U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:41 AM
 
78 posts, read 44,683 times
Reputation: 31

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
She was married to my father, and sex is part of a loving committed relationship.


That's just what the liberal media machine wants you to believe.

Sex is a vice that smart people have the intellectual capacity to resist.

 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:41 AM
 
40,114 posts, read 24,362,017 times
Reputation: 12624
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
I don't want to punish them, but they should have to suffer the natural consequences of such action.
Yeah, you do want to punish them.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:42 AM
 
Location: TX
6,491 posts, read 5,238,879 times
Reputation: 2619
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
There's a big difference between he's cute and wanting to have sex.
So what is your statement, exactly? That a kid should express the want to start having sex before we tell them anything about birth control?
 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:42 AM
 
78 posts, read 44,683 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
You need to sit down somewhere.

This is not about an aspirin for a headache and you know it.

If you develop cancer please pass on the chemo and let the Lord heal you.

This is some trollish B.S because no one can be this obtuse and navigate through daily life.



You specifically asked about a headache, so how are you accusing me of being off-topic.

And I would pass on the chemo if I got cancer.

I could never be so shallow and betray my principles.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:45 AM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,448,010 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
Computers and cars don't remove consequences from doing things.
Cars remove the consequence of bone spurs from walking too much. And reduce likelihood of getting mugged, since you spend less time walking.
Computers remove the consequence of interacting face to face and possibly getting a cold, or other airborne disease.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:45 AM
 
Location: Lower east side of Toronto
10,586 posts, read 10,770,980 times
Reputation: 9293
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
Because they want to brainwash them.

That's why we have the public school system.
The best thing I did in my life was walk out that door once I experienced high school. I sensed that the system was not out to empower me but to dis-empower me. Education especially these days is not about acquiring knowledge or wisdom - but more about creating compliant and submissive non-thinking drones...Sexuality is the animal core of the human being---and if you want to control the animal part of the human you can use sexuality. Even the Nazis utilized the work of Sigmund Freud to manipulate the masses...Freud was so distraught at the use and abuse of his theories by the Nazis that he died a broken man.

This is as low as you can go when you attempt to form human beings into what you want them to be - by manipulating the sexuality of children...it is obscene....My mantra will always be - LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE...let nature take it's course and let them be who they are _ NOT what some crazed social engineer has dreamed up. What they are doing with children under the guise of education is child abuse...BUT the progressives will never admit to being destructive.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:46 AM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,448,010 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
That's just what the liberal media machine wants you to believe.

Sex is a vice that smart people have the intellectual capacity to resist.
I feel sorry for you.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:47 AM
 
Location: Bronx, New York
2,141 posts, read 2,569,335 times
Reputation: 3182
No I didn't specifically ask you anything. I was using examples to illustrate a point...there is a difference.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread. I'm bowing out because I've already expressed my opinion and nothing you write will change it because I don't believe in foolishness.

I'm just very thankful that religion is dying a natural death and most people use logic and facts instead of relying on nonsense and myth.

I also still think you're a troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
You specifically asked about a headache, so how are you accusing me of being off-topic.

And I would pass on the chemo if I got cancer.

I could never be so shallow and betray my principles.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:48 AM
 
Location: TX
6,491 posts, read 5,238,879 times
Reputation: 2619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
My mantra will always be - LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE...let nature take it's course and let them be who they are _ NOT what some crazed social engineer has dreamed up. What they are doing with children under the guise of education is child abuse...BUT the progressives will never admit to being destructive.
Yes, let the kids wander onto the highway. They'll learn. Who are we to play God?
 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:50 AM
 
78 posts, read 44,683 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
No I didn't specifically ask you anything. I was using examples to illustrate a point...there is a difference.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread. I'm bowing out because I've already expressed my opinion and nothing you write will change it because I don't believe in foolishness.

I'm just very thankful that religion is dying a natural death and most people use logic and facts instead of relying on nonsense and myth.

I also still think you're a troll.


You're bowing out because you know you're wrong and can't accept that.

So you just leave the conversation and tell yourself you won.

And religion is dying a natural death among stupid people, but stupid people don't count anyways because they rarely vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top