Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2013, 03:05 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I take a jack and a spare tire anytime i drive a rig that has 4 wheels, but it's been years since i needed any of that.You don't need a gun in NH to defend yourself from any 4 legged animals. It's the 2 legged animals that are dangerous.
So tell me, how many people have you had to shoot and kill in the Wild, Wild, New Hampshire?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
MTA Board Member Charles Moerdler Wants Special Prosecutor For Subway Crimes « CBS New York

"NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The Metropolitan Transportation Authority is reporting a major surge in New York City subway crime."

Criminals are like wild animals. They prey on the weak.
Yeah, those crimes don't involve weapons, it involves people getting their phones and ipods stolen when they aren't paying attention. Shooting someone on a subway for stealing your iPhone is a bit extreme and would probably result in other people being accidentally shot, not to mention the panic on a moving train it would cause.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Are you really that slow?
No, it is just you ramble on about nonsense and it is sometimes hard to understand the mind of a madman.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:32 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,909,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Yeah, those crimes don't involve weapons, it involves people getting their phones and ipods stolen when they aren't paying attention. Shooting someone on a subway for stealing your iPhone is a bit extreme and would probably result in other people being accidentally shot, not to mention the panic on a moving train it would cause.
Subway rider robbed and thrown onto tracks in Manhattan - Man robbed and thrown onto subway tracks on East Side of Manhattan | 7online.com

Man beaten by subway performers on F train in Astoria - NYPD searching for subway performers who attacked man on F train in Astoria | 7online.com

Video released in violent Brooklyn subway attack - NYPD releases surveillance video in violent Brooklyn subway attack | 7online.com

Shooting in a crowded subway car would violate gun safety law 3 - 4 Laws of Gun Safety If I were violently attacked like in the news reports above, then I would protect myself with every means necessary.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:34 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,909,291 times
Quote:
So tell me, how many people have you had to shoot and kill in the Wild, Wild, New Hampshire?
From reading past posts, I think 2. Another member who shows up in these threads sometimes, 1.

Old 06-21-2013, 04:11 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
1 so far..... but he didn't die. I shoot to stop people who refuse to reason. The other 8 head the silence. You totally discounted the double rape murders on the map huh? Yeah that's typical so did the cops and who ever that was the killer rapist is still out there somewhere so far as anyone knows.

By now you should know well a sick stabbed my father in law and his 2nd wife to death too. So you will have to excuse me in my erroneous thinking it's people and not wold animals that are the rapist killer murdering type. They can travel to the rural places as easy as they do in a city. The fact you wouldn't defend you or yours is no surprise to me.

Now when i shot that bad guy I wasn't what you would call experienced. I was experienced as a hunter but nothing for self defence. I didn't even own a gun that was fit for modern self defence and so i used a 19th century LC Smith 12 ga in side by side.

I had the cops on the phone so far as the wire would allow too. At the same time i was told The Police were not my personal body guards the bad guy decided it was time to enter the dwelling past my great dane dog and I just shot him.

I am not like YOU. I wasn't going to let that guy kill my son in his crib, or my then wife, while i watched and or rape me and then kill me like you would have done and you would because you would have done nothing but maybe call the cops. i couldn't leave if i wanted too,. The back yard was a cliff 80 feet down to the brook and it was in winter with snow on the ground.

The Hell with YOU and your Pets. if you like these criminal punks you get them what they want because i will end all their wants and NOW my friend i am experienced. i won't waste time like i did the first time.

If and when i call the cops it will be to send someone with a body bag and to get the chump off my steps and clean up that mess.

You have no idea who even gets to clean up that mess DO YOU! That is no question.

You are so far out in left field you don't even know what league your in.I hope your would be SO is smarter than you are. Oh I know you think what ever little book learning you have makes you somebody, but you are so wet behind the ears that if you fell asleep on that pole of books the print would just smudge and wash away.

Are you even a legal drinking age?

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 06-21-2013 at 04:20 PM..

Old 06-21-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
From reading past posts, I think 2. Another member who shows up in these threads sometimes, 1.
He is a mamma's boy never been in a fist fight in his life, never had a bloody nose caused by another boy, and if he did he would go tell.... The lily white type girlie man raised by femanazis who boss dad around.

Couldn't light a smoke with a bic. 0 life experience, yet thinks he knows how the world works, and the cops will even come in time if he calls 911. he still thinks so long as he is nice to a bad guy the bad guy will just be nice back. Like saying Please don't hurt me, Just a moment while i dial 911..

LOL A honest to goodness sheep. His best weapon is a pocket full of magic dust so he can go invisible.

back to the topic there is no reasonable way to enforce back ground check for criminals. There is no way now and there will never be any way, not even by banning all the legal guns and their owners. Not now, not ever.

Old 06-21-2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
No, it is just you ramble on about nonsense and it is sometimes hard to understand the mind of a madman.
bye again back in the box you go

Old 06-21-2013, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Subway rider robbed and thrown onto tracks in Manhattan - Man robbed and thrown onto subway tracks on East Side of Manhattan | 7online.com

Man beaten by subway performers on F train in Astoria - NYPD searching for subway performers who attacked man on F train in Astoria | 7online.com

Video released in violent Brooklyn subway attack - NYPD releases surveillance video in violent Brooklyn subway attack | 7online.com

Shooting in a crowded subway car would violate gun safety law 3 - 4 Laws of Gun Safety If I were violently attacked like in the news reports above, then I would protect myself with every means necessary.
Again, which one of those involved a gun for robbery? Which one of those crimes left the victim dead? Which one of those crimes involved petty cell phone theft? Those should be easy questions to answer.

One could carry a gun to shoot the attacker, or one can simply be aware of their situation when they pull out a several hundred dollar phone. Would you wave a few hundred bucks around in public places? Why would you do that with your phone?

Old 06-21-2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
1 so far..... but he didn't die. I shoot to stop people who refuse to reason. The other 8 head the silence. You totally discounted the double rape murders on the map huh? Yeah that's typical so did the cops and who ever that was the killer rapist is still out there somewhere so far as anyone knows.

By now you should know well a sick stabbed my father in law and his 2nd wife to death too. So you will have to excuse me in my erroneous thinking it's people and not wold animals that are the rapist killer murdering type. They can travel to the rural places as easy as they do in a city. The fact you wouldn't defend you or yours is no surprise to me.

Now when i shot that bad guy I wasn't what you would call experienced. I was experienced as a hunter but nothing for self defence. I didn't even own a gun that was fit for modern self defence and so i used a 19th century LC Smith 12 ga in side by side.

I had the cops on the phone so far as the wire would allow too. At the same time i was told The Police were not my personal body guards the bad guy decided it was time to enter the dwelling past my great dane dog and I just shot him.

I am not like YOU. I wasn't going to let that guy kill my son in his crib, or my then wife, while i watched and or rape me and then kill me like you would have done and you would because you would have done nothing but maybe call the cops. i couldn't leave if i wanted too,. The back yard was a cliff 80 feet down to the brook and it was in winter with snow on the ground.

The Hell with YOU and your Pets. if you like these criminal punks you get them what they want because i will end all their wants and NOW my friend i am experienced. i won't waste time like i did the first time.

If and when i call the cops it will be to send someone with a body bag and to get the chump off my steps and clean up that mess.

You have no idea who even gets to clean up that mess DO YOU! That is no question.

You are so far out in left field you don't even know what league your in.I hope your would be SO is smarter than you are. Oh I know you think what ever little book learning you have makes you somebody, but you are so wet behind the ears that if you fell asleep on that pole of books the print would just smudge and wash away.

Are you even a legal drinking age?
I am 35 and who knew New Hampshire was the wild untamed land of the country, I thought that was Alaska. For how violent your state sounds, I guess those lax gun laws aren't really working out for you cause you make that state sound more dangerous than Southside Chicago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies