Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 07:58 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times

Advertisements

It should read OBEY THE LAW.

Respect ME.

Or leave MY house -you are only a guest.

Those that find the T_shirt offensive are the world with out boarders crowd..The liberal left that do not believe that we should even be divided into nations...I sure would like to see the liberal left pass a law where a disrespecting immigrant is granted the right to sleep in THEIR bed...live in THEIR house...eat THEIR food...and drive THEIR car and maybe even have their way with THEIR wife. The liberal left like it when immigration effects the common person but NOT them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2013, 09:17 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
California will be the next to ban offensive speech.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:18 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
They take their PC seriously in the UK. Check out some of the posts in the UK forum.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:31 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It should read OBEY THE LAW.

Respect ME.

Or leave MY house -you are only a guest.

Those that find the T_shirt offensive are the world with out boarders crowd..The liberal left that do not believe that we should even be divided into nations...I sure would like to see the liberal left pass a law where a disrespecting immigrant is granted the right to sleep in THEIR bed...live in THEIR house...eat THEIR food...and drive THEIR car and maybe even have their way with THEIR wife. The liberal left like it when immigration effects the common person but NOT them.
Please don't generalize too much! I am a so-called "liberal" but I would never condone such stupidity in the name of the law. I find it ridiculous, outrageous, and undesirable.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:43 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,427,959 times
My son was driving through a muslim area in the town he lives in last year during the celebrations for the 60th anniversary of Elizabeth ll becoming Queen. He saw a muslim with a picture of the Queen on his t-shirt. Underneath, it said, "your Queen..... our country." This is what we are dealing with here in England.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:58 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,929,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
My son was driving through a muslim area in the town he lives in last year during the celebrations for the 60th anniversary of Elizabeth ll becoming Queen. He saw a muslim with a picture of the Queen on his t-shirt. Underneath, it said, "your Queen..... our country." This is what we are dealing with here in England.
It's a tough situation you've gotten yourselves into. Question is, what are you guys doing about it? They only act that way, and do such things, because they get away with it. There are no consequences. Playing nice and wanting to get along with them isn't working, and in fact they are taking advantage of your kindness. So now what?

Old 06-03-2013, 01:51 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,427,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
It's a tough situation you've gotten yourselves into. Question is, what are you guys doing about it? They only act that way, and do such things, because they get away with it. There are no consequences. Playing nice and wanting to get along with them isn't working, and in fact they are taking advantage of your kindness. So now what?
What has happened to my country regarding immigration, especially muslim immigration has been carried out my various governments here for many years. It has been done against our will, and whoever we vote for, we get more of the same.

Laws have been brought into force to cow the white population into submission. Any complaints about our towns being turned into muslim ghettos brings out the race card. "Racist!" They chorus. People march in protest, and they are met with so called anti racist groups composed of muslims, other foreigners, and white apologists..... mainly students. The police are caught in the middle trying to keep the two groups apart.

Many members of Parliament represent areas of England with many muslims. These people are very clever, and know how to work the system - they vote. MPs, who like the idea of keeping their job dance to their tune. They have large families, and are playing the long game.... they know time is on their side.

I witnessed one of these gatherings a couple of years ago in my town. The EDF (English Defence League) were having a protest march in my town. Police warned ordinary citizens to stay away, as they feared violence. I decided to go take a look as I had never seen one of these events. I walked into town, most shops were closed, and some with boards protecting their windows. I walked into the centre, the main high street shopping area. The police had big metal barriers up, behind which stood hundreds of the so called democratic anti-racist group. They were waiting for the EDF to march by them on the main road.

I stood among the gathered police and studied the anti-racist protest group who were shouting slogans and waving messages on long sticks. One I remember well said, 'More Immigration - Yes Please.' The EDF marchers eventually walked by. Only about 50 people, compared to the many hundreds on the other side of the barriers. They carried messages on cards which said things like 'No More Immigration.' This infuriated the other group who screamed abuse and obscenities at the EDF members. It was shocking to see. A young policeman said to me "I'd go home if I was you sir, this is going to get nasty." I removed myself from the area, and went home, shaken by what I had witnessed.

Some say, problems are caused with muslims because we have soldiers in their countries. Jeez, I thought muslims born in this country were supposed to be English..... Well, my home town Oldham in Lancashire, suffered riots with muslims in 2001. Well before any involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan. Look on you-tube, just put in Oldham Race Riots.

I have a childhood friend who became a muslim over 30 years ago. I ran into him 10 years ago. He was driving a bus. While chatting to him on the journey home, I asked him what muslims think of us, the white English. "They despise you" he said.

This is what we are dealing with. Muslims are still working at bringing more into England. Many arranged marriages are with partners from Pakistan. The government seems more concerned with keeping a lid on protest, than dealing with the problem. Witness the Government reaction to the slaughter of young soldier Lee Rigby on the streets of London.

We despair what is coming in the future. It doesn't seem whatever politicians we vote for, that they care less about the white English people who have watched our little island invaded by foreigners who come to live here, have their children, who are brought up to despise us.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:31 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,381,370 times
I guess you should change the plaque on the Statue of Liberty from:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

To:

FU-CK OFF! WE'RE FULL!

Old 06-03-2013, 06:22 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1
They take their PC seriously in the UK. Check out some of the posts in the UK forum.
I guess they do........ I THOUGHT IT WAS ME$$ED UP HERE!

Old 06-03-2013, 06:35 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I would buy one.
You can write the words on a t-shirt in marker and wear it all day every day and no one will care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies