Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 06:57 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Called me out? No what you've shown is Abuse of Power is alright with you as long as its not noticed. We got it. Abusive powers used by the Government by Investigating a already established tax exempt entity for two years for disagreeing with the President is acceptable but the world has ended when the same Government used Abusive tactics to delay applications by investigating new entities. Got it...
Again, they are supposed to be NONPARTISAN, (not sure why you don't understand that) and they did not only disagee with the president, they publiclly stated this (which is a VIOLATION) in case yuo did not know that of tax exempt orginazations.

Stopping groups from becoming tax exempt because of thier name and an already tax exempt group that violates their policy while being tax exempt is not the same. Period, end of story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2013, 07:00 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
If McCain and the Idiot were in office the IRS would be targeting Planned Parenthood and every other Liberal organization so stop your whining.

Old 06-06-2013, 07:00 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"When you keep your cool when everyone else loses theirs, maybe YOU haven't grasped the situation".

I am beginning to think your old age is getting to you.

Not ONCE have I mentioned Obama in my post. I find those that throw around the "hate" moniker are the ones guilty of what they accuse others of.

Do YOU deny that the IRS came out and ADMITTED wrongdoing?

Do YOU deny Obama fired the acting Commissioner of the IRS over thee admitted wrondoings?
Instead of going through all this again, just do a search and see if you can locate my denials.

Quote:
In reality I don't "hate" anyone but I think I can safe in saying you adore anyone with a D next to their name and therefore are blind to anything negative about them.
You're just so nonpartisan. Fair and balanced, I'd have to say.

You independent, you...

Old 06-06-2013, 07:03 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,367,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
If McCain and the Idiot were in office the IRS would be targeting Planned Parenthood and every other Liberal organization so stop your whining.
So here we have more left wing speculation in a vacuum. This seems to be a trend lately. I have seen numerous "Well, if Romney was in office..." and "If McCain had been elected....". I guess that is what happens when you reach the credit limit on the Blame Bush AMEX card.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:17 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Instead of going through all this again, just do a search and see if you can locate my denials.

You independent, you...

That was easy!

Quote:

But it will be amusing to see all this partisan hubris deflated when these phony "scandals" evaporate like water on a Phoenix sidewalk in midsummer.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:34 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
what worries me is when they accuse someone of being an "Obama Hater" in one breath, and in another call these court hearings, scandals? I mean where is the intellect? People do not HATE Obama, they dislike very strongly his initiatives and polices. To label someone who disagrees a hater to me, shows not only a huge lack of intellegence and crediblity, but also, someone whose personal culture thinks that way...?
Just because you are old doesn't mean you have reach the age of maturity.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:45 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:

You independent, you...

"Originally Posted by Old Gringo

But it will be amusing to see all this partisan hubris deflated when these phony "scandals" evaporate like water on a Phoenix sidewalk in midsummer. "

That wasn't too hard.

I AM fair and balanced. I believe in the truth no matter where it come from and who it implicates.

I don't go around calling people juvenile names just because I disagree with their political beliefs, like you seem to do a lot.

"Originally Posted by GregW If McCain and the Idiot were in office"

Old 06-06-2013, 08:53 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Originally Posted by Old Gringo

But it will be amusing to see all this partisan hubris deflated when these phony "scandals" evaporate like water on a Phoenix sidewalk in midsummer. "

That wasn't too hard.
You'll be one of the most disappointed when these "scandals" disappear like a fart in a windstorm. And they'll do that because the fools in the GOP house are trying SO hard to make them all about Obama. And that's why they'll fail. These are minor scandals (except for Benghazi, which was a disaster, but not a scandal) that will result in some low level resignations/reassignments at most. They won't end up going anywhere near the president. But the haters in the house will continue throwing silly, baseless accusations because their hateful base expects to hear that kind of crap and there's an election coming up next year.

Quote:
I AM fair and balanced. I believe in the truth no matter where it come from and who it implicates.

I don't go around calling people juvenile names just because I disagree with their political beliefs, like you seem to do a lot.

"Originally Posted by GregW If McCain and the Idiot were in office"
You're so sensitive.

BTW, I'm not GregW.

Old 06-06-2013, 09:10 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,420,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Can you ask your magic ball what the power ball number will be?

Old 06-06-2013, 09:11 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
The IRS inappropriately targeted certain groups for rule compliance, most were nut job groups, by name. The Obama Admin stopped that and is pursuing those responsible. But hey, if the reality doesn't fit in with your phony conspiracy theory, too bad.
Nut jobs, according to an administration that considered them "the enemy". Just because you dislike a group doesn't mean you are free to treat them differently. What part of "equal" do you libs not get?

And the Obama Administration only stopped it when they got caught. As for pursuing those responsible - 2 relieved of their post and a senior administrator pleading the fifth. Sounds about right for this administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies