U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-02-2013, 02:20 AM
 
Location: The Brat Stop
8,353 posts, read 5,967,322 times
Reputation: 2279

Advertisements

Where would you rather live if you were poor?

I myself would prefer the ghetto, then I wouldn't have to look at all those cars and appliances stacked up in the front yard! ROFL!

Don't white people know how to properly dispose of junk?

Missouri Trailer Trash

Page 1

 
Old 06-02-2013, 02:31 AM
 
156 posts, read 93,196 times
Reputation: 63
The parts that I live in there's not any gun violence in the trailer parks, lots of meth addicts though. But the ghetto trash is where almost 90% of all the crime happens in my city so based on my environment, I'd pick trailer trash over ghetto trash.
 
Old 06-02-2013, 02:51 AM
 
Location: The Brat Stop
8,353 posts, read 5,967,322 times
Reputation: 2279
Quote:
Originally Posted by archon445 View Post
The parts that I live in there's not any gun violence in the trailer parks, lots of meth addicts though. But the ghetto trash is where almost 90% of all the crime happens in my city so based on my environment, I'd pick trailer trash over ghetto trash.
Which begs the other question: Why are white people who are considered trailer trash so lazy? They've got all day to just sit around smoking cigarettes and drinking beer, but won't even bend over to pick up or dispose of their trash and junk? Yet, collect welfare for their laziness. I'd think living in such an unattractive manner they'd have an over population of rodents. Oh, wait... that's what their numerous cats are for. ROFL.
 
Old 06-02-2013, 02:56 AM
 
Location: The Brat Stop
8,353 posts, read 5,967,322 times
Reputation: 2279
Quote:
Originally Posted by archon445 View Post
What does lazy have to do with it?

Sounds to me like you're an angry black person because nearly 50% of blacks live on the government.

And last I checked Lazy was not a stereotype on white folks, that's usually been a black stereotype.
Riiiight. That's why white folks owned black slaves, so they wouldn't have to work.
 
Old 06-02-2013, 02:58 AM
 
156 posts, read 93,196 times
Reputation: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Riiiight. That's why white folks owned black slaves, so they wouldn't have to work.
Oh god. Here we go with the slavery crap.

When you people get with the times and stop living in the past, let me know. I'll be in room 2013.
 
Old 06-02-2013, 03:07 AM
 
Location: The Brat Stop
8,353 posts, read 5,967,322 times
Reputation: 2279
Quote:
Originally Posted by archon445 View Post
Oh god. Here we go with the slavery crap.

When you people get with the times and stop living in the past, let me know. I'll be in room 2013.
You people?
 
Old 06-02-2013, 03:23 AM
 
156 posts, read 93,196 times
Reputation: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
You people?
You're not white, stop pretending you are troll.
 
Old 06-02-2013, 03:27 AM
 
Location: The Brat Stop
8,353 posts, read 5,967,322 times
Reputation: 2279
Quote:
Originally Posted by archon445 View Post
You're not white, stop pretending you are troll.
I'm not white?
Oh, I must be the bro without the fro then.
What color is your neck?
 
Old 06-02-2013, 03:44 AM
 
Location: Fredericktown,Ohio
6,898 posts, read 4,397,976 times
Reputation: 2735
There is a place near me that has a couple trailers and some shacks that people live in and junk thrown all over the yard. But I would rather be them then some poor person living in a big city cess pool ghetto. At least these people are mostly safe and they do not bother anyone.
 
Old 06-02-2013, 03:46 AM
 
Location: The Brat Stop
8,353 posts, read 5,967,322 times
Reputation: 2279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
There is a place near me that has a couple trailers and some shacks that people live in and junk thrown all over the yard. But I would rather be them then some poor person living in a big city cess pool ghetto. At least these people are mostly safe and they do not bother anyone.
Yeah, which cop would ever think of looking in a trailer park for a meth lab?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top