U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-19-2013, 07:52 AM
 
Location: Bronx, New York
2,141 posts, read 2,570,825 times
Reputation: 3182

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
You're bowing out because you know you're wrong and can't accept that.

So you just leave the conversation and tell yourself you won.

And religion is dying a natural death among stupid people, but stupid people don't count anyways because they rarely vote.

 
Old 06-19-2013, 08:23 AM
 
Location: TX
6,491 posts, read 5,242,465 times
Reputation: 2619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
(to aqua84) I also still think you're a troll.
I'm getting that impression as well.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 08:36 AM
 
7,541 posts, read 5,352,440 times
Reputation: 1833
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
You're bowing out because you know you're wrong and can't accept that.
No, he's accepting the fact that like a bored cat, once a mouse is dead and doesn't provide any more entertainment, it's best to just move on.

You are nothing more than the dead mouse, and he is just the bored cat.

Nothing he has posted is wrong. Its you who can't accept fact.

and if you have taken any form of medicine in all of your life (oh, and since you were born, you have been subject to unnatural care by doctors and your mother), have used clothes in any form (you should be going around naked 100% of the time), you are nothing more than a hypocrite.

Quote:
So you just leave the conversation and tell yourself you won.
he did nothing of the sort.

Quote:
And religion is dying a natural death among stupid people, but stupid people don't count anyways because they rarely vote.
stupid people do vote, which is why Bush Jr was elected.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 08:38 AM
 
4,839 posts, read 3,568,829 times
Reputation: 1834
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
the decision to not bear children is murder.

It is the equivalent of taking a 2-week old baby and throwing him/her into a wall.

So you can see why i find it so sickening.
hahahaha!!!!!
 
Old 06-19-2013, 08:40 AM
 
78 posts, read 44,720 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
No, he's accepting the fact that like a bored cat, once a mouse is dead and doesn't provide any more entertainment, it's best to just move on.

You are nothing more than the dead mouse, and he is just the bored cat.

Nothing he has posted is wrong. Its you who can't accept fact.

and if you have taken any form of medicine in all of your life (oh, and since you were born, you have been subject to unnatural care by doctors and your mother), have used clothes in any form (you should be going around naked 100% of the time), you are nothing more than a hypocrite.

he did nothing of the sort.

stupid people do vote, which is why Bush Jr was elected.



That's because I'm the only one who knows the facts apparently.

Medicine forced into you when you're too young to even know what it is doesn't count.

And no, stupid people voting is what elected Obama the Terrible who is going to turn the US into a tyrannical dictatorship.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 08:44 AM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,456,659 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
That's because I'm the only one who knows the facts apparently.

Medicine forced into you when you're too young to even know what it is doesn't count.

And no, stupid people voting is what elected Obama the Terrible who is going to turn the US into a tyrannical dictatorship.
You have already been called out for the sock that you are in the parenting forum.
Now, run along.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 08:44 AM
 
Location: Lower east side of Toronto
10,586 posts, read 10,778,001 times
Reputation: 9293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Yes, let the kids wander onto the highway. They'll learn. Who are we to play God?
They will learn - kids have been learning from the beginning of time. Human beings have survived for a million years. Where does this playing God think enter into this equation? Also- "wander onto the highway" - Your talking about absolute ignorance and neglect...That is not what I am talking about- The first time I had sex - I did not need damned prior lessons from some do-gooder...who should be focusing on their own sex life and not mine - nor a childs. Children are children- what is this rush to push them into the evils and perversions of modern adult life? They will discover all of this stuff on their own and make their OWN decisions...I am tired of other people taking charge of other peoples offspring...take care of your own if you have them and leave mine alone.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 09:48 AM
 
Location: TX
6,491 posts, read 5,242,465 times
Reputation: 2619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
They will learn - kids have been learning from the beginning of time.
But what, specifically, is so wrong with actively teaching the content of this website before they learn it some other way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Where does this playing God think enter into this equation?
"Playing God" is a phrase that means doing the opposite of "letting nature take its course". Taking things into your own hands instead of letting them play out as they will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Also- "wander onto the highway" - Your talking about absolute ignorance and neglect...That is not what I am talking about-
So basically, you believe in letting nature take its course... sometimes, but not all the time. Well, that's a relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The first time I had sex - I did not need damned prior lessons from some do-gooder...who should be focusing on their own sex life and not mine - nor a childs. Children are children- what is this rush to push them into the evils and perversions of modern adult life?
What the heck is so "evil" or "perverted" about the content of the website? It promotes abstinence too, you know...

I'm not a subscriber of the "my business/your business" way of thinking. I realize that what one person (and their child) does is very likely to affect the world I (and my child) have to live in. We're all shareholders of this property we call children. Further, I'd bet child abusers are stone cold believers in "Mind your own business". What they do to their children is their own business, mind your own, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
They will discover all of this stuff on their own and make their OWN decisions...I am tired of other people taking charge of other peoples offspring...take care of your own if you have them and leave mine alone.
No one's taking charge of anything. Making information available is not forcing you or your children to do anything at all. Hell, it's not even forcing you to be informed.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 09:50 AM
 
7,541 posts, read 5,352,440 times
Reputation: 1833
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
That's because I'm the only one who knows the facts apparently.
No you don't. You consider people who use birth control murderers. You are furthest from "fact" than a Unicorn trying to get on the Ark.

Quote:
Medicine forced into you when you're too young to even know what it is doesn't count.
Then you are a hypocrite, because we know that you wouldn't be here.

Also, are you 100% naked? Seeing as clothes is a barrier to the elements, that would get you sick, you should be freely enjoy the sun, wind, rain, and snow on your bare skin.

Quote:
And no, stupid people voting is what elected Obama the Terrible who is going to turn the US into a tyrannical dictatorship.
Again, you are furthest from "fact" than a Unicorn trying to get on the Ark.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 10:01 AM
 
90 posts, read 59,853 times
Reputation: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
They will learn - kids have been learning from the beginning of time. Human beings have survived for a million years. Where does this playing God think enter into this equation? Also- "wander onto the highway" - Your talking about absolute ignorance and neglect...That is not what I am talking about- The first time I had sex - I did not need damned prior lessons from some do-gooder...who should be focusing on their own sex life and not mine - nor a childs. Children are children- what is this rush to push them into the evils and perversions of modern adult life? They will discover all of this stuff on their own and make their OWN decisions...I am tired of other people taking charge of other peoples offspring...take care of your own if you have them and leave mine alone.
There are bad things that can happen to a young girl if she has an improper understanding of sexual function. Do you want me to spell this out more graphically?

If you have issues with your sexuality or genitalia, that's something you need to address in private with a counselor. For the rest of us, sex is just another biological function, and should be approached as such in the classroom.

Kids should just "discover all of this stuff on their own?" L.O.L.

Yeah, why resort to biology lessons from educated adults when little miss sunshine can just throw her hands "down there" and figure things out as she goes? She should just ask little Suzey down the block whether she can really get pregnant if she has sex on her period. Or whether she can get pregnant from oral.

What's wrong w/ the good ole' days of not having a clue about sex, feeling shame for sexual thoughts, having repressed sexuality issues that lead to bored/unhappy husbands and created this awful millennial generation of broken homes, etc?

????

Ignorance does not equal bliss.

Masturbation is an "evil of adult life?" I'm sick to my stomach just reading that. I hope you didn't raise daughters...

I hang out here for a minute with all the older, angry conservatives, petrified of information and change, and thank God you're losing the long-term political battle in droves.

Thank God indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top