Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2013, 01:14 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,211,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex =] View Post
Those pictures were taken by Trayvon in his room and were found in his cell phone by the police.

George Zimmerman evidence photos - OrlandoSentinel.com
Yay! Finally! A link!

Ok - so he had a couple of baby pot plants.

So??

Now.....prove he was dealing drugs in school. You said it, now prove it.

Again, though, none of that stuff really means squat, when all is said and done.

Unless, of course, you think that a kid deserved to die because he had a couple of little pot plants in his room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2013, 01:20 AM

319 posts, read 621,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Yay! Finally! A link!

Ok - so he had a couple of baby pot plants.

So??

Now.....prove he was dealing drugs in school. You said it, now prove it.

Again, though, none of that stuff really means squat, when all is said and done.

Unless, of course, you think that a kid deserved to die because he had a couple of little pot plants in his room.
Now you called them baby pot plants...

You people who support violence and drugs should be deported to communist nations.

Old 06-21-2013, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Now you called them baby pot plants...
The plants in those pictures were "babies."

They were far from maturity.

Hell, I can legally grow fifteen of those "babies" at a time in my own home.

Quote:

You people who support violence and drugs should be deported to communist nations.
Yeah......and you can start with Zimmerman.

Now, prove that Trayvon got suspended for dealing drugs at school. You said it, now prove it.

Old 06-21-2013, 01:38 AM

Quote:
The plants in those pictures were "babies."

They were far from maturity.

Hell, I can legally grow fifteen of those "babies" at a time in my own home.

Yeah......and you can start with Zimmerman.

Now, prove that Trayvon got suspended for dealing drugs at school. You said it, now prove it.
You seem to be very knowledgeable about marijuana plants, that says a lot about you.

Don't you see him smoking marijuana, taken from his baby plants.

Drugs are drugs, regardless of the size of the plants.

He was a drug dealer, that is why he was suspended, like it or not, the U.S. needs more people like Zimmerman and less people like this pot producer.

Last edited by Alex =]; 06-21-2013 at 01:49 AM..

Old 06-21-2013, 01:41 AM

Quote:

He was a drug dealer, that is why he was suspended,
Prove it.

A simple link to a credible source will suffice.

Old 06-21-2013, 01:46 AM

Quote:
You seem to be very knowledgeable about marijuana plants, that says a lot about you.
Oh, and again, I can legally grow up to fifteen plants at a time (medicinal).

It is also now legal in my state to possess (and smoke) pot without a medical card.

I break no laws. Although, maybe you think that anybody with a few pot plants in their possession deserves to die at the hands of a vigilante wannabe cop, who himself may have been under the influence of prescribed medications - possibly mixed with alcohol.

Again, please prove that Trayvon was suspended for dealing. I'll wait.

Old 06-21-2013, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Prove it.

A simple link to a credible source will suffice.
You wanted a link, I gave you a link of the strong evidence, you tried to lesser the value of the evidence by saying first those plants were not Trayvons, and I showed you they were his and he personally took the pics, then you said the plants were not mature enough, yet, they were mature enough to make pot, you can see trayvon smoking weed.

Now you say the link is not credible? and this is a link of a trustworthy news channel.

You are one in a kind, you just support Trayvon due to the fact he was of dark complexion.

You are blind , blind blind..

Old 06-21-2013, 02:04 AM

Quote:
You wanted a link, I gave you a link of the strong evidence, you tried to lesser the value of the evidence by saying first those plants were not Trayvons, and I showed you they were his and he personally took the pics, then you said the plants were not mature enough, yet, they were mature enough to make pot, you can see trayvon smoking weed.

Now you say the link is not credible? and this is a link of a trustworthy news channel.

You are one in a kind, you just support Trayvon due to the fact he was of dark complexion.

You are blind , blind blind..

Those pictures don't prove that Trayvon was suspended from school for dealing drugs.

Please post a link to prove that Trayvon was suspended from school for dealing drugs.

You said it, please prove it.

Also, please post a link to prove that was Trayvon's gun in those pictures and that the gun was left "at home" the night he was killed.

You said it, please prove it.

Old 06-21-2013, 02:05 AM

14,799 posts, read 21,393,833 times
Consider me blind as well because I see no evidence suggesting he was dealing

Old 06-21-2013, 02:21 AM

SANFORD: Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

"a teenager whose problems at school ranged from getting spotted defacing lockers to getting caught with a marijuana baggie and women’s jewelry."

"the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana"

"Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend."

"That (Graffiti) suspension was followed four months later by another one in February, in which Trayvon was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it. A schools police report obtained by The Miami Herald specifies two items: a bag with marijuana residue and a “marijuana pipe.”"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies