Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 04:05 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,977,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Most do.

No, men do not go through the same thing and older men do not decline in value the way older women do. I'm sorry if it offends your feminist principles, but biology doesn't care about enlightened liberal thinking. Men have a far longer reproductively viable lifespan than women do.

While a woman is fertile she is more valuable to the species than a man. Since she carries the young, she is the limiting factor on reproduction. However, the length of time she remains fertile is much shorter than that of the man.

Not really. Studies have been done on this. The advent of internet dating profiles has created database that make analysis of large groups of people possible now that wasn't possible before. The fact is that women consistently rate themselves higher than men do. Additionally, women consistently rate what they are looking for higher than men do. The consequences of this are also seen: women file for divorce twice as often as men do, and women consistently rate themselves as less happy in their relationships then men do.

Uh, no. Wrong again. I know this is the enlightened way to see things, but the truth is the opposite. No matter how successful a woman is, she will consistently seek a more successful man to partner with. Women seeking partners rate financial security as a primary concern overwhelmingly more often than men do.

Women are by nature gold diggers. That's how humans have evolved. We find extreme instances of gold diggery to be distasteful, but the essential nature of gold digging is genetic. The woman seeks a mate who will protect and provide for her offspring. It is how our species has evolved for thousands upon thousands of years. Now that it is no longer necessary for her to do so in the modern world, that tendency is of course lessening but evolution doesn't work on the same timetable as human technology does. It will be many generations before that instinct has been bred out of us.

It's funny how the leftists look down their noses on the religious when it comes to creationism versus evolution, but when it comes to how evolution affects gender, they discard science in favor of their political correctness exactly like the religious discard it in favor of their Bible. I saw an article in Skeptic magazine about it one time. Whereas the right has a tendency to place religion above observable scientific fact, the left does exactly the same when it conflicts with their accepted political views.
This post pretty much hits the nail on the head. Love all of the "OMG you reject the mainstream world view? You must be bitter and can't handle "strong" and "independent" womyynnn!" Or "you're just a woman hater." In reality it's not about "hating" anyone but simply understanding the truth to human nature. Women are hypergamous by nature and men tend age better in the dating marketplace. Check out the preponderance of young women with older men and the relative scarcity of the reversal happening.

Old 01-12-2015, 04:17 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
Personally, I want a wife... Somebody elses...

Old 01-12-2015, 05:34 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgtow1 View Post
I have really avoided the dating scene. I have sex with a variety of women,
but I dont see them except for sex then they go home.
I have been getting my finances and my brain back in order.
Ive paid off $9,000 in credit card debt in the last 2 years. Ive refinanced
my home from 25 year 5.85% post divorce, to15 year at
2.875% with 13 years to go. I have one paid off vehicle.I have a full paid off
camper. 20k in savings and one more major loan to go and I will be
debt free except for the mortgage.

I have learned how to have sex without spending money on a woman.
I have learned not to help women make repairs on their home
or car, they can hire someone. Im just here for sex and food,
then I leave. I dont spend my quality time helping a creature who
will cast me aside anytime she feels like it for the better deal. I dont
see any reason to risk anything. Women wanted feminism
now they can have the equality and pay their own way, make their own car and
home repairs. I think women are getting more angry because they really see
how much work it is to do things on their own and not as a family.

My assets, time, labor, income, and smart decisions belong to me and my kids
and this time a woman will not take it away from me. It has taken 6 years to turn this
life of mine around into the direction of success.

So many men are moving towards this attitude.
I'm pretty sure the only sex you have involves tissues and lubraderm .

Old 01-12-2015, 05:35 PM

Quote:
The point is that you see how hard it is to have the kids and the family and you are choosing to do something else. Now imagine that train of thought and add a divorce and pile on taking your money away, taking your kids away, selling your nice home and paying alimony and barely being able to afford a mobile home for rent.

Now how do you feel about getting married and starting that family?

And women like to say "I don't need a man I can do it alone" well go ahead because your going to anyway, because your baby daddies are not around hahahahahahah
Alimony is almost never paid out anymore. There is no reason to since the majority of parents both work.

Old 01-12-2015, 05:37 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,977,086 times
Quote:
KIDKAOS2
I agree with you 1000%.
Women can't even discuss the issue without getting upset. Just because this one particular woman (the fragile)is not what we describe and she says she is not a gold digger and dates guys even if they are not like their profile...... Don't mean other women aren't!!!! She only represents 1 out of 161 million women in the USA. All women are after money at some level.

Women do not date down, if they do date down it's abnormal. Men will date anything that they are attracted too.

Yes women will rate themselves much higher on their own scale versus what men will rate that same woman. This coworker of mine, she is always single and keeps waiting and waiting and waiting. I rate myself a 7.5 to an 8 and she said she would not even look at me at the grocery store. I laughed because then she will be alone forever. I'm not ugly by a long shot. She is looking for a mystery guy to come along and do all her chores, that has money, and a 9 or 10. I got news for you. Guys that are 9's or 10's are looking for tiny wastes, big boobs and hot! Not chubby tall and stubborn and can't cook. Well in 5 years she will be 40. SO lets see how this plays out.

