Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 02:54 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
Sheriff Arpaio's investigation hasn't been debunked
yes it has, before his cold cuts posse (it wasn't Arpaio's investigation, you can't even get that right, so why should anyone think you are right?) started their SHAM investigation (their result was the cribbing of Jerome Corsi's articles on World Nut Daily). They repeated the same long debunked claims that have been posed by birthers.

Quote:
as well as Hawaii Court Certified Document Fraud Expert Reed Hayes recent 40 page report confirming Obama's birth document is indeed forged. And you don't release your court certified experts findings to the public in an investigation which is about to move forward to a different avenue now.
Still avoiding as usual, Steve, since Mr. Hayes, only examined a HIGHLY COMPRESSED IMAGE of a HIGHLY COMPRESSED PDF scan of the original paper document.

A lawyer would tear him to shreds easily by asking only one question: Did you examine the original paper document? with a follow up of: How can you make a determination that the ORIGINAL PAPER DOCUMENT is a forgery based on an image on the internet?

Why do you ignore the above? (that was sarcasm by the way, seeing as you will always ignore the obvious).

why won't Hayes release his findings?

this is basically what you fail and continue to fail to address (as well as the cold cuts posse).

If i take a picture of the Statue Of Liberty
I take it into photoshop and add a moustache to her face and designs to her robe, but in the same color and style as her.
I post it online for all to see.

Does my image of the Statue of Liberty now make the original Statue a forgery/fake/copy?

Old 06-07-2013, 03:59 PM

1,509 posts, read 2,428,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Meanwhile, Columbia professor Henry Graff says...
Legendary Columbia Professor Never Heard of Obama
And several other professors have said the exact opposite and remember Obama. Might the professor not have had Obama in any of his classes? There were several undergrad professors in my program who didn't know me from Adam. Why? I was never in any of their classes.

Old 06-07-2013, 04:13 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,764,153 times
Quote:
Meanwhile, Columbia professor Henry Graff says...
Legendary Columbia Professor Never Heard of Obama
Someone tell Henry's aid that he shouldn't wear two Exelon Patch at a time.

Old 06-07-2013, 05:26 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
The State of Hawaii has stated ad nauseum that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii. The Health dept/dept of vital statistics is always very careful with birth/death and marriage certificates. Crossing these civil servants is NOT recommended- they take fierce pride in their impeccable records.

Born and raised in Hawaii (as has most of my family and friends going back to the days of the Hawaiian Kingdom).
There are many reasons to dislike the job that President Obama is doing (I did not vote for him in either election) but he WAS born in Hawaii.

Who knew that overthrowing our Kingdom would one day lead to a hapa Black president?

Free Hawaii!

Yes, I'm serious.

Old 06-07-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Look. Perkins Coie has used Hayes to testify in their court proceedings. It is wise not to discredit the man or his work. He is obvious a certified professional in his field of work and is very thorough. To submit a 40 page report on all things wrong with the PDF birth document tells me there are plenty of things wrong with it. Ridiculing the man is ludicrous and this administration has turned out to be a criminal enterprise. Anything they say can't be trusted.
They don't have to discredit him. The only ones that will ever read it are the choir and a few skeptics and a few lawyers that are charging $200+ an hour to read it.

No court is ever going to read it.

Old 06-07-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Sheriff Arpaio's investigation hasn't been debunked, as well as Hawaii Court Certified Document Fraud Expert Reed Hayes recent 40 page report confirming Obama's birth document is indeed forged. And you don't release your court certified experts findings to the public in an investigation which is about to move forward to a different avenue now.
Yawn. Just because the birthers have time to waste on their hands doesn't mean those accused have the time or the inclination to do the same.

Hayes' report doesn't mean anything. Debunking Arpaio's investigation doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean anything because no court is going to waste their time reading anything.

Anything that is attempted civil in nature is going to be thrown out on jurisdiction grounds. The only reason the case in Alabama is still open is because it has nothing to do with Obama's birth certificate or where he was born. Filing amicus briefs or a 40 page report on any documents except those that were before the trial court is going to be asking for sanctions.

Old 06-07-2013, 06:41 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
And you don't release your court certified experts findings to the public in an investigation which is about to move forward to a different avenue now.
what avenue would that be?

any fantasies that this will go before congress can be confirmed or rejected with a call to your representative. have you done that?

Old 06-07-2013, 08:16 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetpalmetto View Post
And several other professors have said the exact opposite and remember Obama. Might the professor not have had Obama in any of his classes? There were several undergrad professors in my program who didn't know me from Adam. Why? I was never in any of their classes.
At Columbia? Who?

Reread what Professor Henry Graff said.

Old 06-07-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
At Columbia? Who?

Reread what Professor Henry Graff said.
Help me out here. Is this just to reflect some angry teacher or is there more behind this. I mean is he rumored to have been doing something else that would help the birther claims? Is it thought that he didn't graduate any 4 year school or was he in college in Kenya?

Is the Sundial article fake? Is Michael L. Baron a plant? What is his roll in the coverup which would also roll in to fraud against Harvard?

I'm asking because I don't know.

Old 06-07-2013, 08:35 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
It is not where Obama was born... it is where his loyalty lies.. and it isn't with the United States.. his pastor was anti American and Obama sat there and listened to the hate America , hate white privileged people. Obama is transforming this country into the Obamanation..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies