Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2013, 05:35 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,071 times

Advertisements

Can we get back to the topic at hand?

Seeing as IC suffers from reading her own dictionary, we all know that her dictionary is severely flawed in its definitions.

Everyone knows that she is wrong and can't understand simple English.

so has Reed Hayes' report been made public? If not, then the OP is yet again lying.

Old 07-02-2013, 05:58 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,438,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
so has Reed Hayes' report been made public? If not, then the OP is yet again lying.
nope, neither hayes or zullo have released the report and in light of the xerox workcentre 7655 revelation i severely doubt that zullo will ever release it ( according to hayes he's under agreement with zullo not to discuss his report with anyone nor can he accept any other work analyzing the LFBC ).

Old 07-02-2013, 06:03 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,073,700 times
Quote:
Nope. That one's still buried deep in the uber-secret Zullo vault... next to his "interview" with Verna K. Lee, his alleged "1961 Vital Statistics Coding Manual" and the results of the "1800 experiments" his "experts" performed trying to replicate the LFBC.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Can we get back to the topic at hand?
sometimes i think we're just waiting for this to be played before we can get back on topic:

Benny Hill Theme - YouTube

Old 07-02-2013, 06:07 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,762,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
nope, neither hayes or zullo have released the report and in light of the xerox workcentre 7655 revelation i severely doubt that zullo will ever release it ( according to hayes he's under agreement with zullo not to discuss his report with anyone nor can he accept any other work analyzing the LFBC ).
You think he got paid for his work? I can't decide on whether he walked in knowingly in an effort to help allies or if he was duped, didn't get paid much and had no idea how his name would get plastered by the Google.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:13 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,071 times
well, if he was paid, then those funds came from the MCCCP, which is partially funded by tax payers.

anyone in Maricopa County want to file an FOIA request to get that report?

Old 07-02-2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
You think he got paid for his work?
hayes?

wow, good question. up until you asked i would have said "sure". but after thinking about it..... dunno. zullo claimed they went thru "212" experts before they found hayes. i'm sure the MCCCP did not pay for the time of 213 experts so most likely he knew what hayes' conclusion would be before he made the report.

if i were to place a bet on it i'd say that hayes was paid something from the MCCCP.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:22 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,073,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
You think he got paid for his work? I can't decide on whether he walked in knowingly in an effort to help allies or if he was duped, didn't get paid much and had no idea how his name would get plastered by the Google.
Oh... he absolutely got paid. When he accepted a job that a previous 212 professional document examiners had declined, you already knew the guy was hardly first string in his field. Layer on top of that his previous affection for the pseudosciences of astrology and graphology, and you've established that he's not the sharpest pen in the inkwell.

Honestly? He probably just needed a paying gig. And he already didn't have that much of a reputation to worry about.

I have little doubt he doesn't know the first thing about digital images, PDFs or MRC compression. So when he saw that the "Stanley Ann Dunham Obama" signature was split among different layers he had no idea what the hell was going on. It is a classic birther pattern, even though he's probably not himself a birther... drill down until you find something you don't understand and declare it a fraud.

This whole thing is probably already completely behind him.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:42 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
Why is this topic still even being discussed? Are folks like Orly Taitz just so stubborn they can't get it?

My understanding is that the State of Hawaii government got so fed up with all the birth certificate verification requests that they had to issue a public statement essentially saying, enough is enough. This was from then Governor Linda Lingle, incidentally a Republican.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Are folks like Orly Taitz just so stubborn they can't get it?
pretty much.

Quote:
My understanding is that the State of Hawaii government got so fed up with all the birth certificate verification requests that they had to issue a public statement essentially saying, enough is enough. This was from then Governor Linda Lingle, incidentally a Republican.
that was the first. many more followed even after a change in administration ( democrat neil ambercrombie ).

such statements just confirm to birthers the magnitude of the conspiracy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies