Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 02:27 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
You say she's right but forget she wanted desprerately to be part of the goon squad.She wanted to be the first goonette. You think Sarah Palin would be telling John..."something wrong here"?

Hell NO. She be up to her pretty little knees like the rest of them.
She would likely be a part of a equally bad administration. That doesn't mean she isn't right here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2013, 02:47 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
According to the "Heritage Foundation", the NSA/Patriot Act has stopped 50 terrorist attacks since Sept 11.

50 Terror Attacks Foiled Since 9/11

How on Earth can anyone say that the NSA is not doing a good job ??
The very first example on your list is Richard Reid, he was stopped by passengers on the plane that he was in the process of trying to blow up... not the NSA or the Patriot Act. Maybe you should learn to read.

Old 06-15-2013, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Poor Sarah. She continues to believe she's relevant.
And liberal idiots line up to comment every time she says anything about anything... I guess she's right again.

Old 06-15-2013, 02:55 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's easy. This has been brought up before and dismissed. It doesn't matter, it will be brought up over and over still. Let's take the very first one.

1. Richard Reid—December 2001.

The NSA did NOT stop him. The people on the airplane did. He waltzed onto the airplane with a bomb in his shoe. Nobody stopped him. It was only after he tried to set it off that people around him reacted and stopped him.

What exactly did the NSA do here?
I should have known better than to post a source from the "Heritage Foundation."

Heres another source listing terrorist attacks that have been stopped by the NSA. Lets see if you can discredit this one.

The Patriot Act: Does it actually work? - Los Angeles Times

The source also says "(The Patriot Act) perhaps .has stopped. many .terrorist attacks, that aren't publicly known." Meaning this information is classified so the terrorists do not get information about how the Patriot Act is catching them.

I do not trust the White House or congress. But I have a great deal of trust in our CIA and FBI personnel, these people are just like our local police officers, they are regular Americans just like you and me.

I can't believe that you all don't trust our FBI and CIA agents, and I have no idea why you people want to withhold information from them (information that will allow them to keep us safe.)

The following 14 second link is a terrorist bomb's going off in a subway (watch the whole video.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50CKRJUXjzc

I do not want my family anywhere near that sh--. I will happily allow the FBI and CIA to listen to all my phone calls, read all my emails, and track me with my cell phone. These people are coming to kill our families and they must be stopped.

Read the Heritage link and the 50 terrorist attacks that were stopped by US citizens/NSA. These people are coming to kill our families and they are coming hard.

Old 06-15-2013, 02:57 PM

Quote:
I should have known better than to post a source from the "Heritage Foundation."

Heres another source listing terrorist attacks that have been stopped by the NSA. Lets see if you can discredit this one.

The Patriot Act: Does it actually work? - Los Angeles Times

The source also says "(The Patriot Act) perhaps .has stopped. many .terrorist attacks, that aren't publicly known." Meaning this information is classified so the terrorists do not get information about how the Patriot Act is catching them.

I do not trust the White House or congress. But I have a great deal of trust in our CIA and FBI personnel, these people are just like our local police officers, they are regular Americans just like you and me.

I can't believe that you all don't trust our FBI and CIA agents, and I have no idea why you people want to withhold information from them (information that will allow them to keep us safe.)

The following 14 second link is a terrorist bomb's going off in a subway (watch the whole video.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50CKRJUXjzc

I do not want my family anywhere near that sh--. I will happily allow the FBI and CIA to listen to all my phone calls, read all my emails, and track me with my cell phone. These people are coming to kill our families and they must be stopped.

Read the Heritage link and the 50 terrorist attacks that were stopped by US citizens/NSA. These people are coming to kill our families and they are coming hard.
People who are as closed minded and irrationally biased as you are pose a much greater threat to the US than any terrorist with a bomb.

The Heritage Foundation link doesn't say anything about the NSA or the Patriot act, that was YOUR mistake.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:02 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The very first example on your list is Richard Reid, he was stopped by passengers on the plane that he was in the process of trying to blow up... not the NSA or the Patriot Act. Maybe you should learn to read.
Please see post #34.

Thank you,
Chad.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:03 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Jealously doesn't look good on you at all. She has for more accomplishments than you could ever even dream of.. She is a success, you are a CD ********
do you actually believe if SP were not attractive, her intellect would have taken her this far. thank God almighty, that America did not fall for her act.

She meant to go rogue...but ended up Bush league instead. She has not accomplished anything noteworthy in Politics.

You enjoy her cus she cute...If she looked like Gretta V Susteren. Then she would be an average looking woman with an average intellect. Gutting fish in Alaska.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:05 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Palin didn't even have to mention it.
It's not about her.

It's what many of Americans were already thinking.
Oh, you missed the title of the thread?
First two words: Sarah Palin.

She's the topic of the thread.
Got a problem, take it up with the OP.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:05 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergofa View Post
Couldn’t Find ‘Two Pot-Smoking Bostonians With Hotline To Terrorist Central?’

Palin Blasts NSA: Couldn’t Find ‘Two Pot-Smoking Bostonians With Hotline To Terrorist Central?’ | Mediaite

“Our government spied on every single one of your phone calls,” she said, “but it couldn’t find two pot-smoking deadbeat Bostonians with a hotline to terrorist central in Chechnya. Really? And it’s built apparatus to sneak into all of the good guys’ communications, but oopsy-daisy! It missed the Fort Hood mass-murder of our own troops, despite this Islamic terrorist declaring his ideology in numerous army counseling sessions and on his own business cards. But no red flags there. Really?”

Yeah, I know, you hate Sarah Palin because she is pretty and dumb and married to an Union Member Eskimo and did not abort her Down Syndrome Baby but.....

She is right.
Man, if she's what you call dumb, what do you call lwnjs? Sarah is definitely not dumb.

Oh, well, the war on women marches forward for those morons.

And you are right: She is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
How appropriate for a female liberal of questionable mental capacity to call another woman sexist, ignorant name.
lol. True, that. It's that intolerant hate thing they've got going.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Please see post #34.

Thank you,
Chad.
Please read post #35 a few times.

Sincerely
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies