U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2013, 10:40 PM

46,054 posts, read 29,451,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Please tell me where gun laws have stopped any crime?

I am not aware of anyplace that gun free zones have ever worked ...
Please tell me where murder laws have prevented any murder?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2013, 10:42 PM

20,606 posts, read 8,781,788 times
Quote:
Let me know so that I can make your PC pipe dream fears a reality I can come ROB you You won't be able to do a thing about it. That will make you feel good right?

Tell me how often do you go down on your knees to practice saying, No Don't, please don't, please please please don't hurt me?

You see there is a good reason I don't, and that's because my knees are 1/2 done from 55 years of camping and hiking. I am not going to get down and beg for anything, i will just shoot the god damned jerk who wants to rob me, and i don't care if it's for 50 cents or my life either way the bad guy gets it.

I know how to deal with a thief. When i was in Fla I was taught how. Te first thing you do is go get him, and the next thing you do is mash both his hands flat in a big bench vise. When the vise jaws are 1/8th inch from being closed the work is done and that thief will never use either hand again to steal a thing and he sure can't make a call.

That's how they handle a thief in Fla that steals car techs tools!

now here in NH I caught a guy in my truck after i parked it at a walmart. Anytime i go to a walmart I take off my coat and leave it with my wife. Then i go check on the truck. In this way you can catch scum who watch you park and enter the store.

The scum don't expect you will be right back and if you look different they really don't know so you can walk right up and they don't care. until you rip them out by the hair or the belt on low baggy pants and i just like to make them place their hands n in the truck door jam and slam that door. They seem to prefer that over getting shot and then having my wife call the cops.

Pain is a great teacher maybe you should try it sometime. maybe beat yourself over the head with the toilet seat and then flush it for effect.

I know all you will have is a wise crack.. you are way too much of a chicken to ever meet me face to face. hell you are probably taking birth control pills as it is..

Wow,...rip them by the hair with their low baggy pants. And pain is a great teacher. I am just stunned for words how to respond to you. Do you inflict pain our your kids to teach them.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:45 PM

9,427 posts, read 5,752,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
none...which just proves us that laws are not preventive measures...they prevent nothing..and answer the question..name one crime that was prevented with a gun law?

Old 06-02-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
none...which just proves us that laws are not preventive measures...they prevent nothing..and answer the question..name one crime that was prevented with a gun law?
Then why do we have laws if they don't prevent bad things from happening?

Old 06-02-2013, 10:49 PM

19,122 posts, read 22,180,500 times
Quote:
Do you rob people often?
No but i would in your case to serve your purpose in life, and fullfill that need to plead and beg for what's yours. It isn't me insisting you don't defend your live and what is yours or to surrender your Rights. You are inflicting this non sense upon yourself. I m just here to help

Old 06-02-2013, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Wow,...rip them by the hair with their low baggy pants. And pain is a great teacher. I am just stunned for words how to respond to you. Do you inflict pain our your kids to teach them.
his kids are not criminal, there is a massive difference between the the two..tell me if a bunch of young guys wanted to rape you...would you not fight back?

CA Passes Sweeping Gun Control-according_to_sarah.jpg

Old 06-02-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
No but i would in your case to serve your purpose in life, and fullfill that need to plead and beg for what's yours. It isn't me insisting you don't defend your live and what is yours or to surrender your Rights. You are inflicting this non sense upon yourself. I m just here to help
So you would go to prison to prove a point? That sounds stupid on your part. Funny in a city of 8.5 million people I haven't been robbed once yet I see all sorts of people wearing baggy pants.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
You have nothing, absolutely nothing even remotely resemling "noteworthy" or "though-provoking". You throw grenades, and cop tude when they are thrown back at you!!!!

Precious.

To further humilate your post, I have included a quote of some of my debate, which you apparently find noteworthless or thought not-provking..

California is a State - one of 50 (not 57 as Obama stated).

I agree with states's powers (only people have rights).The Constituion provided an over-arching Federal government with limited powers (See Article I Section 8 for a listing thereof). All other rights and powers (under the 10th Amerndment) are reserved for the states and the people. Basically, a central (Federal) government whose jurisdiction was a mile-wide and an inch deep, with the bulk of governance stemming from the States and local entities.

However, the Bill of Rights preserves certain inalienable fights intended to be sacrosanct from intrusion. Originally, there were 12 Articiles to the Bill of Rights, but only 10 were ratified. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is found in the second of those ratified Amendments, and is the guardian for all the rest.

Please run for office..

Old 06-02-2013, 10:54 PM

19,122 posts, read 22,180,500 times
Quote:
They don't that's why I carry a friggin gun you idiot! Now that guy said gun laws work somewhere and implied i should know where that was. I don't know where that was because gun free zone laws do not friggin work you god dammed moron.

Get it and get now! PC feel good gun laws do not work nor have they ever worked nor will they ever work and that is why I carry a gun, and will always carry a gun.

Where Are my 2 lives? You stinking rotten to Hell PC are responsible for the murders in my family and i want my 2 lives paid up soon!
I suppose you CAN'T PAY that debt either because the PC are insane You are THE problem. Tell me did you take a course is STUPID? I bet you passed that test with flying colors. I hope they broke the mold you came from such morons are hard to find.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Please run for office..
I agree, please do cause we could always use another democrat in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies