Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 10:42 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,829,266 times

Advertisements

I don't see why we can't just buy hand grenades in gun shops. I mean, if you're responsible enough to own a gun, then why not a hand grenade? I think the whole world would be safer if we all could own a hand grenade. Think about it. Hand grenades don't kill people. People kill people with hand grenades. Now, you might argue that I shouldn't be allowed to keep and bear arms, such as hand grenades. Are you saying that a hand grenade is not an arm? Let's get serious here. Of course it's an arm. The Constitution didn't say "Firearms." it said freaking "Arms." Like a nuclear bomb. That's an arm. The Constitution is not wrong, says many crazy people. It was written then, but it's good until the END OF TIME.

GIMME MY GRENADES.

Think about. Are you gonna mug that guy holding the grenade? If he's crazy enough to carry one, I'd think twice.
Is it Legal to Own Hand Grenades? | CriminalDefenseLawyer.com

Pink Guns for Women - YouTube

Old 06-02-2013, 10:45 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,748,380 times
you can buy them. I don't know the exact recipe, but you can get all the ingredients at home depot to make yourself an IED. "ban fertilizer!"

Old 06-03-2013, 12:36 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,934,095 times
I see no problem with it.. I want my grenades too, and I'm serious.... I'm glad you brought that up... Thanks,

Old 06-03-2013, 12:59 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,410,810 times
This reminds me of the time a right-winger threw a grenade at me.

I pulled the pin and threw it back.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:24 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,082,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I don't see why we can't just buy hand grenades in gun shops. I mean, if you're responsible enough to own a gun, then why not a hand grenade? I think the whole world would be safer if we all could own a hand grenade. Think about it. Hand grenades don't kill people. People kill people with hand grenades. Now, you might argue that I shouldn't be allowed to keep and bear arms, such as hand grenades. Are you saying that a hand grenade is not an arm? Let's get serious here. Of course it's an arm. The Constitution didn't say "Firearms." it said freaking "Arms." Like a nuclear bomb. That's an arm. The Constitution is not wrong, says many crazy people. It was written then, but it's good until the END OF TIME.

GIMME MY GRENADES.

Think about. Are you gonna mug that guy holding the grenade? If he's crazy enough to carry one, I'd think twice.

And you wonder why gun owners are not able or just not willing to have to have a rational conversation with the left....

Why not bring in Aircraft carriers into hte mix also...

Quote:

I
pulled the pin and threw it back.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:25 AM

1,922 posts, read 2,777,759 times
well, you can always make a pressure cooker bomb. They seem to be effective.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:50 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,215,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

I pulled the pin and threw it back.
I got lots of guns from liberals. Never fired and dropped once.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:54 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,724,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post

GIMME MY GRENADES.

I am pro-gun

however i admit that it's just common sense that you have to draw the line somewhere. If all guns are legal, how about grenades? How about rocket launchers? How about nuclear weapons?

Old 06-03-2013, 09:53 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,765,227 times
So long as the user is completely responsible for any damage done by the device I have no problem with individual citizens owning grenades.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:08 AM

9,885 posts, read 10,969,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
I am pro-gun

however i admit that it's just common sense that you have to draw the line somewhere. If all guns are legal, how about grenades? How about rocket launchers? How about nuclear weapons?
Can you afford to get the proper license to own them?
If so, will you be able to afford to buy the weapons?
If so, go for it.
Personally, I can't afford either the license or the weapon, so it is a complete non-issue.
Then again, I have no desire to own any of them, so it is even more of a non-issue.
Actually, I used to have a "pineapple" type hand grenade, a souvenir of Vietnam. It was empty, but it would be very easy to refill. Black powder is readily available. I also had a live smoke grenade. Purple, IIRC. One of my kids has the pineapple, I don't know what happened to the smoke grenade.
My kids all took that pineapple grenade to school for "Show And Tell".
Don't try that today!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies