U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-30-2013, 08:13 AM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,893 posts, read 14,583,093 times
Reputation: 3952

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
How very odd, since NONE of the above have the legal authority to confirm Constitutional eligibility, and are, in fact, merely propaganda agents.
Wrong again. Both have the legal authority to confirm Constitutional eligibility, because they are both voters. And that is where our system has for more than 200 years placed that authority.

In the hands of the voters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent
You do realize that members of the press were only given uncertified copies, don't you?
A stupid and dishonest quibble.

They may have only been given certified copies (which of course was the only sane thing to actually give them). But they had the opportunity to examine the actual certified copies, as p[roven by Guthrie's and Factcheck's reporting and photographs.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 06-30-2013, 08:20 AM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,893 posts, read 14,583,093 times
Reputation: 3952
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
False.

Obama's mother divorced Obama Sr in 1964, remarried in 1965, and divorced again in 1980. Obama simply WAS NOT born to NOR raised by a single mother. It's just yet ANOTHER lie told by the man who lies to the American public as often as most people change their underwear.
How sad for you, IC. Faced with the final proof that the Whitehouse pdf is not a forgery, you are now frantically splitting hairs on another of your obsessive red herring in the effort to come up with something, anything no matter how tendentious and pathetic.

Obama's mother was effectively single from his birth until her marriage to Lolo, the first 4 years of his life. She was effectively single again for the year between Lolo's return to Indonesia in 1966 and her joining him there at the end of 1967. In 1971 Obama was sent back to Hawaii without either parent, and his mother left Lolo a year later. Let's do the math:

For the first ten years of Obama's life, his mother was effectively single for six of them. He was in a two parent home for four years. Period. From then on he was raised by his grandparents.



It really sucks to be a birther.

Last edited by HistorianDude; 06-30-2013 at 09:11 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2013, 08:22 AM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,893 posts, read 14,583,093 times
Reputation: 3952
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Exactly.

Obama was NOT born to a single mom, as he told the American public. It was just another lie told by a man who lies to the American public as often as most people change their underwear.
Again... your infacility with the language does not generate a lie on anyone else's part.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2013, 08:23 AM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,893 posts, read 14,583,093 times
Reputation: 3952
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Everyone knows what a "single mom" means. It means no husband.
It means no husband present. But it doesn't and never has meant unmarried.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2013, 08:25 AM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,893 posts, read 14,583,093 times
Reputation: 3952
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Look at any other SCOTUS ruling. Most don't specifically restate the EXACT question before the Court in their closing paragraphs as Gray did, allowing for wiggle room in interpretation in many cases.
Pretty much establishing that everything you've said about "asked and answered" being some fundamental legal principle is nonsense.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2013, 08:29 AM
 
24,218 posts, read 11,657,157 times
Reputation: 5842
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
How very odd, since NONE of the above have the legal authority to confirm Constitutional eligibility,....
so? your question was who has physically seen the COLB and LFBC.

( a question you continually ask completely disregarding that it has been answered )

congress, the only entity to confirm presidential eligibility, has yet to ask for the birth certificate of any presidential candidate ( including mccain ).

Quote:
....and are, in fact, merely propaganda agents.
a reporter for WND was at the LFBC press conference. is it your contention that WND are "propaganda agents" for the obama administration?

Quote:
You do realize that members of the press were only given uncertified copies, don't you?
you'd literally have to be blind and deaf to believe that.

the state seal and registrar's stamp are clearly visible on the factcheck photos of the COLB and savannah guthrie specifically confirmed feeling the raised state seal on the copy of the LFBC she photographed.

at the LFBC press conference black and white non-certified copies of the LFBC were given to the press in addition to access to the certified LFBC.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 06-30-2013 at 09:21 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2013, 09:12 AM
 
24,218 posts, read 11,657,157 times
Reputation: 5842
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Everyone knows what a "single mom" means. It means no husband.
actually that definition does not work since there are many active parents that aren't married. .

if you want to continue on this tantrum that stanley ann wasn't a "single mother" for the first 6 years because she attended a few parties with obama sr, please, by all means, go for it. it's not helping your argument.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2013, 09:22 AM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,893 posts, read 14,583,093 times
Reputation: 3952
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
if you want to continue on this tantrum that stanley ann wasn't a "single mother" for the first 6 years because she attended a few parties with obama sr, please, by all means, go for it. it's not helping your argument.
But perhaps she should start another thread. It's completely irrelevant to this one.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2013, 09:24 AM
 
24,218 posts, read 11,657,157 times
Reputation: 5842
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
But perhaps she should start another thread. It's completely irrelevant to this one.
agreed.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2013, 10:23 AM
 
226 posts, read 209,379 times
Reputation: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
according to zullo on his appearance on carl gallups' show yesterday it was unknown if they would be able to meet with congressmen before the summer break.



( "be patient and send money" )
Expect action after summer break.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.



All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top