Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 02:07 PM

62,432 posts, read 28,679,488 times

Advertisements

Just more party line demonization by the same hate-filled idiot in here. Everything is about putting down conservatives along with her favorite word "racist" with nearly every post. Will she ever treat people like individuals and stop stereotyping an entire group of people especially with lies anyway?

8,391 posts, read 6,268,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The Federal government does not recognize gay couples. A bill can't give immigrants rights that are not granted to citizens.

Now if noted, the SCOTUS makes some sort of ruling that would apply to citizens that would change.
That is a stupid defense of Mr. Rubio. The law only exists because conservatives specifically wanted to exclude homosexuals from marriage.

So Senator Rubio saying he wont support a bill if that bill doesn't support of an exclusionary law against homosexuals is the very thing that is being criticized.

Please do better that is a terrible defense of Mr. Rubio's idiotic words.

I just wish conservatives would stop attempting to freaking exclude people from bills all the time. Either support the bill or don't support a bill but to say hey, I can't support the bill unless it excludes fill in the blank group is just so dumb.

16,545 posts, read 13,401,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
I don't. Because it's just silly. Where do you people come up with this nonsense, anyway? Your nearest first-grader?
You're foolish if you don't think these law breakers won't do something like this. DELUSIONAL!

Old 06-13-2013, 02:09 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,401,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
That is a stupid defense of Mr. Rubio. The law only exists because conservatives specifically wanted to exclude homosexuals from marriage.

So Senator Rubio saying he wont support a bill if that bill doesn't support of an exclusionary law against homosexuals is the very thing that is being criticized.

I just wish conservatives would stop attempting to freaking exclude people from bills all the time. Either support the bill or don't support a bill but to say hey, I can't support the bill unless it excludes fill in the blank group is just so dumb.
None of these people should be here to begin with. Everything you said is complete nonsense along with the rest of your militant cohorts.

1,978 posts, read 1,543,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I'm curious what psychologists would say about the gay haters on this board having the obsessive need to harp on gay articles every single day.
Why don't you ask yours the next time you go for a visit. I recommend sooner rather than later!

19,792 posts, read 13,880,512 times
Quote:
Rubio: ‘I’m done’ if immigration bill includes gay couple amendment
Works for me.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:10 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,910,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Why don't we just make ALL of Mexico citizens? That's what is going to happen anyway. Who doesn't think that they will be bringing in everyone that they want to and just say that they are their gay lovers? How does this get vetted?
Gets "vetted' the same way we 'vet' married couples now. Is this really that difficult for you to follow?

9,240 posts, read 8,635,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
This is an immigration reform bill. Currently, gay people (couples really) are denied the right to sponsor their husbands/wives/partners for an immigration visa - a right straight people have. Extending this immigration right to gay people most certainly is relatable and topical to an immigration reform bill.
There is no federal gay law.

Marriage is recognize between man & woman.

62,432 posts, read 28,679,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Comprehensive Immigration reform is just that. Reform of problems that have risen since the last CIR bill.
Schuckin' and jivin' should not be see as good political form.
No, there is very little "reform" if any in this bill. It's all about giving amnesty to illegal aliens. The problems that have risen since the last amnesty is that we have quadruple the number of illegal aliens today.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:11 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,540,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post

Not specifically including an additional clause is not the same as excluding from the bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.