Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2013, 12:26 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,589,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
I was just reading about this group and "the Illuminati" Coconut Grove...etc...
. This is spooky.
Googled it last night and the first thing I read on the forum is freemasonry.

You mean Bohemian Grove

Politics and Government

Bohemian Grove is an 11 km² (2700-acre) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Av., in Monte Rio, California belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a 2-week camping of some of the most powerful men in the world.

Coconut Grove is a resort town in Miami.

To say freemasonry is evil is ridiculous, its like a sorority or fraternity, people in small towns join it, its not like the Knights of Columbus or Elks Club has some nefarious agenda.

Now when you talk about the 1% elite, Davos Switzerland, that is different. But to call them illuminati seems like disinfo, its simply a group of those who own the worlds resources and most influential politicians.

Old 06-11-2013, 12:33 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Why do I hear music from the Twilight Zone when I read your posts. Oh and be very careful I have you on the list now.
What list would that be?

Old 06-11-2013, 12:36 PM

16,670 posts, read 15,663,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
I was just reading about this group and "the Illuminati" Coconut Grove...etc...
. This is spooky.
Googled it last night and the first thing I read on the forum is freemasonry.
The Illuminati only existed for about 10 years, in Bavaria, while England was dealing with "That nasty affair in the Colonies" (as they referred to the American Revolution). 1776-1785. After that, there was no Illuminati. Although the members of the Illuminati were Freemasons, I fail to see any connection to masonry 240 years later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Old 06-11-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
vacccines
Yes, that is true - there are conspiracies, they are no longer theories. If you spent half the time I do researching some of those topics, you could open your eyes too. If you think you will be spared for protecting them, you are wrong. You are nothing but a tool that they will discard when they are done using you.
Yeah, Yeah. Alex Jones is a reliable source, too. Did you know he broke into Bohemian Grove a couple of times. He's a criminal.

Old 06-11-2013, 12:40 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,476,785 times
Quote:
vacccines
Yes, that is true - there are conspiracies, they are no longer theories. If you spent half the time I do researching some of those topics, you could open your eyes too. If you think you will be spared for protecting them, you are wrong. You are nothing but a tool that they will discard when they are done using you.
HALF THE TIME AS YOU????

I do research it... unlike you where all you do is listen to alex jones

the vacine conspiracy....debunked
the chem trail consriracy...debunked...by science no less
bilderberg....debunked
masons....debunked
911.....debunked
moonlamnding....debunked
gmo...not one thing proven....debunked

you conspiracy nuts are batting 1000

Last edited by workingclasshero; 06-11-2013 at 01:23 PM..

Old 06-11-2013, 12:41 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Yeah, Yeah. Alex Jones is a reliable source, too. Did you know he broke into Bohemian Grove a couple of times. He's a criminal.
He exposed the rituals. That's what these secret societies are all about ritual and symbolism.
Shriners are Masons, but not all Masons are Shriners. You people should do some research on who the Shriners really are. You won't find the truth in wiki.

Old 06-11-2013, 12:48 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,130 times
Quote:
He exposed the rituals. That's what these secret societies are all about ritual and symbolism.
Shriners are Masons, but not all Masons are Shriners. You people should do some research on who the Shriners really are. You won't find the truth in wiki.

Up until a few years ago you had to be a Mason to be a Shriner. I do not need research, I have been involved many years, so I speak from experience. I don't get false information from questionable sources.

Old 06-11-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
I don't need wiki. Masons, Knights Templar, Scottish Rite 32°, Shriner. I joined them all. The only conspiracy is what we're going to eat at the next meeting.

Alex Jones is a certifiable nut case that sees a conspiracy under every rock. For readers who want to see him at his "best," go search for his appearance on Piers Morgan and his "interview" with Andrew Neil on BBC. He was in London because the Bilderberg meeting is taking place near by. [Knowing that he could not get inside, one might wonder WHY he went to London at all.]

Old 06-11-2013, 01:06 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,130 times
Quote:
What list would that be?

The Illuminati hit list. Oops, did I say illuminati? Damn, said it again. Forget what I said, there is no Illuminati. And I promise I am not a member.

Old 06-11-2013, 01:26 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,492,005 times
Just a few well-known freemasons:

Quote:

More than a few famous Masons were U.S. Presidents including Washington, Monroe, Andrew Jackson, Polk, Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Garfield, McKinley, Taft, Theodore Roosevelt, Harding, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, and Gerald R. Ford.

Freemasons were instrumental and participated in the American Revolution. I bet you thought they were just a bunch of old guys eating pot luck & swapping stories. Just a few MORE from that era include: Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, Paul Revere, and John Paul Jones.

Some well known military leaders were also famous masons. These easily recognizable names include: George C. Marshall, Gen. Omar Bradley, John J. Pershing, Douglas McArthur, Eddie Rickenbacker, and Jimmy Doolittle.

The fight for the Republic of Texas included fellow masons Sam Houston, Jim Bowie, Davy Crockett, Jim Bowie, and Santa Ana.

Many famous brothers made a good living in Hollywood such as actors John Wayne, Burl Ives, Roy Rogers, Danny Thomas, Ernest Borgnine, Red Skelton, Clark Gable, Will Rogers, Audie Murphy, and Gene Autry.

Freemasons that were well known political leaders from across the world include: Winston Churchill, Edward VII, George VI, John A. MacDonald, Aaron Burr, George McGovern, Barry Goldwater, Thomas Dewey, William Jennings Bryant, and Jefferson Davis.

Other famous and easy recognizable Masons include such names as Lewis & Clark, Charles A. Lindberg, Kit Carson, Henry Ford, Richard Byrd, Henry Ford, Walter P. Chrysler, J.C. Penney, Ty Cobb, Jack Dempsey, and Arnold Palmer.

Famous Masonic astronauts and writers were "Buzz" Aldrin, Virgil Grissom, John Glenn, Mark Twain, Rudyard Kipling, Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Oh, almost forgot to mention that Harry Houdini, and Norman Vincent Peale, were both Masons.

Source: Famous Masons in American and World History
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies