Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the boundaries of North America redrawn to create the United States of Canada & Jesusland
Yes, I'm a conservative and I want to live in Jesusland. 4 8.33%
Yes, I'm a liberal and I want to live in the United States of Canada. 13 27.08%
No, I'm a conservative and I want thing to stay just as they are now. 12 25.00%
No, I'm a liberal and I want things to stay just as they are now. 19 39.58%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 03:05 AM

7,138 posts, read 11,030,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabianS View Post
I think the bigger story is how many liberals would be fine breaking up America. Man you guys are such miserable divisive idiots.

Of course the poll shows that few conservatives want to live in a country that's been segregated by ideology. Conservatives believe in keeping America strong and whole.

But why are liberals fine with the idea of dumping half the country(ie: living in the USC)?

Liberals always whine about conservatives saying that liberals 'hate America'... Maybe disgusting stuff like this explains why you guys get so much flack?
Oh, put a sock in your mouth. When white conservatives call for secession because a black man gets elected president, they are American patriots. When liberals call for secession they are America haters. Conservatives can do no wrong, liberals can do no right.

The hypocrisy of you right wingers would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. The fact remains, that you conservatives don't want your own country, because you know it would become a third world craphole. Because you would be electing the same low IQ retarded leadership, that you elected to run this country into the ground.

How about this? Instead of liberals calling for succession, we will just grant the the right wing petition of 2012 for secession. No hard feeling, just move on along. Oops, I hope you weren't all bluffing.

Obama reelection sparks renewed calls for secession

SECESSION NOVEMBER 15, 2012 BY: DAVID W. THORNTON

Since the reelection of Barack Obama, secession has once again become a hot topic. The election results show that the United States is more divided than at almost any point in our history (with the notable exception of the War of Secession). While the electoral vote wasn’t close, the popular vote in 2012 was within three percent, just as both of George W. Bush’s elections were very close.

Obama reelection sparks renewed calls for secession
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2013, 08:58 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Well there is your first contradiction right there. In your first sentence you are worried about teaching kids sex education too young, and in your second sentence that they won't learn about responsibility when having sex. Hint: responsibility has to be taught, and I am certain that they would not get educated about that in Jesusland schools.
Hint: What you missed are the schools would rather teach our kids about sex and take that responsibility from parents. The problem is the government and our schools should leave it to families to teach sex. I was being sarcastic about 5 years old, I do believe it's by 15 we start teaching girls that the morning after pill is the answer to a one night stand!

Would you like to give an example where liberalism has provided taking personal responsibility for ones actions? Seems even our President today doesn't do this! If you can give one that will be enough.....

Old 06-06-2013, 09:07 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Oh, put a sock in your mouth. When white conservatives call for secession because a black man gets elected president, they are American patriots. When liberals call for secession they are America haters. Conservatives can do no wrong, liberals can do no right.
Your showing your hate for white people and now your own thread is becoming nothing, but a race thread!

You must be seating in a closet if you don't know even some blacks are sick of this President......

As for the bold this is some what silly in the first place of course the opposite is going to think the other side is not correct......are you trying to say the liberals try to be fair and play fair and try to reason at all they do and it's just those conservatives not willing to go along.

I'd really like to know what the hell happened to the Republican & Democrat party when did we switch to this Conservative & Liberal crap....

Old 06-06-2013, 12:36 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Hint: What you missed are the schools would rather teach our kids about sex and take that responsibility from parents. The problem is the government and our schools should leave it to families to teach sex. I was being sarcastic about 5 years old, I do believe it's by 15 we start teaching girls that the morning after pill is the answer to a one night stand!

Would you like to give an example where liberalism has provided taking personal responsibility for ones actions? Seems even our President today doesn't do this! If you can give one that will be enough.....
Well, when are they going to start?
States with abstinence-only sex education have much higher rates of teen pregnancies.

States With The Highest Teen Pregnancy Rates Lack Adequate Sex Ed Requirements | ThinkProgress

Old 06-06-2013, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Your showing your hate for white people and now your own thread is becoming nothing, but a race thread!

You must be seating in a closet if you don't know even some blacks are sick of this President......
Yeah, 6% to be exact. Whites are the only ones who didn't overwhelmingly vote for Obama. Now you can go back to your closet and pretend that race is not an issue.

Old 06-06-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
One problem. Conservatives aren't gong to teach it, and liberals are going to expect the schools to do it.

Quote:
How about all you on the right, take some personal responsibility for electing the retard who wrecked the economy, and stop blaming the guy who took over and has to clean up the mess you created.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies