U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2013, 01:21 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,060,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
That's why birth control is evil.

Because it prevents punishment from occurring.
See, being pregnant is a punishment. Who knew?

Sex is sin.
Birth Control is murder.
Tying your tubes is murder.
Taking mediation is for the weak.
Clothing is for the weak - at least any clothing that keeps you from getting hypothermia.
Pregnancy is punishment.
Using a car does not have consequences.
Education interferes with god's plans.
Public education is used for brain washing.
Obama is turning the US into a tyrannical dictatorship.
Aqua is the only one who knows "facts."
Aqua is the only intelligent person around.
Everybody is a hypocrite except aqua, never mind that he doesn't live in a cave and scavenges for food on a daily basis. The "natural" way, you know...

And so forth.

Seriously people, either this person is verifiably delusional and crazy, or he is just a troll. Either way, it is clear that this person has some serious mental issues.

Why, exactly, are you giving this person a platform?

Old 06-19-2013, 02:27 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,187,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Then you also think that women who can't ovulate are inherently evil.
Then you also think that men who can't produce sperm are inherently evil.

so sex is punishment?
and pregnancy is punishment?

yup, you are so far gone with your ignorance, that the unicorns were right to not go on the Ark.
Well actually pregnancy is a punishment, at least according to Barack Obama:

President Obama: 'I Don't Want Them Punished With A Baby' - YouTube

Old 06-19-2013, 02:29 PM

90 posts, read 59,828 times
Quote:
If people insist on having sex, I'd rather they be infested with STD's and unwanted pregnancies.

That should serve as good punishment for participating in evil behavior.
lol....

Speechless. Hopefully you're trolling.

Old 06-19-2013, 02:40 PM

4,839 posts, read 3,567,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan's Dad View Post
Well actually pregnancy is a punishment, at least according to Barack Obama:

President Obama: 'I Don't Want Them Punished With A Baby' - YouTube
Yeah, being pregnant when you're basically a child yourself IS a punishment. You refute that?

Old 06-19-2013, 02:45 PM

15,087 posts, read 12,018,265 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by aqua84

If people insist on having sex, I'd rather they
be infested with STD's and unwanted pregnancies.
Well, there's a nice Christian sentiment for ya! Wishing harm on people will win you front row seats in hell, my friend.

Old 06-19-2013, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Yeah, being pregnant when you're basically a child yourself IS a punishment. You refute that?

Yes I do. A punishment is a negative result of something you did that was wrong.

Sex is a natural act even amongst teeneagers and bringing a life into this world, even under less than ideal circumstances, is something to celebrate not be labelled a punishment.

Old 06-19-2013, 02:53 PM

4,839 posts, read 3,567,796 times
Quote:
Yes I do. A punishment is a negative result of something you did that was wrong.

Sex is a natural act even amongst teeneagers and bringing a life into this world, even under less than ideal circumstances, is something to celebrate not be labelled a punishment.
Wow, talk about an irresponsible father. If my father thought it was a celebration if I were to get pregnant at say 13 years old, I'd ask him to have his head examined. You conservatives are so desperate to stay in party lines you'll say anything, no matter how foolish. I don't think you even believe the tripe that some of you spew.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Wow, talk about an irresponsible father. If my father thought it was a celebration if I were to get pregnant at say 13 years old, I'd ask him to have his head examined. You conservatives are so desperate to stay in party lines you'll say anything, no matter how foolish. I don't think you even believe the tripe that some of you spew.

Well at least I have a soul. I wouldn't be happy about my 13 year old daughter getting pregnant but it is what it is, a baby, a human life. You of course having no soul think nothing of snuffing it out because it inconveniences or shames you and your family.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:15 PM

3,401 posts, read 1,920,544 times
Quote:
Yes, she should be in jail.
No she shouldn't. You might want her to be in jail because you believe women should be regarded as nothing more than baby machines, but just because you want something to be so doesn't mean it should be so.

Quote:
She could have just stopped having sex, but she has no self-control, so she had to someone control her.
But she didn't, and now you're sad, so she should be in jail. For making you sad. Tissue?

Old 06-19-2013, 08:31 PM

7,541 posts, read 5,351,104 times
Quote:
Well at least I have a soul. I wouldn't be happy about my 13 year old daughter getting pregnant but it is what it is, a baby, a human life.
and said fetus could be a detriment to your 13 year olds life. she could develop life long diabetes, and in some cases kill her.

you care more about a clump of cells than the life your 13 year old, which will be forever ruined by having a baby (or kill her)

Quote:
You of course having no soul think nothing of snuffing it out because it inconveniences or shames you and your family.
seeing a fetus is not a life (to be life, you have to be born) this is just emotional bs on your part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.