Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2013, 10:45 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,490,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Not to mention, they always seem to forget that lesbians don't have anal sex.... and lesbians are a full 50% of the gay population.

It's all butt sex, butt sex, butt sex for the anti-gays. They can't stop thinking about hot man-on-man action, which says a lot more about THEM than anything else!
And every time I ask them if they have a problem with men having anal sex with their wives or girlfriends, they ignore the question. It is the man on man anal sex that Momonkey, Eddie, virgin Harrier and several others just cannot seem to stop thinking about. When one takes in to account that half of the gay population is female and that the majority of the population is straight, there is a whole lot more anal sex happening with straight people, then all the male on male sex with men, gay or straight.

Old 06-12-2013, 10:57 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I guess some people need the government to tell them whether they are a husband or a wife, or a mother or a father.
It would seem so, poor things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
And every time I ask them if they have a problem with men having anal sex with their wives or girlfriends, they ignore the question. It is the man on man anal sex that Momonkey, Eddie, virgin Harrier and several others just cannot seem to stop thinking about. When one takes in to account that half of the gay population is female and that the majority of the population is straight, there is a whole lot more anal sex happening with straight people, then all the male on male sex with men, gay or straight.
The obsession with anal sex is so strange. In any given day I think about anal sex.....well never, unless I'm reading posts from the anally-obsessed over here.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:44 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
By experimenting, you mean bisexual?

Heterosexuals are doing a great job changing the meaning of marriage all on their own with over 50% ending in divorce.
"By experimenting, you mean bisexual?"
Or, like the OPs article: Someone who thinks "Bi" doesn't fit the description of who they are. Times are a changing and "Born that way" doesn't fly in all cases and never really did from the direction things are going. Initially, to me, someone who does a 180 degree Flip Flop from Male to Female or the other way around is confused, whether it be Anne Heche or Meridith Bernie. Obviously, Meridith was praised for coming out and Anne was Demonized. If everyone was secure in their own sexuality both women would be applauded for discovering what was right for them.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:53 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"By experimenting, you mean bisexual?"
Or, like the OPs article: Someone who thinks "Bi" doesn't fit the description of who they are. Times are a changing and "Born that way" doesn't fly in all cases and never really did from the direction things are going. Initially, to me, someone who does a 180 degree Flip Flop from Male to Female or the other way around is confused, whether it be Anne Heche or Meridith Bernie. Obviously, Meridith was praised for coming out and Anne was Demonized. If everyone was secure in their own sexuality both women would be applauded for discovering what was right for them.
I was responding specifically to Janelle with that comment.

More generally speaking as I posted earlier I think there is no particular need for labels, and if people find someone to love who loves them back, that's what it's all about.

Old 06-12-2013, 12:20 PM

46,949 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
It's all butt sex, butt sex, butt sex for the anti-gays. They can't stop thinking about hot man-on-man action, which says a lot more about THEM than anything else!
I think that is a very unfair and sweeping accusation. During the DADT debate, for instance, they thought non-stop about soldiers in showers - lithe, well-trained young male bodies in showers. Hmmm. Perhaps you DO have a point.

Old 06-12-2013, 02:10 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
Some do choose to be with someone of the same sex exclusively. The "born that way" dogma that is pushed apparently doesn't fit everyone. The flip floppers are the ones that confuse most people. Married for years to someone of the opposite sex, Meridith Baxter is a good example, blame their Hetero phase on society, then out of the blue declare themselves Gay or Lesbian. Lately I have been seeing the flip floppers go from declaring theirselves Lesbian, like the OPs example to declaring theirselves Straight...whose on first situation?
What experiences are you basing this on?

Old 06-12-2013, 02:54 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
It comes down to function and common sense.

Steering a car with one's hands is normal.

Steering a car with one's *** may also result in the vehicle being guided down the street, but it is neither normal nor advisable.

A penis is designed by nature to be inserted into a vagina and this is a normal thing to do.

Inserting one's penis into another man's hairy ******* is neither normal nor advisable.
I'm so glad you mentioned nature. Neither did nature intend for a woman to be sucking on a man's ****, since the mouth is for eating food and hydration, not for swallowing male reproductive genetic material. Neither is a man sucking on a woman's *****, what nature intended. Nor does a male penis belong inside a woman's anus for any reason whatsoever. Nor did nature intend for a male to stick his fingers into a woman's ******, since fingers cannot impregnate the woman and should not take the place of the man's ****.

And yet if we had CC TV in every bedroom of every law-abiding Christian in this nation, you'd find entirely too much use of the mouth for activities it was not meant for by nature, and all with an, I-just-read-a-psalm smile on their faces.

So do go on - please let's discuss NATURE some more!

Old 06-12-2013, 03:02 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:

A penis is designed by nature to be inserted into a vagina and this is a
normal thing to do.
Does it, now? Is it also designed by nature to be put in a woman's mouth? You never had oral sex? How sad for you!
(Note that they NEVER address this issue. It's "crickets".)

Old 06-12-2013, 03:27 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Some do choose to be with someone of the same sex exclusively. The "born that way" dogma that is pushed apparently doesn't fit everyone. The flip floppers are the ones that confuse most people. Married for years to someone of the opposite sex, Meridith Baxter is a good example, blame their Hetero phase on society, then out of the blue declare themselves Gay or Lesbian. Lately I have been seeing the flip floppers go from declaring theirselves Lesbian, like the OPs example to declaring theirselves Straight...whose on first situation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
What experiences are you basing this on?
Other than the OPs case and the 2 celebs pointed out above I have two friends of the family that did the Lesbian to Straight or I guess you could say switch to Bi flip flop. Since the emphasis of "Born Gay" stance has been so heavily pushed over the last 10 years with a ton of research backing it up it's a bit confusing. Is it supossed to be not confusing when a person who adamantly says they are Lesbian for years, show up at a family event with a boyfriend several years later. The Sexuality is fluid concept for many people seems to fit many of these people who say they weren't born that way.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:42 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Does it, now? Is it also designed by nature to be put in a woman's mouth? You never had oral sex? How sad for you!
(Note that they NEVER address this issue. It's "crickets".)
See?

***crickets***
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies