U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-19-2013, 10:38 PM
 
Location: TX
6,491 posts, read 5,238,879 times
Reputation: 2619

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
Make up your mind.

First you claim that wearing clothes makes you a hypocrite and now you are saying that not wearing clothes makes you a hypocrite. It's not both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
no i did not. Again, reading comprehension is another thing you are clueless of.
Actually, considering all the other comments this poster has made, it's just as likely they're intentionally lying. I mean, either a person has a moral compass or they don't. If you'd wish harm on someone else so easily and blame most cases of sexual abuse on the abused... there really isn't much else you're not inclined to do.

 
Old 06-19-2013, 10:40 PM
 
90 posts, read 59,818 times
Reputation: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
You get hypothermia from coddling yourself with unnecessary clothes and then getting stranded when it's chilly out and your body is unable to adjust.

Wearing a t-shirt all winter builds immunity to the cold so that hypothermia is impossible.


Just using a car on its own has no consequences. In your analogy, having the car drive itself would be like having an abortion. It's not natural and should be avoided.


I never said education interferes with God's plans.


I'm not the ONLY intelligent person in the world, but I am in the top 1%.

And 95% of people are hypocrites. Just look at this forum for proof of that statistic.
.



Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua84 View Post
I don't have mental issues.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 10:42 PM
 
374 posts, read 438,072 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mask View Post
teaching masturbation to 10 year olds is education...yea right...

Hey look on the bright side even though they can't read or write but they sure know how to masturbate.

You never know who or what is online ,they may be from NAMBLA which would explain their desire to teach little girls 10 yr.s old how to be molested,because you sure can't call it anything else,can you?

Don't forget the web is full of child predators. Anyone who wants their 10 to 16 yr.old daughter or son to have lessons is not a parent,imo.
 
Old 06-19-2013, 11:27 PM
 
7,541 posts, read 5,349,809 times
Reputation: 1833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Actually, considering all the other comments this poster has made, it's just as likely they're intentionally lying. I mean, either a person has a moral compass or they don't. If you'd wish harm on someone else so easily and blame most cases of sexual abuse on the abused... there really isn't much else you're not inclined to do.
well, he was just "banned" so I assume that this sock was caught.
 
Old 06-20-2013, 07:00 AM
 
20,565 posts, read 16,631,628 times
Reputation: 38619
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mask View Post
teaching masturbation to 10 year olds is education...yea right...

Hey look on the bright side even though they can't read or write but they sure know how to masturbate.
It's always valuable to get opinions from those who didn't even bother to look at the site. There are NO masturbation lessons. Here is ALL is says about masturbation:

"
What about masturbation? top

You may have heard about or tried masturbation (which basically means giving yourself sexual pleasure). There are lots of opinions about masturbation. From a medical point of view, experts say it’s almost always not a problem — unless it’s interfering with your responsibilities or your social life."


That's IT, the entire text of the masturbation section. This is what you guys are so worried about.
 
Old 06-20-2013, 07:26 AM
 
40,114 posts, read 24,358,043 times
Reputation: 12624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan's Dad View Post
Well at least I have a soul. I wouldn't be happy about my 13 year old daughter getting pregnant but it is what it is, a baby, a human life. You of course having no soul think nothing of snuffing it out because it inconveniences or shames you and your family.
I have a soul. And I think a child probably rates a bit more than an "inconvenience". That's the problem with the pro-life movement. When a child isn't wanted, you try to pretend that a child isn't a monumental responsibility that changes someone's entire life. That a woman should be ashamed of thinking about whether she's prepared for that monumental responsibility, whether she wants to make those changes, whether she can make those changes. When you say that she's choosing an abortion for convenience, you're saying that her entire life means nothing, that her life has no value in comparison to a fetus, because the impact on her, physically, emotionally, financially, socially is just a matter of "convenience." But you're unwilling to do anything to assist after the baby is born, but insist she should be ashamed because she had a child she wasn't ready to be responsible for, she should be ashamed because she hasn't the means to make the necessary changes.

The majority of women who have abortions already have at least one child.

They know how precious their child is. They know what the responsibility of raising that child entails. They know. They understand what their choices are.

Perhaps, instead of blaming women, you might think about why the choice to terminate a pregnancy is made so often in our society, and address those reasons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top