Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 07:43 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,341,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Come on..there has to be at least 10 threads running at any given time.

Why black folk...

I dont see you using that avatar... ever.
You haven't been in those types of threads where I've posted it then.

Old 06-09-2013, 07:44 AM

24,385 posts, read 23,044,056 times
So what is this guys background? His last name was Zawahri and his murdered fathers name was Samir. Apparently he had been treated for psychological problems in the past. The media and police seem to be whispering around some of the facts, bullhorning others and leaping to conclusions on yet more. They didn't want to reveal his identity until family members who may have been outside the country were notified. That makes you wonder where he was from or how long he was here.
He had 1300 rounds of ammo. I have to say What does that matter? How many did he fire off or could he realistically have fired off before he was taken down. I saw some people buy 1500 rounds of 22 ammo at Wal Mart and they were going to plink with them, or sell them online. I'd imagine the police had many times that many rounds at their disposal when they went to confront him. How many did they fire? They said It was premeditated. I'm tempted to say it was " premedicated" but they'll very likely be extremely reluctant to reveal what mind altering drugs he was on. Did he have a fight with his father and did it escalate to where he killed him and then he went on a rampage knowing his life was over? That is a huge difference from him planning to go on a shooting spree. It didn't look like he planned out an attack but did it more spur of the moment.
Its the California police, lets not forget. It may take some time for them to figure out the facts without somebody else's help or prodding. So lets get to the big questions. Where did he get the guns. From a family member or did he buy them or steal them. That's important. Was he or wasn't he planning something and/ or did he snap before he could organize it better. Did he just snap and lash out at the closest people he came in contact with at random. Was he a terrorist like in Boston. Was he on any radar screens?

Old 06-09-2013, 08:57 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,894,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPeter View Post
Doesn't change the fact that the typical profile of a serial killer is a privileged white male. Doesn't change the fact white men are more likely to molest children.
Uh; what about all those young Black teens getting pregnant in the 'hood? It ain't usually "anglo white" dudes doing it, it's usually adult Black dudes. Sheesh!

Old 06-09-2013, 09:00 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,041,277 times
Quote:
Not a mental issue. It's so funny that the white main stream media portrays black men as violent and dangerous, yet another mass shooting occurred yesterday in Santa Monica. Young white men actually have a higher propensity for violence than young black men. I do believe black men at a young age in Americadont resort to this type of violent behavior because they face problems like failure at a young age. White men have this entitlement feeling where if something doesn't go their way everyone else has to suffer. They just don't know how to handle failure when things start going down.
This is true.

However, 90% of gun murders occur in inner city black neighborhoods.

29,407 posts, read 21,994,436 times
You dam commies support anything.

9,127 posts, read 7,939,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
You haven't been in those types of threads where I've posted it then.
You could have used it in other posts in this very thread...yet you selected one side. So selective use.

Quote:
Why do white men like hurting children? White men have been the single cause of turmoil and atrocities since who knows when. Destruction of the native anericans Slavery, Jim Crow era, nazi Germany, I can go on and on.
Quote:
This is not South Africa. Please explain why crimes against children are significantly higher among white people . The FBI clearly shows that white people like some extremely young loving
Please don't say 1 thing and DO another.

You get mad when child rape in South Africa is brought up but are real happy to bring up Europe. Neither place is the US. Sheesh!

Old 06-09-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well the shooter looks Arab. i highly doubt he's a white convert to Islam.
Arabs are "white". Not all of us are pasty in color.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:25 AM

78 posts, read 110,913 times
HO-LY ****!! you guys NEEEEED to stop making everything and i mean EVERYTHING a RACE ISSUE. for christ sake SHUT THE HELL UP!! all i ever hear these days is how blacks a gangsters, hispanics are aliens, muslims are terrorists, how whites are greedy and i guess mass murderers!! NO. ONE. CARES ANYMORE! MOVE ON! LOVE EACH OTHER!

Old 06-09-2013, 09:41 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,677,590 times
Quote:
Why do white men like hurting children? White men have been the single cause of turmoil and atrocities since who knows when. Destruction of the native anericans Slavery, Jim Crow era, nazi Germany, I can go on and on.
Worst in human history?

Genghis Khan the Destroyer.

BTW also attributed to reducing carbon emissions the most of any civilization in the history of mankind.

By far the worst males in human history that spread death and destruction are NOT White Males. For this you need to look at Near and Far East Asians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies