U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-04-2013, 10:52 AM
 
Location: Florida
21,660 posts, read 11,123,975 times
Reputation: 7888

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I was a gay kid. I knew this and self-identified as gay at age 10. So, yeah, you're just plain wrong. And how about a 15 or 16 or 17 or 18 year old gay kid? There are many Boy Scouts who are 15 or 16 or 17 or 18.

edit: Here's another gay kid talking about the "Don't Say Gay" bill in Tennessee. Do you consider this gay kid imaginary?

This poor child is already believing a lie about his sexuality. He is entertaining the idea that he is different and that he feels he is more feminine than other boys and comes to the conclusion he is gay. There are many kinds of gays who get caught up in the lie.. many masculine men who get into the lust end of homosexuality. It is seducing spirits that speak to this child as he comes to the conclusion that he is gay.This message is out there constantly and many are believing the lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-04-2013, 10:55 AM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,491,494 times
Reputation: 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Oh, good.
Let's bring back those country clubs that don't allow jewish members.
In america, you are still allowed to hate.. Guess thats one thing liberals can appreciate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 11:11 AM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,446,192 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
This poor child is already believing a lie about his sexuality. He is entertaining the idea that he is different and that he feels he is more feminine than other boys and comes to the conclusion he is gay. There are many kinds of gays who get caught up in the lie.. many masculine men who get into the lust end of homosexuality. It is seducing spirits that speak to this child as he comes to the conclusion that he is gay.This message is out there constantly and many are believing the lie.
OOOOOH, lookie! We have a new "spirit" to add to the list.

Lust spirit, demonic spirit, confusion spirit, and the seducing spirit.

We homosexuals are just filled with the spirit!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 12:30 PM
 
1,614 posts, read 1,748,698 times
Reputation: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Considering that we have freedom of speech, I should be able to yell "Fire" in a crowded theater. But, there's a valid reason not to. It was asked that no one wear Scouting uniforms to any such event so as to not give the impression that Scouting endorses it. It was a valid reason to not wear the uniforms. They chose to in a slap in the face to the organization who just caved in to political pressure to admit them.

Let the Scouting organization die a dignified death.
Especially since there hasn't been anything else dignified about it for a while...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 12:30 PM
 
Location: Vancouver
12,685 posts, read 8,750,439 times
Reputation: 7299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
This poor child is already believing a lie about his sexuality. He is entertaining the idea that he is different and that he feels he is more feminine than other boys and comes to the conclusion he is gay. There are many kinds of gays who get caught up in the lie.. many masculine men who get into the lust end of homosexuality. It is seducing spirits that speak to this child as he comes to the conclusion that he is gay.This message is out there constantly and many are believing the lie.
Utterly ridiculous. You honestly believe that someone can be talked into being gay? Your whole " theory " is biased by assuming that the boy is straight and being lied to. Could it be he's gay and you are the one lying?
Anyway it's no ones' business but his own about who is is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 01:10 PM
 
14,920 posts, read 11,164,784 times
Reputation: 4828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
You honestly believe that someone can be talked into being gay?
It can easily happen if you're besieged by a seducing spirit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 01:38 PM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
71,957 posts, read 83,612,165 times
Reputation: 41760
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Oh, good.
Let's bring back those country clubs that don't allow jewish members.
I am not one that believes in discrimination but what you say, reminds me of how the other side would see things: are there black fraternities and how many whites are in them? How about Jewish groups without Christians? We can go on and on. I don't think I would want to belong to an organization that really didn't want me as part of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 01:47 PM
 
Location: Florida
21,660 posts, read 11,123,975 times
Reputation: 7888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Utterly ridiculous. You honestly believe that someone can be talked into being gay? Your whole " theory " is biased by assuming that the boy is straight and being lied to. Could it be he's gay and you are the one lying?
Anyway it's no ones' business but his own about who is is.
Of course. You are what you believe.. anyone knows that. The mind is where the seeds are planted..if one believes it then they are what they believe.

If someone steals they listen to that thought that tells them to steal.. they then become a thief. If a boy has a thought that tells them they are gay, that is the lie.. it is written.. don't you even know what spirits are?

We are more spirit beings than flesh beings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 01:55 PM
 
14,920 posts, read 11,164,784 times
Reputation: 4828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
... don't you even know what spirits are?

We are more spirit beings than flesh beings.
What does a spirit look like? How do you measure and analyse one? Of the 4 spirits you've said cause homosexuality - demonic spirit, lust spirit, confusion spirit, seducing spirit - which is the largest?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 03:15 PM
 
Location: Some Beach... Somewhere...
4,787 posts, read 4,032,688 times
Reputation: 4938
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I am not one that believes in discrimination but what you say, reminds me of how the other side would see things: are there black fraternities and how many whites are in them? How about Jewish groups without Christians? We can go on and on. I don't think I would want to belong to an organization that really didn't want me as part of them.
Well, that line of thought is waaaay too logical for the liberal mind and will be completely disregarded by the gay apologists here. I'll rep ya', but they won't! +1

The last sentence is particularly relevant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top