Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 12:56 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
That's only one of the things we need to do. We also need to end benefits and birthright citizenship for their U.S. born children. Undocumented? Naw, illegal aliens. We also need to enforce the laws on the books not encourage them with a promise of amnesty.

The problem with carterstamp's "punitive measures on the people who hire the undocumented" is whenever it is proposed, it is proposed all by itself. This problem needs to be addressed in several simultaneous manners.

1. Build a fence along the entire boarder.
2. End ALL welfare and other entitlements to illegal aliens AND their anchor baby offspring. This includes medical, welfare, unemployment, social security, WIC, child care, schooling, etc. It shall all be illegal to provide.
3. End the anchor baby status. If neither of the child's parents is in the US legally, then the child is NOT a citizen simply by being born here. If they are here on a LEGAL and not expired visa, then the baby is born a US citizen.
4. Apply SERIOUS punitive measures on the people who hire undocumented workers.
5. Provide a national database that ALL employers can use to easily and instantly check the citizenship status of ANY employee or potential employee. However if the database is proven to be wrong and the result is changed, the employer shall be considered without fault.
6. If an illegal immigrant commits a felony in the US and is convicted of that felony. The punishment is the death penalty.
7. On the first instance of being caught in this country illegally, the person and their family are to be deported immediately. Illegal border crossing repeat offenders get the death penalty on the 3rd time they are caught in the US illegally. Three strikes and your dead rule.

They are not nice rules, and these rules will cause the PC pro-amnesty crowd to go completely ape-sheet, BUT... I am pretty darn certain that if ALL of the items I suggest above were implemented, our illegal immigrant population problems would be reduce to a bare minimum.

Then again that's just my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 01:06 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,088 times
For those who would scream that I am somehow a racist, or that I hate Mexicans, you're wrong. I want these applied to ALL illegal aliens, regardless of where they are from, for I am an equal opportunity illegal alien hater.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:11 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Snipers at the boarder would help stop the flow after a couple 1000 realize we are serious and crossing is literally a dead end street.
what happens when one of your idiot snipers shoots a Texas kid, like a goat hurder on the hills with no magic red line running down the border...

How many texans are you willing to kill for the cause? The Texas border is private property...where are you gonna station your idiot snipers???

Old 06-18-2013, 01:13 PM

This crap thread belong in the crap Illegal alien haters forum.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
For those who would scream that I am somehow a racist, or that I hate Mexicans, you're wrong. I want these applied to ALL illegal aliens, regardless of where they are from, for I am an equal opportunity illegal alien hater.
Who cares? hate what you want...America is choosing and you are loosing.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
That's only one of the things we need to do. We also need to end benefits and birthright citizenship for their U.S. born children. Undocumented? Naw, illegal aliens. We also need to enforce the laws on the books not encourage them with a promise of amnesty.
We...WE....WE.

Get some "we"s together and then maybe you all can effect some change.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:58 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,398,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
This crap thread belong in the crap Illegal alien haters forum.

Why don't you start your own thread for illegal alien lovers?

Old 06-18-2013, 03:46 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
We...WE....WE.

Get some "we"s together and then maybe you all can effect some change.
Just kills you that there are many Americans out there that want our immigration laws enforced, doesn't it?

Old 06-18-2013, 03:47 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Who cares? hate what you want...America is choosing and you are loosing.
No, regular Americans aren't getting to choose. If so, illegal aliens would be history in this country.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:50 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
You got a big illegal problem up there in Alaska?
Alaska is U.S. state, you know.

And yes, illegal immigrants live in Alaska.

http://www.fairus.org/states/Alaska
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies