U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 09:58 PM

14,334 posts, read 15,155,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
I guess you should change the plaque on the Statue of Liberty from:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

To:

FU-CK OFF! WE'RE FULL!
Works for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 05:49 AM

41,492 posts, read 51,433,647 times
That works for me as well.

During my bleaker moments I think that in order for the human race to continue to advance in science, technology and human rights, patriarchal, repressive religions and societies will have to be eliminated. Without a Final Crusade our civilization will be crushed by the regressive and tyrannical evil of Islam.

Calling for the eradication of a religion and the associated culture may not be politically correct or even remotely moral but I believe it is necessary. Britain, unrestrained by a constitution, should start by closing its borders to ANY immigrants from Islamic lands that are Muslin, and finish by destroying the practice of Islam in Britain including the destruction of the Mosques and all other signs of the cultural plague.

This may be considered an abomination by some but some of us consider losing our culture to Islam a bigger and much worse abomination.

Like I said, bleaker moments.

Old 06-04-2013, 06:30 AM

13,153 posts, read 17,436,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
That works for me as well.

During my bleaker moments I think that in order for the human race to continue to advance in science, technology and human rights, patriarchal, repressive religions and societies will have to be eliminated. Without a Final Crusade our civilization will be crushed by the regressive and tyrannical evil of Islam.

Calling for the eradication of a religion and the associated culture may not be politically correct or even remotely moral but I believe it is necessary. Britain, unrestrained by a constitution, should start by closing its borders to ANY immigrants from Islamic lands that are Muslin, and finish by destroying the practice of Islam in Britain including the destruction of the Mosques and all other signs of the cultural plague.

This may be considered an abomination by some but some of us consider losing our culture to Islam a bigger and much worse abomination.

Like I said, bleaker moments.
More people should recognize the cost of doing nothing with respect to Islam and the threat that it is. It has only begun.

I don't always agree with you but I do here; your approach is to meet it head on and I agree. It would not be easy, but it's never easy to eradicate anything invasive and pervasive that promises its goal is to choke us (infidels) out.

Old 06-04-2013, 09:24 AM

24,006 posts, read 32,870,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
that's not right, but I'm an American and believe in free speech. the laws in the uk are a bit different.
Yes they are; there are more restrictions on free speech/expression and I find it outrageous, personally.

I used to live there and it drove me nuts. Some people there look for any excuse to be offended.

Old 06-04-2013, 09:30 AM

16,553 posts, read 11,509,308 times
The world is in collapse. We can't stop it. We over populated it and now nature is making sure to correct itself and get rid of the parasite known as humans.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:34 AM

18,327 posts, read 10,403,726 times
I waffle between the two extremes and very rarely visit the "compromise" middle ground of suggesting perhaps engaging them and attempting to educate them into conforming to the expected societal conventions rather than maintaining those aspects that are conducive to "radicalism" or the suppression of human rights vis--vis burkhas and the general subjugation of females.

How do we even begin to deal with the theological based beliefs of these people? It's akin to telling Catholics to forget about their beliefs regarding celibacy for priests, fish on Fridays or birth control. How would one attempt today to begin convincing Catholics, as a parallel, to "change" with any confidence they will even attempt to try.

Another Crusades or Holy War will be incomparable in it's scope or destructive nature and if one theorizes or concludes that is the only 'course of action' way to guarantee not being eventually overwhelmed by "radical islam": the sooner we get started, the less the carnage.

How did it come to this juncture?

Last edited by BruSan; 06-04-2013 at 11:45 AM..

Old 06-04-2013, 01:59 PM

8,342 posts, read 9,813,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
I guess you should change the plaque on the Statue of Liberty from:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

To:

FU-CK OFF! WE'RE FULL!
It's a few decades overdue. Plus, change the statue from a lady in a drape, to a buff meathead holding a bazooka.

Old 06-04-2013, 09:53 PM

10,586 posts, read 10,783,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
California will be the next to ban offensive speech.
Funny and ironic how California that was once the bastion of free wheeling liberalism has gone so far left that they are now right winged fascists. You can't even say you do not like something with out being persecuted..You have to like EVERYONE or you are considered and offender. Even is something is rotten to the core you have to grin and bare it. I am not allowed to dislike - I must like...like like like....It's gotten so damned Orwellian that it makes me sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or