Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 06:09 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

My husband sent me this story this morning, early, because we have two grandkids going to school in CA: Gender-swapping 'bathroom bill' passes senate committee in California I would have to admit that I don't understand "gender" identity and did read that it has been removed as a mental health issue but, seriously, this bathroom thing, sports thing especially locker rooms with children involved is insanity! I told my husband that the day the boy has a period is the day he should be allowed in the girl's bathroom. I asked my husband if he would be comfortable listening to females (biologically so) discussing their periods or watching them fix their bra straps but then I guess that will probably be banned as a discussion topic in the female facilities because it will make physical male/mentally female uncomfortable. I would be all for bathrooms being unisex but they need to have the doors so people cannot "peek" through. This is the beginning of allowing pervs into the bathrooms. It is bad enough when I have to send my son with developmental disabilities into the bathroom alone but if this catches on, I'll be standing next to him at the urinal: Standing tall: Gadgets that allow women to pee like men

So, let's see, today do I feel like being a man or a woman? Considering I am mentally stable and biologically a female, it is an easy choice. Come on people, the bathroom you use is determined by your physical equipment. I know that guys in dresses probably don't want to go into the men's room because they are afraid of being beaten up but that is another issue.

The children are being used this way so that the adults with gender issues can get their foot in the door. They don't care who they hurt in pursuing this agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2013, 06:18 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times

Old 06-15-2013, 06:22 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,459,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
So, let's see, today do I feel like being a man or a woman? Considering I am mentally stable and biologically a female, it is an easy choice. Come on people, the bathroom you use is determined by your physical equipment. I know that guys in dresses probably don't want to go into the men's room because they are afraid of being beaten up but that is another issue.
People who are transgender are not mentally ill or mentally unstable.

It's certainly easy for many to have emotional problems with people treating them that way by forcibly medicating them, or putting them in therapy to change them, or others to try and simply to beat it out of them. There is certainly a list of those who didn't conform and were murdered because of it. There is no agenda besides people simply trying to live their lives without others telling them they are sinful, wrong, mentally ill, or evil...the people actually pushing an agenda and projecting onto everyone around them.

Old 06-15-2013, 06:41 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Good thing I no longer teach school, I taught SPED pre school, and one goal I had for all the kids in my class was to be able to identify whether they were a boy or a girl, and the other kids, as boys or girls...first lesson in sorting and classification, and self awareness and differentiation...

I am sure that would be shut down, as some sort of "insensitivity", after all, four year olds should not have to identify their gender....

Old 06-15-2013, 06:52 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,759,049 times
This is ridiculous social experiment. Using a bathroom is a simple process. There's no thinking or choosing there.

I'm all for equality if homosexuality and don't care who marries who but this is insane. Those with guy parts go to the men's room and those with girl parts go in the ladies room. Simple and doesn't need to be any more complicated than that.

Old 06-15-2013, 10:45 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,147 times
Sadly many schools don't even use bathroom doors.

Old 06-15-2013, 10:59 AM

1,728 posts, read 1,777,001 times
I take a dump in the mens room but go tinkle with the little girls

im so confused

Old 06-15-2013, 11:20 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,556,847 times
What's with all the transgender hate on CD at the moment. If you are not transgender, or someone near or dear is not transgender, then MYOB.

Old 06-15-2013, 11:25 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times
what does it matter the gender of the person next to you is? Using the restroom is a natural fuction. If we approched in the manner, why does it need a gender application?

How hard would it be to teach kids, you are not at home...pull up you pants or pull down you dress before exiting the bathroom. Wash your hands on the way out.

Old 06-15-2013, 11:46 AM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Well certainly if one cares about their childrens education, they dont enroll them in government school to begin with
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies