U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 07:39 AM

19 posts, read 52,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
What I took from that article is that men are having difficulties with the changing norm of women making more money then themselves and that men need to step their game up in terms of sharing responsibilities.

The new phenomenon of women out earning men isn't going to go away. As more and more of these young women marry the inequitable economic disparities will only increase. Men need to change with the times. We as Western societies have been struggling with young men for a long time now, higher suicide rates, failing school, failing University, getting into drugs and crime. To some extent feminism is to blame but unfortunately once you give a whole segment of society their freedom, you can never take it away. So the answer is changing the mind set of boys so they can cope in this world. And for that to happen, I believe men need to be role models for youth. It's a challenge that's for sure.
Men have no problems changing when needed. Logical men know that females by nature will always seek out a male of higher status value. When females have higher value she becomes hypergamous and loses respect for her lower status male partner. No matter how much you change society you can not change our instincts.

Secondly, feminism is females true nature. Hyper-manipulation of male dominance in order to gain ultimate security and resources. Feminism never was about equality because such a thing can not exist. Males failing in society is because society pushes for it by feminizing our social constructs.

Again feminism is females natural true state. Hypergamy, greed of security and resources, her endless manipulation and denial of truths. Man never realized females truth cold nature because we can't accept the fact that we men can't be loved they way we desire. You hold on to the illusion of innocent angelic kind hearted women understanding your suffering as male and place these flawed views on real life women who are by nature colded hearted and greedy. Men have to understand that female love comes from you being their slave/protector. The second you can't be the happy-slave is the moment her hypergamy tells her to find a new slave.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:39 AM

681 posts, read 1,025,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Women are as well.
It's all good for everyone then.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:40 AM

4,230 posts, read 6,122,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN View Post
It's all good for everyone then.
Completely agree. I think marriage needs to go altogether.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:40 AM

3,396 posts, read 3,510,662 times
Quote:
This sounds terrible...I cant imagine what it would have been like if men did that to women (for thousands of years). Thankfully that never happened.
I don't feel bad for any woman that allows a man to talk down to her and disrespect her. Many choose to stay involved in toxic degrading relationships. Blame it on low self worth and lack of father figure in home.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:42 AM

11,984 posts, read 9,790,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauragon C. Mikado View Post
Men have no problems changing when needed. Logical men know that females by nature will always seek out a male of higher status value. When females have higher value she becomes hypergamous and loses respect for her lower status male partner. No matter how much you change society you can not change our instincts.
And that is the kind of woman that these men are going to get. I think the most frequently used term is "gold digger".

4,230 posts, read 6,122,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
I don't feel bad for any woman that allows a man to talk down to her and disrespect her. Many choose to stay involved in toxic degrading relationships. Blame it on low self worth and lack of father figure in home.
And you feel the same way about men?

Unfortunately, hundreds of years ago women didn't have a choice. Men always had a choice-and still do.

2,141 posts, read 2,552,681 times
In what way exactly? Is this your personal experience? What's wrong with questioning someone's judgement if you feel that their current idea(s) are irrational? I think there is a way to have a conversation with a person and not talk down to them. However, if that individual thinks their genitalia entitles them to have the last word on everything then it doesn't matter how you say it because their ego will dominate every aspect of the relationship. Some people are more invested in having power then being in a relationship that is mutually beneficial and pleasant for both parties.

P.S the word is emasculate...demasculate is not a word. Did I just emasculate you by correcting your error? Guess your dangly bits entitle you to never be corrected by a a creature with a vagina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Women demasculate/degrade their men by the things that come out of their mouth. Talking down to their man. Second guessing his judgments. WORDS ARE POWERFUL.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:43 AM

2,161 posts, read 2,337,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Nah, you get a window of several minutes to edit it without that.

Like this edit <----

And this one <----

And here's another <----

Well let's get back to your point at hand: "WAAAAH it's all men's fault! "

Men are changing, particularly at the bottom 2/3 of society. Men aren't getting married, and if they do it is later in life.

The increasing trend is for men to opt-out, and women are becoming single mothers.

Men have changed more than women.
Men are increasing their housework, but most women are still doing the bulk of it regardless of how many hours they work outside the home. Those numbers need to go higher still.

I don't particularly care if men don't opt for marriage. Guys keep saying that on this board as though it were significant. I wouldn't be interested in a man who doesn't want to be an equal partner. What do I care about men who don't want to adjust to the times?

Old 06-03-2013, 07:43 AM

681 posts, read 1,025,961 times
Quote:
Completely agree. I think marriage needs to go altogether.
It will certainly become an endangered species in the future and that will benefit everyone.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:47 AM

11,984 posts, read 9,790,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
Men are increasing their housework, but most women are still doing the bulk of it regardless of how many hours they work outside the home. Those numbers need to go higher still.
Which won't happen so long as women continue to do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies