Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2013, 08:14 AM

6,898 posts, read 4,727,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
So the welfare state allowed this guy to go out and have 22 kids? How did that happen?

Seems to me that his guy was gonna go out and fornicate his way to a record whether there is welfare, condoms, birth control pills, abortion, adoption, or dead-beat dad laws.
I think what he is getting at is, if these mothers knew there was no welfare system in place to support her and her kids, they would be less likely to get pregnant. So yes, the welfare system is responsible for creating an atmosphere of irresponsibility and now it has come full circle and we have certain segment, black or white, who have kids just to get a check and have twisted a program that was supposed to help, into a way of life. Why in Gods name do you think there are so many single mothers today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2013, 03:14 PM

22,569 posts, read 24,365,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Send him to jail. At least there he can't make no more babies.

33 years old, 22 kids... that's about 1 every 6 months since he was 21.

Yeah, and while you are at it........send the "Ladies" to the slammer also.

Put the kids up for adoption........going to a family that can actually pay to support these kids, instead of welfare scammers.

Old 06-09-2013, 03:17 PM

22,569 posts, read 24,365,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
The children aren't at fault for any of this. Why make them suffer to prove your point? Or do you simply not care if some child is starving as long as it doesn't impact you at all? Yes, I know it sounds like "won't someone think of the children??" But in this case, that's exactly it. I am in no way supporting welfare mooches and people who father multiple children without a way to support them, but we can't just go letting kids starve.

Well, I'd say it was the man's dick that shot the sperm that created this whole mess. Or, does that not fit in with your "I am man, we rule" ideology?

The SCAMMERS lose custody and the kids go up for adoption.

END ALL BABY MOMMA BENNIES!

If you cannot raise your kids without BMB's.....you lose custody. Very clearly broadcast and implement this policy.....and watch the illegitimate scam rate drop like a rock.

Old 06-09-2013, 03:30 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,307,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
I think my opinion on this is readily apparent in my first sentence of the post. If sex education, free birth control and medical services were readily available and easily accessible, then we wouldn't have a situation where a man can have 22 children with 14 women, all dependent on the government now and him stuck with thousands of dollars of child support payments that he will never be able to pay IN HIS life time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA i don't think lack of availability or access is the problem

Old 06-09-2013, 03:43 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,440,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
So What do the pro-life, anti-sex education (Pro Abstinence Only), anti-birth control folks have to say about this?

Deadbeat Dad Fathers 22 Children By 14 Women - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

He would have to work 3-4 full time jobs a day, in order to catch up on his back child support payments, yet he spends his money on the Lottery; not counting to STAY current with his child support payments.

Bet that all 22 children and mothers are living on welfare or some sort of government support.
Which NBA team does he play for?

Old 06-09-2013, 03:57 PM

6,453 posts, read 6,978,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemy View Post
None of you seem to "get it".... The fact of the matter is that birthin' babies is an industry in the ghetto.

Birth a baby, get free medical care, an apartment (since you are now officially a "family"), much bigger welfare check, food stamps, free legal when needed...then dump the baby to be raised by grandma...birth another baby, and another, and another...the payments and apartments just keep getting bigger.

Then the first child goes to school, yay, free breakfast and lunch. Coach the child/ren to act up in school so the counsellors become involved...they decide "special needs" are in order....yay, more money! This supplement is known as a "crazy check".

Sheesh, so many of you frequently calling others racist; don't you have any black friends to explain all this stuff to you?

And of course we are seeing flash mobs, trash mobs and other groups of violent black youth as a consequence. I'm pretty sure that if I knew the sole purpose of my existence was to produce income for my mother and all the baby daddies then I would be angrily acting up too.

Unfortunately, true. Both funny andconcise. I actually read it a few times.

Old 06-09-2013, 08:16 PM

582 posts, read 1,114,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Send him to jail. At least there he can't make no more babies.
Not necessarily. Tavon White (age 36), an inmate and leader of the jailhouse gang The Black Guerilla Family, had sex with several Baltimore corrections officers and managed to get four – yes, four – of them pregnant. FBI — Thirteen Correctional Officers Among 25 Black Guerilla Family Gang Members and Associates Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

Two of these female geniuses actually had his name tattooed on their bodies. The dumb one (age 24) had "Tavon" tattooed on her wrist, the dumberererer one (age 31) had "Tavon" tattooed on her neck .

But in their defense, now, three of the four women did receive luxury automobiles and the dumberererer one (age 31) with the tattoo on her neck also received a diamond ring in addition to a luxury automobile.

It's women like these (women in the OP's thread and these "chicken heads" in Baltimore) who give all women, not just black women, a bad name .

Old 06-09-2013, 10:48 PM

14,418 posts, read 22,367,401 times
It takes 2 to tango. And Everybody knows what happens when you have unprotected sex.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:51 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,820,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl05 View Post
Not necessarily. Tavon White (age 36), an inmate and leader of the jailhouse gang The Black Guerilla Family, had sex with several Baltimore corrections officers and managed to get four – yes, four – of them pregnant. FBI — Thirteen Correctional Officers Among 25 Black Guerilla Family Gang Members and Associates Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

Two of these female geniuses actually had his name tattooed on their bodies. The dumb one (age 24) had "Tavon" tattooed on her wrist, the dumberererer one (age 31) had "Tavon" tattooed on her neck .

But in their defense, now, three of the four women did receive luxury automobiles and the dumberererer one (age 31) with the tattoo on her neck also received a diamond ring in addition to a luxury automobile.

It's women like these (women in the OP's thread and these "chicken heads" in Baltimore) who give all women, not just black women, a bad name .
I heard about that. Those "corrections officers" ALL need to be tossed in jail AND lose custody of their kids.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:43 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,402,047 times
Default Father With 22 Children By 14 Women / Girl with 15 Kids, somebodies got to pay

Yea, this is what we the tax payer go to work to pay for.

A Tennessee man who has 22 children by 14 women is being sued in what might be one of Nashville's most expensive child support cases. says he is proud his legacy will live on... but he leaves the state to pay out $7,000 a MONTH to support them

Deadbeat dad to 22 children by 14 women says he's proud his legacy

Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies