Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 06:41 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Don't worry. The President is having an "off the record", a/k/a secret meeting with the press to straighten all these scandals out with them.
I suppose he is telling them what to print in the papers so he can claim to have learned about it just like the rest of us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2013, 07:31 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
How many cover ups is this administration going to get away with?

The only way they don't get away with it, is when We The People, start exercising out rights given to us by our creator and long established in our US Constitution, which chains the government, not the people.

Set examples and you will see no one wanting to be a power hungry politician. You will see statesmen, that the people really want, not who the progressive media advertise.

Lynchings and posse's worked very well.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:38 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,762,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The only way they don't get away with it, is when We The People, start exercising out rights given to us by our creator and long established in our US Constitution, which chains the government, not the people.

Set examples and you will see no one wanting to be a power hungry politician. You will see statesmen, that the people really want, not who the progressive media advertise.

Lynchings and posse's worked very well.
You are absolutely right. I will be paying close attention to who says what and will certainly take note for each November.
Unfortunately I don't think enough will. I think they will simply vote based on stupid memes like Ds are for the poor, and yes I know plenty that vote that way, just as some vote Rs won't take your guns away.

All I can say is my eyes are wide open.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:58 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
You are absolutely right. I will be paying close attention to who says what and will certainly take note for each November.
Unfortunately I don't think enough will. I think they will simply vote based on stupid memes like Ds are for the poor, and yes I know plenty that vote that way, just as some vote Rs won't take your guns away.

All I can say is my eyes are wide open.

The levels of corruption have been exposed. The vote is not the answer at this point(it is not the amount of votes that decide elections, it is those that count the votes that do) Liberty has got to be restored. The US Constitution explains to our government how that is done, when the corruption gets to this magnitude.
I say the crap has hit the fan, in the most corrupt administration. The events of this administration, has made many take a microscope to past administrations, and it all comes together. It is no longer We The People. It is, I the Government and you will do as I say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies