U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:01 AM
 
78 posts, read 44,666 times
Reputation: 31

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
No you don't. You consider people who use birth control murderers. You are furthest from "fact" than a Unicorn trying to get on the Ark.



Then you are a hypocrite, because we know that you wouldn't be here.

Also, are you 100% naked? Seeing as clothes is a barrier to the elements, that would get you sick, you should be freely enjoy the sun, wind, rain, and snow on your bare skin.



Again, you are furthest from "fact" than a Unicorn trying to get on the Ark.


They ARE murderers.

I wear a minimal amount of clothing. I never wear a coat in the winter because it feels weak. I go out in pouring rain, blizzards, hurricanes, etc. I'm pretty natural.

And you must be one of his lackeys. Do you have an Obama-phone?

 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:03 AM
 
78 posts, read 44,666 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesiss View Post
There are bad things that can happen to a young girl if she has an improper understanding of sexual function. Do you want me to spell this out more graphically?

If you have issues with your sexuality or genitalia, that's something you need to address in private with a counselor. For the rest of us, sex is just another biological function, and should be approached as such in the classroom.

Kids should just "discover all of this stuff on their own?" L.O.L.

Yeah, why resort to biology lessons from educated adults when little miss sunshine can just throw her hands "down there" and figure things out as she goes? She should just ask little Suzey down the block whether she can really get pregnant if she has sex on her period. Or whether she can get pregnant from oral.

What's wrong w/ the good ole' days of not having a clue about sex, feeling shame for sexual thoughts, having repressed sexuality issues that lead to bored/unhappy husbands and created this awful millennial generation of broken homes, etc?

????

Ignorance does not equal bliss.

Masturbation is an "evil of adult life?" I'm sick to my stomach just reading that. I hope you didn't raise daughters...

I hang out here for a minute with all the older, angry conservatives, petrified of information and change, and thank God you're losing the long-term political battle in droves.

Thank God indeed.


LOL! Are you seriously blaming the entire broken home problem on not having enough sex?

WOW!

And conservatives aren't losing the long-term political battle.

A charismatic candidate with the media in his pocket only won with 52% of the vote last year, which was down 2% from 2008. I'd hardly consider that "winning the battle."
 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:07 AM
 
3,846 posts, read 1,962,071 times
Reputation: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
LOL! Are you seriously blaming the entire broken home problem on not having enough sex?

WOW!
I had an acquaintance who masturbated his dog daily to keep the dog from running away from home.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:10 AM
 
90 posts, read 59,805 times
Reputation: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
LOL! Are you seriously blaming the entire broken home problem on not having enough sex?

WOW!
You wouldn't laugh if you were more literate; clearly, i'm not blaming our problems on folks not having enough sex.

Of course not.

The broken home problem is a symptom of ignorance; ignorance which social conservatives believe is a solution.

My former girlfriend was a volunteer in a kids program in the worst neighborhood in Baltimore for a year. She said the majority of girls didn't really understand where babies came from, couldn't identify the function of their own genitalia, and thought STDs could not be spread through oral sex.

That's what social conservatives view as ideal. Let the little girls "figure it out for themselves." They view sex as icky, revolting, sick, predatory, or in the words of the aforementioned social conservative "an evil of adult life." They simply cannot handle "private parts," they have issues with it.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:21 AM
 
7,541 posts, read 5,349,123 times
Reputation: 1833
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
They ARE murderers.
you show with each post that you don't know what a murder or what makes a person a murderer

(hint: one has to be alive in order to be "murdered")

Someone who doesn't wish to get pregnant is not a murderer since NO life is being murdered. Birth Control is not murder, nor is practicing any method that prevents pregnancy (including the Rhythm method)

Quote:
I wear a minimal amount of clothing.
Then you are an outright hypocrite. YOU should not be wearing ANY clothing at all.

Quote:
And you must be one of his lackeys. Do you have an Obama-phone?
And what does any of that have to do with the fact that you are clueless as to what a murder is?
 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:32 AM
 
78 posts, read 44,666 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
you show with each post that you don't know what a murder or what makes a person a murderer

(hint: one has to be alive in order to be "murdered")

Someone who doesn't wish to get pregnant is not a murderer since NO life is being murdered. Birth Control is not murder, nor is practicing any method that prevents pregnancy (including the Rhythm method)



Then you are an outright hypocrite. YOU should not be wearing ANY clothing at all.



And what does any of that have to do with the fact that you are clueless as to what a murder is?

A fetus is alive.

Inhibiting a process that produces a fetus is harming that living being's ability to be born.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:32 AM
 
4,839 posts, read 3,566,207 times
Reputation: 1834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
you show with each post that you don't know what a murder or what makes a person a murderer

(hint: one has to be alive in order to be "murdered")

Someone who doesn't wish to get pregnant is not a murderer since NO life is being murdered. Birth Control is not murder, nor is practicing any method that prevents pregnancy (including the Rhythm method)



Then you are an outright hypocrite. YOU should not be wearing ANY clothing at all.



And what does any of that have to do with the fact that you are clueless as to what a murder is?
Just don't engage anymore with that person. Just don't.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:33 AM
 
78 posts, read 44,666 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesiss View Post
You wouldn't laugh if you were more literate; clearly, i'm not blaming our problems on folks not having enough sex.

Of course not.

The broken home problem is a symptom of ignorance; ignorance which social conservatives believe is a solution.

My former girlfriend was a volunteer in a kids program in the worst neighborhood in Baltimore for a year. She said the majority of girls didn't really understand where babies came from, couldn't identify the function of their own genitalia, and thought STDs could not be spread through oral sex.

That's what social conservatives view as ideal. Let the little girls "figure it out for themselves." They view sex as icky, revolting, sick, predatory, or in the words of the aforementioned social conservative "an evil of adult life." They simply cannot handle "private parts," they have issues with it.


If people insist on having sex, I'd rather they be infested with STD's and unwanted pregnancies.

That should serve as good punishment for participating in evil behavior.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:34 AM
 
7,541 posts, read 5,349,123 times
Reputation: 1833
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
A fetus is alive.
No it isn't.

Can you show me an 8 week old fetus, living and breathing on its own?

Quote:
Inhibiting a process that produces a fetus is harming that living being's ability to be born.
then why aren't you blaming your "God" or whatever deity you believe in, as "HE" is the BIGGEST perpetrator of "harming that living being's ability to be born" in the form of miscarriages.

If you don't believe in "God" then why aren't you blaming Mother Nature?

Oh, and why are you still using a computer and wearing clothes?
 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:34 AM
 
Location: Londonderry, NH
41,492 posts, read 51,373,616 times
Reputation: 24613
Good advice. That is a troll of the first order.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top