I see situations like this all over the place. Women think their vagina is worth more than it is!! Way over priced.
That's the thing with a sizable portion of American women. It's not surprise that they request more divorces on average than men and are on average more upset with with their dating choices than men, they inflate their own value. Being that women are hypergamous, if they rate themselves an 8 or 9 when they are in reality only a 6 they will always be unhappy. A lot of American women, not all by any means (after all I married a terrific American woman) have princess complexes and over inflated self worth from years of feminism and fathers that lack a spine.

Old 01-12-2015, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I am 37, single, no children and I have absolutely no incentive to get married.

Maybe a few decades ago, some guys got married to have sex on a regular basis but some of the women I have dated lately are so incredibly scandalous and willing to open their legs so quickly that sex is so freely available nowadays, therefore, less valued and appreciated.

If women respected themselves more, did not put out so quickly and did not act so scandalous, maybe more men would be interested in marriage.
Let me get this logic. You insult women for wanting to have sex as being scandalous and without respect. Yet admit that you enjoy sleeping with as many women as you can? Hard to believe why a gem like yourself isn't married .

Old 01-12-2015, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Um, actually, no that's not the cold hard truth. Don't mistake your opinions for facts. Surveys actually show the opposite. The percentage of women wanting to get married is higher than that of men. The happiness of women is lower than that of men. So no, the "cold hard truth" is not that women are choosing to spend their lives single and leaving men unmarried and alone. Check your facts.

Actually, he is correct, but for different reasons. Women are waiting longer due to putting more focus on careers and desire to live a bit before marriage. The last part is likely the same reason men are waiting as well. We live a lot longer and there is no pressure or desire to get married at 19 or 20 years old anymore. I would dare say that within the next few decades you won't see many people entering marriage before they are 30.

Old 01-12-2015, 05:42 PM

Quote:
KIDKAOS2
I agree with you 1000%.
Women can't even discuss the issue without getting upset. Just because this one particular woman (the fragile)is not what we describe and she says she is not a gold digger and dates guys even if they are not like their profile...... Don't mean other women aren't!!!! She only represents 1 out of 161 million women in the USA. All women are after money at some level.

Women do not date down, if they do date down it's abnormal. Men will date anything that they are attracted too.

Yes women will rate themselves much higher on their own scale versus what men will rate that same woman. This coworker of mine, she is always single and keeps waiting and waiting and waiting. I rate myself a 7.5 to an 8 and she said she would not even look at me at the grocery store. I laughed because then she will be alone forever. I'm not ugly by a long shot. She is looking for a mystery guy to come along and do all her chores, that has money, and a 9 or 10. I got news for you. Guys that are 9's or 10's are looking for tiny wastes, big boobs and hot! Not chubby tall and stubborn and can't cook. Well in 5 years she will be 40. SO lets see how this plays out.

I see situations like this all over the place. Women think their vagina is worth more than it is!! Way over priced.
You don't know many women then because I know several that date down :-P.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:07 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,139,509 times
Women dont date down because on a purely biological level, they believe the male counterpart of the species is inferior...if a woman dates down, she considers it pity and an act of charity no matter how egregious her own flaws are. This is because she will actually always view a men's flaws as being more consequential than any flaw a woman can have. The irony of this is that gullible men of the last 50 years (particularly old fossilized male hippy has beens) have been duped and conned into believing women have some kind of never ending body image complex spurned by men and the male controlled media. When the reality is there is no more pressure on women to have an ideal appearance than there is for anybody else...and in all actuality straight men have much more pressure on them to fit into a mold in order to be considered masculine and attractive.

Women will whine about sports illustrated models and victoria secret models all being airbrushed, or for not looking like the average woman, but when is the last time youve seen a bald, short, fat, little dicked man with man boobs on a calvin klein ad either?...the only difference is that women have been master marketers of their victim centered con artistry in American society. And in doing so theyve managed to manipulate men, the media and the medical profession into either solving their flaws with cosmetic surgery, promoting self image media campaigns encouraging women to love themselves and value themselves, for being nothing special at all, or browbeating men into acting like their own standards are somehow sexist or "unrealistic/not representative of a real woman". Consequently theyve been able to manipulate men into feeling guilty for having any standards at all (albeit, much lower than those of women), and if they do, they must be chauvanist or shallow or sexist or some other generic bromide. But in general, this is one of the main reasons why women rate themselves higher than men.

Last edited by soletaire; 01-12-2015 at 06:20 PM..

Old 01-12-2015, 06:08 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Here's what I'm seeing: certain men think women think too highly of themselves. So, they prefer women who don't think highly of themselves so they can then control them. That is a sign of an insecure man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies