Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2013, 04:09 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,216,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mask View Post
For destroying the morals of our children.

Its sickening to see what the progressive left have done to the moral fiber of our society.

HHS Website For Girls, 10 to 16, Informs Youth About Birth Control, Gay Sex,
I thank the Right instead.

Most sex offenders and child molesters are Republicans and Conservatives anyway.

Old 06-01-2013, 04:11 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,374,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Truthful.
With Liberals, "truth" can be somewhat unwieldingly "relative".

What is "is"?

Or, what is, "is"?

Old 06-01-2013, 04:18 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,458,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
With Liberals, "truth" can be somewhat unwieldingly "relative".

What is "is"?

Or, what is, "is"?
Unless you're speaking mathmatically truth is relative. And that relativity isn't restricted to ones political phlosophy.

Old 06-01-2013, 05:58 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,014,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Well, you see, I . . I . . I'm . . a little confused about the terminology, still.

By "mutual masturbation" do you mean, each touches the other, or each just each touches him/her self while in the company of the other?

Am I splitting hairs here?

Can "mutual" be "group", but all done simultaneously?
Both work fine and condoms aren't needed for it.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:02 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,014,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
absolutely not. I don't think there have been many moms who were more open about sex with both their sons and daughters as well as their friends. I do not need to know what you and your girlfriend do in the bedroom and I am not sure many of us really want to know. There is a difference between be open about something and being too in your face. As for educating people about sex, where did I say people should not be educated? I think I have said the exact opposite. I just think there is a time and a place and the Federal government isn't the place.
Well I for one am fine with there being a gov website dedicated to sex education seeing it answers questions people like you are too uncomfortable to talk about. But when is that time and place you speak of because it seems like more conservative people have no idea what that answer is.

I will say, anything you read about my sex life is tame compared to what can be found by anyone on the internet. Have you talked to your children about that yet, or are you gonna let them learn that on their own too?

Old 06-01-2013, 09:02 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,374,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Both work fine and condoms aren't needed for it.
Thanks Mom!

The Milkshake Club

Old 06-01-2013, 10:33 PM

50,186 posts, read 35,848,760 times
I looked at the site..Home | girlshealth.gov and it seems pretty benign to me. All it says about homosexuals is what the term means:
  • Homosexual. People who are homosexual are romantically and physically attracted to people of the same sex: Females who are attracted to other females are lesbian; males who are attracted to other males are often known as gay. (The term gay is sometimes used to describe homosexual individuals of either sex.)
I don't see how this site could be construed as corrupting anyone's morals, and frankly I find this type of "the sky is falling" alarmist posting more troublesome for our future than a website defining what the term homosexual means.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:57 PM

2,631 posts, read 5,441,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
sorry, I do not need to read the website you suggested and no one is saying ignorance is bliss. Where do you get that idea? What is being said, some subjects need to come from the home and/or surely be discussed, not just posted. When the federal government starts taking over the duties of the family then we are heading for big trouble. I am not opposed to kids being taught sex education in school and by a school nurse or someone with knowledge, I am opposed to the federal government trying to educate our kids and I think some subjects or issues need to come from home..
I don't see this as the federal government "taking over" the duties of the family, so much as the federal government trying to give girls a resource that might cover large holes in their education in important areas that some parents superstitiously thought would turn them into little harlots.

When every child has a proper family environment with a proper education about life, drugs, and sex, then I will agree that the government can leave it alone. But until then, there are multitudes of our children that are being deprived and set up for failure by self righteous and ignorant parents.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:57 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,359,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stycotl View Post
I don't see this as the federal government "taking over" the duties of the family, so much as the federal government trying to give girls a resource that might cover large holes in their education in important areas that some parents superstitiously thought would turn them into little harlots.

When every child has a proper family environment with a proper education about life, drugs, and sex, then I will agree that the government can leave it alone. But until then, there are multitudes of our children that are being deprived and set up for failure by self righteous and ignorant parents.
I don't either, at least until I hear of or see some promotion of the website to the general public or by school faculty.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:18 AM

470 posts, read 436,939 times
Quote:
I thank the Right instead.

Most sex offenders are Republicans and Conservatives anyway.
Why don't you tell that to Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies