Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 01:01 PM

58,936 posts, read 27,247,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You'll be one of the most disappointed when these "scandals" disappear like a fart in a windstorm. And they'll do that because the fools in the GOP house are trying SO hard to make them all about Obama. And that's why they'll fail. These are minor scandals (except for Benghazi, which was a disaster, but not a scandal) that will result in some low level resignations/reassignments at most. They won't end up going anywhere near the president. But the haters in the house will continue throwing silly, baseless accusations because their hateful base expects to hear that kind of crap and there's an election coming up next year.

You're so sensitive.

BTW, I'm not GregW.
"You'll be one of the most disappointed when these "scandals" disappear like a fart in a windstorm."

All the class of an unflushed toilet.

I won't be disappointed IF the truth comes out and those responsible are made to pay for their actions.

If it turns out NO ONE is guilty when ALL the facts are out I will accept it.

Will YOU accept the outcome IF it turns out NOT in your favor.

"These are minor scandals". Proves 1 of 2 things.

Either you haven't really been following very closely or you are such a partisan that you don't care.

My apologies for calling GregW but, it still holds true, "the fools in the GOP house are".

Why can 't you hold a civil conversation without resorting to insulting people just because they have different opinion then you do?

What makes YOU so sanctimonious?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Nut jobs, according to an administration that considered them "the enemy". Just because you dislike a group doesn't mean you are free to treat them differently. What part of "equal" do you libs not get?

And the Obama Administration only stopped it when they got caught. As for pursuing those responsible - 2 relieved of their post and a senior administrator pleading the fifth. Sounds about right for this administration.
"And the Obama Administration only stopped it when they got caught" Wrong. people were STILL getting harassment letters from the IRS AFTER they said they stopped it.

One of the Congressman showed a letter from the IRS dated THIS YEAR signed By Lois Loiner.

Old 06-06-2013, 01:13 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,514,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"You'll be one of the most disappointed when these "scandals" disappear like a fart in a windstorm."

All the class of an unflushed toilet.

I won't be disappointed IF the truth comes out and those responsible are made to pay for their actions.

If it turns out NO ONE is guilty when ALL the facts are out I will accept it.

Will YOU accept the outcome IF it turns out NOT in your favor.

"These are minor scandals". Proves 1 of 2 things.

Either you haven't really been following very closely or you are such a partisan that you don't care.

My apologies for calling GregW but, it still holds true, "the fools in the GOP house are".

Why can 't you hold a civil conversation without resorting to insulting people just because they have different opinion then you do?

What makes YOU so sanctimonious?
What you're conveniently ignoring (or more likely smiling over) is the high volume, shrill personal attacks on the president from the GOP house gutterdwellers who are using these "scandals" as permission to act like petulant children.

Tell me about sanctimonious.

As I've already said repeatedly, the house Pubs are using this as a stalling tactic to avoid dealing with uncomfortable issues and a platform to launch their verbal attacks on the president to appeal to the teabaggers back home in advance of next year's elections.

Wait and see. In the meantime, stoke up that phony outrage once again.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:27 PM

46,260 posts, read 27,064,278 times
Quote:
You're the one saying I said nothing happened.

Back to that lack of grasp thing you keep displaying.

So desperate. So naive.

And you have stated that, why can you not follow your own postings?

The only one "lacking" is you and you ability to comprehend what you have said.

Naive is you, people have been fired because of something that you say never happened.

Desperate, is you, clinging on the fact that you said "nothing ever happened" after the people who did it said "yea we did that."

Old 06-06-2013, 03:30 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,216,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
The IRS inappropriately targeted certain groups for rule compliance, most were nut job groups, by name. The Obama Admin stopped that and is pursuing those responsible. But hey, if the reality doesn't fit in with your phony conspiracy theory, too bad.
It went on for 2 years
you can bet if the IRS was targeting left wing groups you would see a problem

Old 06-06-2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
What you're conveniently ignoring (or more likely smiling over) is the high volume, shrill personal attacks on the president from the GOP house gutterdwellers who are using these "scandals" as permission to act like petulant children.
Lets see what you're talking about? Come on it should be easy, right?

Quote:
You tell us...

Quote:
As I've already said repeatedly, the house Pubs are using this as a stalling tactic to avoid dealing with uncomfortable issues and a platform to launch their verbal attacks on the president to appeal to the teabaggers back home in advance of next year's elections.
You are losing the argument, this is very clear, when you start name calling....you have lost....

Quote:
Please tell us what is "phony"? The IRS said they did it, they apologized for it, someone was fired because of this, yet it is "phoney"?

Old 06-06-2013, 04:03 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,514,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
And you have stated that, why can you not follow your own postings?

The only one "lacking" is you and you ability to comprehend what you have said.

Naive is you, people have been fired because of something that you say never happened.

Desperate, is you, clinging on the fact that you said "nothing ever happened" after the people who did it said "yea we did that."

We'll see when the "scandals" so precious to you Obama haters end in nothing.

Old 06-06-2013, 04:12 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,419,720 times
And Obama told his faithful followers who "hope" for more free stuff.

"They'll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices."

Old 06-06-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
We'll see when the "scandals" so precious to you Obama haters end in nothing.
LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..yea,,I added the zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

obama has fired the top IRS person.

Obama Fires IRS Chief in Wake of Scandal - US News and World Report

The IRS has admitted to doing this....and apologized...

Can you say sheepleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee:

Yes you can!

Old 06-06-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:

" shrill personal attacks on the president from the GOP house gutterdwellers"
If you are going to make a claim, you have to provide the data to back it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies