Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 07:37 AM

20,893 posts, read 16,024,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrien Nash View Post
Zullo's credentials are irrelevant.
Oh? Then why do his supporters insist on falsely inflating them if they are irrelevant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrien Nash
Zullo isn't presenting himself as an expert in anything.
Don't be stupid. At almost every opportunity he attempts to portray himself as an expert in criminal investigation. Too bad his results instead prove him to be an incompetent boob.

[scribd]116752480[/scribd]
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
What if the state officials were complicit in fraud? This government is full of criminals.
What if our knees bent backwards? What if George Patton had laser eyeballs. What if Jesus was an alien? What if ice cream helped you actually lose weight.

Come up with some actual evidence of there being a fraud in the first place... or go eat some ice cream.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:22 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,425,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
What if our knees bent backwards? What if George Patton had laser eyeballs. What if Jesus was an alien? What if ice cream helped you actually lose weight.

Come up with some actual evidence of there being a fraud in the first place... or go eat some ice cream.
And what if he's right and you're wrong?

Old 07-18-2013, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker5in1 View Post
What if the sky was plaid? What if leaves grew underground? What if Allison Krause was a rap singer? What if time ran backwards?
What if birthers were not despicable human beings?

And where... again... is there any evidence that he is right and I am wrong?

Old 07-18-2013, 10:42 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,750,933 times
Quote:
He's the one making the assertion, so he has the responsibility to prove his assertion.

If I accuse you of murder, should we throw you in jail because I may be right?

Or should I have to provide some evidence that you have committed murder?

He's making the assertion that several people were involved in a fraud? Where's his evidence? After years of investigating, none of the people declaring that the birth certificate is invalid have turned up even an iota of evidence that any Hawaiian officials colluded in fraud. No evidence at all.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:52 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,425,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
He's the one making the assertion, so he has the responsibility to prove his assertion.

If I accuse you of murder, should we throw you in jail because I may be right?

Or should I have to provide some evidence that you have committed murder?

He's making the assertion that several people were involved in a fraud? Where's his evidence? After years of investigating, none of the people declaring that the birth certificate is invalid have turned up even an iota of evidence that any Hawaiian officials colluded in fraud. No evidence at all.

A good fraud will leave no obvious evidence.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:54 AM

Quote:
So... where's the not-so-obvious evidence? You got any of that?

Old 07-18-2013, 11:13 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,750,933 times
Quote:
Sigh.

And an allegation of a non-existent fraud will eventually end up being just a circular argument. There's no evidence of fraud, so the people committing the fraud must have covered it up really well. Bogus.

You killed someone. No, I have no proof, but I know you did it. You just did a really good job of covering your tracks. But you still did it. So off to jail with you!

I live in the real world. Where if you're going to accuse someone of a crime, you need to back up that accusation with evidence. Birthers live in a fantasy world, where their accusations require no proof. It's a fantasy world. That's why all their attempts to accomplish something in the real world fail. Fantasies are a product of imaginations. Fantasies have no weight in the real world. You can't eat a fantasy. You can't sleep in a fantasy house. You can't spend fantasy money. And you can't go to court with fantasy allegations that have no evidence, no substance to them. Well, you can go to court, but the judge will rule against you every time. Just like it's happened in the real world over and over and over to birthers. Fantasy versus reality.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:26 AM

26,543 posts, read 14,354,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Fantasies have no weight in the real world. You can't eat a fantasy. You can't sleep in a fantasy house. You can't spend fantasy money.
then how do people play fantasy football?

Old 07-18-2013, 11:30 AM

26,543 posts, read 14,354,381 times
Quote:
so you base your beliefs on the lack of evidence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies