youtube channel if "racists" are obsolete.

Why do lemmings throw themselves over a cliff by the thousands? Because they're so freaking stupid.

Old 05-31-2013, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Why do lemmings throw themselves over a cliff by the thousands? Because they're so freaking stupid.

RRRR wrong answer.

Survey SAYS!

They're not obsolete!

Old 05-31-2013, 11:04 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,589,342 times
Quote:
Condoning genocide on whites, but when such atrocities are committed to other ethnic groups it's an abomination.

Oh the hypocrisy.
Last I heard, there were plenty of whites on Earth. The numbers might be diminishing slightly, and the numbers of white racists are and should be plummeting.

Old 05-31-2013, 11:09 PM

15,499 posts, read 10,444,305 times
Quote:

Because you guys (StormFront) are slamming it, that why. Stop playing dumb. How many members do you have now 70 something?

Old 05-31-2013, 11:10 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,963,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDR1969 View Post
I think Cheerios marketing is genius. Sure, it doesn't relate well with most couples because inter-racial couples are not the norm. Sure, it angers racist white men but not nearly as much as it angers racist black women. Throw in a cute factor for the heart string tug and it gets attention.

What I do have a problem with is that in my opinion, Cheerios used race issues to market a product. Don't inter-racial couples have enough pressure? Isn't it difficult enough for this small percentage of couples to succeed?

How is showing an interracial couple "using race issues?" They exist, and they are just showing the reality.

The ad never mentioned race or anything else, just showed a family.

Old 05-31-2013, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Last I heard, there were plenty of whites on Earth. The numbers might be diminishing slightly, and the numbers of white racists are and should be plummeting.
I suppose you heard wrong.

Whites consisted of almost a quarter of the worlds population barely 200 years ago. Now they make up less than 7%.

That's hardly "Slightly Diminishing."

Old 05-31-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post

How is showing an interracial couple "using race issues?" They exist, and they are just showing the reality.

The ad never mentioned race or anything else, just showed a family.
You're confused because this is an issue of morality, not reality. Reality is neither right nor wrong, morality on the other hand is rarely static and is open for interpretation.

Old 05-31-2013, 11:17 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,963,252 times
Quote:

One person on youtube can comment a thousand times. Your average racist works -2 hours a week and couldn't find a date at a Turkish market and hence, they have a lot of time on their hands. That's why the comments are negative while the "likes" vs "dislikes" (you can only vote once for that) shows that overwhelming majority of Americans like the commercial.

Racists are indeed obsolete...but still around and annoying, and always will be. By all means, keep being a racist prick as opposing you makes us Marxists look good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.